Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theme park rides

3 posters

Go down

Theme park rides Empty Theme park rides

Post by Twinky 4th July 2016, 9:02 am

So, we went to a theme park yesterday, fun had by all, and the boobs were fine at first, I didn't give them a second thought until.....
we went on a ride called 'gravity' where it spins round really fast and your kind of smushed against the wall and you cant move.

OMG guys, my chest felt awful  sick
My tits felt like they were being squashed back to my armpits it was so awful. I tried to grab them but this in itself was tricky, cos of the stupid ride, and the felt so tight, like when you lay on your back but 100 x worse.

I'm ok today, but lefty feels a little sore. So mad with myself for going on it, but I honestly forget about them and just get on with stuff.

Anyway, I'm sure its fine, just wanted to put this out there, see if anyone else has done anything similar?

I remember a friend of mine did a bungee jump and afterwards said her tits were hissing for a couple of days afterwards panic
I would of been bricking it!!!!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Theme park rides Empty Re: Theme park rides

Post by Lucy106 4th July 2016, 9:52 am

Oh bless u!!! I'm sure it will be fine - I wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought either. It can't be much worse than laying on your front though can it. I'm sure the boobies will be ok! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 4th July 2016, 10:26 pm

Omg poor you!! I had to laugh with your description!!! Bless you!! They can't prepare for you these things can they haha!! 

It was probably just the weight of the implant being flung around. Maybe stick a sports bra on for a few days till you feel better and have some paracetamol? Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down