Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theme Park Rides - five months post op

+2
Jasmine Sharpe
Lauraloubell
6 posters

Go down

Theme Park Rides - five months post op Empty Theme Park Rides - five months post op

Post by Lauraloubell 13th July 2013, 3:32 am

Ive planned to take my daughters to Thorpe park tomorrow and hadn't even considered my boobs. Just sat bolt upright in bed thinking - arghh I can't do it!

My healing has been good, completely Uneventful. But I still find them a little uncomfortable if I lie on my back without a bra or if someone hugs me hard. It's not pain exactly, more just that I'm aware that they are firm domes on my chest and they feel like they might burst!

So I can't imagine one of those heavy bars pushed against them... Or being held upside down can be safe... What are your thoughts/experiences? Xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Theme Park Rides - five months post op Empty Re: Theme Park Rides - five months post op

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 13th July 2013, 6:50 am

I'm going to Thorpe park on Monday and I'm only 4 months post op, but when I had my 3 month check up my surgeon said and I quote 'you can do anything you want now and it won't effect your boobs you can go skydiving if you wanted to' 
So I'm pretty sure you'll be absolutely fine Hun!
Have fun! xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Theme Park Rides - five months post op Empty Re: Theme Park Rides - five months post op

Post by COOKIE 13th July 2013, 7:05 am

Just a little advise girls....

When I had a rupture I was asked two questions - had I been in a car crash? And had I been on a roller coaster ride?

I had been involved with neither. But had I of, then the rupture would have been deemed to be 'my fault' and not a fault with the implant and this would have voided the aftercare, so do call and check with your clinics if you're going to do any extreme sports or roller coaster rides girls. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th July 2013, 3:36 pm

I personally wouldn't x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 13th July 2013, 8:14 pm

Okay so I went, but I didn't go on any of the rides with bars over the chest - which was most of them :( my eldest was disappointed that I couldn't go on with her and I felt very vain and selfish. But they had test seats and I just knew it was a bad idea as you could see that when the rides stopped, the people were slammed in to the restraint bars. 

We had a nice day though. I think if you had smaller implants it might not be as bad but mine are a 28G so I am all the wrong proportions for the bars that come down on the seats. 

Thx for the advice xxxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th July 2013, 8:15 pm

You did the right thing x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 13th July 2013, 8:21 pm

Aw, glad you had a nice day, you done the right thing to protect your boobies, you would have felt much worse if you had damaged them on the rides!! I hadn't even considered not being able to go on theme park rides, which I quite like :-( suppose its a small price to pay! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 13th July 2013, 8:28 pm

I'm a wimp and havnt been on a roller coaster before haha... I'm 21 would you believe! Now I have even more reason not to! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down