Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was everyone able to sleep on your side?

+7
kittie
LittleOne
janeybird
lucyt
*Sally*
CharlieB
Decisions
11 posters

Go down

When was everyone able to sleep on your side? Empty When was everyone able to sleep on your side?

Post by Decisions 11th November 2010, 10:39 am

Hey ladies!!!

So i am at the point where I am desperate to roll over and sleep on my side, I gently tried it the other night but it felt very tight and uncomfortable so I rolled back over (didnt want to hurt myself)

So I was just wondering when everyone found they were able to sleep properly?
I am 4 weeks post op if that helps :)

xx
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

When was everyone able to sleep on your side? Empty Re: When was everyone able to sleep on your side?

Post by CharlieB 11th November 2010, 10:42 am

Well I got the go ahead from my nurse on Monday and although I felt I wasn't ready - I have slept in a side/upright position for the last 2 nights and I have slept all night!!!!!!! :boobstick: If it feels sore to do though - don't do it!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

When was everyone able to sleep on your side? Empty Re: When was everyone able to sleep on your side?

Post by Decisions 11th November 2010, 11:01 am

Thanks hun!

I might give it another go in a few days and just take it slowly (I miss sleeping on my side so much though so its hard hahaha!)

xx
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 11th November 2010, 11:04 am

Oh I know exactly what you mean. I am not ready to get rid of all the pillows yet though and certainly won't be sleeping completely flat anytime soon. Nice to get a goods night sleep though! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th November 2010, 11:07 am

I can't remember exactly but I think it was a good few weeks. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 11th November 2010, 11:52 am

I slept on my side from about 4 weeks ish and on my front from 5 weeks. It feels sooo good not to be stuck on my back, was getting rubbish sleep when I couldnt move about.

No one gave me the go ahead, I just did what felt ok when it felt ok.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 11th November 2010, 11:59 am

God it was 2 months for me :O think a lot of that was fear tho as opposed to pain or anything ha ha and I only started then cos i accidently left my V pillow at a hotel LOL
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 11th November 2010, 2:20 pm

I think I was on my right side after a week...but not intentionally. I started on my back and woke up on my side. After that I slept on my side no problem, had a pillow under my boobs to give some extra cushioning. Only just comfortable on my left side after a month.
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 12th November 2010, 5:58 am

Thanks girls!

I think i will need a while longer with mine (tried it again last night and it was too tight and uncomfortable!)

I cant wait to get a good nights sleep though :)
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 12th November 2010, 7:51 am

I kept rolling onto my side when sleeping about 10 days post op and hubby was getting fed up rolling me back When was everyone able to sleep on your side? 557141 Think I went to sleep on my side a few weeks post op. Just do what feels good and doesn't hurt.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by aj2305 12th November 2010, 1:27 pm

Hey Decisions,

I can't sleep on my back and have always been a side sleeper. I finally managed it 3 nights ago, so just shy of 3 weeks post op. It doesn't hurt but is a little uncomfortable to start with but I was so tired I feel fast asleep and haven't gone back to back sleeping - yeah.

AJx
aj2305
aj2305
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 12th November 2010, 7:05 pm

It didn't take long for me, try putting a pillow under them x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 13th November 2010, 11:52 am

I've been sleeping on my side since 1 week after my BA, when I stopped sleeping propped up. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by k909kayleigh 17th November 2010, 6:37 pm

Hey ladies, did anyone else find it difficult 2 get up after sleeping?? My left side is fantastic but my right side hurts when I try get up, only by where the scar is.... I was wondering if its because I'm right handed + I'm using it more + trying rely on it more....... Xx
k909kayleigh
k909kayleigh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down