Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theme Park - 5 weeks post op

+7
kristenb89
rachemsi
jen86
misf1
evee123
techygirly
lou231179
11 posters

Go down

Theme Park - 5 weeks post op Empty Theme Park - 5 weeks post op

Post by lou231179 2nd September 2011, 3:14 pm

Hi all, I just wondered if you have any advice for me - I am going to a theme park next week and will be just over 5 weeks post op - do I need to steer clear from fast rides completely or just wear a really good sports bra (one I would use for runnning)? Its a bit of a silly question I know xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Theme Park - 5 weeks post op Empty Re: Theme Park - 5 weeks post op

Post by techygirly 2nd September 2011, 3:52 pm

Hi Hun

I dont know sorry.. but wanted to say how brave you are thinking about going on 'fast rides'...the thought of that scares me senseless lmao

Have fun x
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by evee123 2nd September 2011, 4:28 pm

Hi hun, i was 5 weeks PO yesterday and there would be no way in hell i could get on a fast ride! Although im not in any pain ive only got to knock them slightly and it realllllly hurts. Also how would you pull those bar things over your chest without it squashing your lovely new boobies. Honestly hun id avoid theme parks for at least a couple of months.xx
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd September 2011, 4:30 pm

I can't really remember how I felt at 5 weeks post op. I'd be tempted to say if you feel ok shouldn't be a problem. But they do have those horrible things that hold you in place and they are so bumpy. I wouldn't go on any rides bow as I'm too scared of rupture
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 2nd September 2011, 4:40 pm

i wud have been fine at 5 weeks....
as it goes, i dont like rides!!
lived within 10 miles of alton towers my whole life n never been once!
i agree with misf1, if u feel fine, you'll prob be fine! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 2nd September 2011, 4:58 pm

hi hun i went to the fair at 5 weeks and i was fne hun i just held on to the boobies on the fast ride lolTheme Park - 5 weeks post op 557141 Theme Park - 5 weeks post op 557141
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 2nd September 2011, 5:19 pm

i actually asked my PS this at my 4 weeks check up. i said "can i do anything now? like jump up and down?" he said yes, "and go on rollercoasters too?" and he laughed at me and said yes lol just take it easy!! x Theme Park - 5 weeks post op 557141
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by evee123 2nd September 2011, 7:22 pm

Wow you ladies must've healed up well quicker than me. Im worried now lol, ive still got one of those pad things on my seatbelt as it hurts to have anything pushing against my boobs.xxx
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 2nd September 2011, 8:48 pm

i think this is personal preference, im not at that stage yet so cant really help. however i cant imagine that i would dare do any rollercoasters that early on. i would be scared of something happening to them, it sounds silly but sometimes its all in the head. Screwy
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 3rd September 2011, 9:48 am

Thanks everyone for your help, I do feel fine and hopefully I will feel even better by then - guess I will just have to see how brave I am!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd September 2011, 2:48 pm

i was thinking ov asking the same question hun!lol but im ment to b going to a theme park next year for my birthday and thought that we had to stay away from fast rides altogether.just incase the pressure makes them explode!!i dunno! its a question i will be asking my surgeon next month xx have fun xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 3rd September 2011, 7:15 pm

I'm going to be asking about theme park rides too.
We've got a holiday in Florida booked for next year and am hoping to get my BA done early December this year, so will be approx. 10 months post op.
I love all the big rides and went on everything last time we went - had no boobies to worry about though!
I have a consultation next week and this is one of he questions on my list.
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 9:10 am

Hi all, just thought I'd give you an update re the theme park situation. I went to Drayton Manor at the weekend so I was 5 weeks post op and I am pleased to say my boobies are both still intact!!

The cosmetic nurse said there really shouldn't be any issues regarding fast rides etc with implants but as I haven't seen the surgeon yet she said if I wanted to be on the safe side then just avoid the ones with the over head harnesses, she said it probably would be fine though!

I went on a big rollercoaster call G-Force (with a belt that sat just under boobs), it had 2 loops and a corkscrew so I tried and tested them fully - I had no pain or anything afterwards and as it was so fast you do not really move at all!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th September 2011, 9:40 am

I went on some fast upsidedown horrible spinning rides on my holiday a few weeks ago and would say "avoid them at all costs" 5 weeks post op!

Your still healing and most aftercare suggest to avoid most things like exercise and swimming so the impact and joling not to metion the force and pressure that the rides will have on your poor healing boobs its just not even a good idea........I stuggle with the safety bars and when upside down I had my full body weight on my boobs and was very worried about the sudden jolts!

I seem to remember Cookie finding some info quite some time ago about rollercoasters causing ruptured implants.....cant remember the outcome tho so will look into it!

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 9:46 am

Sorry I didn't mean it to sound like I was telling people its fine to go on fast rides etc 5 weeks post op, its only my personal situation I was commenting on and also the views of my particular nurse/hospital/surgeon.

Please don't take this as it being ok for everyone to do this at 5 weeks - sorry for any confusion!! xx
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th September 2011, 9:51 am

no need to say sorry hun! I had not read what you had written........

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 12th September 2011, 10:07 am

I must say - I did hold on to them when on the rapids ride so they didn't jiggle around too much - the photo at the end was hilarious of me holding on to my boobs Theme Park - 5 weeks post op 557141
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 12th September 2011, 10:34 am

Theme Park - 5 weeks post op 557141 I had a major panic attack on one of the rides!

My 11 years were full of it had been taking the mick out of me but the 2 back parts of the ride had teddys in the seats which put me right off!....when i asked why the teddy were in the seat the people running the ride said" the teddys wanted to have some fun!" I was being serious so didnt find it very funny:roll: she then pushed the bar down as hard as she could and swished my poor boobs, but to be honest I was just glad I was in the seat tightTheme Park - 5 weeks post op 557141 .....................I didnt enjoy it one little bit, I must be getting oldTheme Park - 5 weeks post op 476424
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down