Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

theme park after ba? how long should i wait??

+8
Mia
catemerson
Jemmy
missmarie60
nads
claire265
natalia
hotcaz
12 posters

Go down

theme park after ba? how long should i wait?? Empty theme park after ba? how long should i wait??

Post by hotcaz 12th May 2009, 7:14 am

hi girls,

i had my ba on 5th april, and ive been asked to go to thorpe park next month. ill be around 10 weeks post op by then, ive had a really good recovery and im not in any pain or discomfort anymore, but im still wondering if its gonna be to soon as some of the rides can be really rough and i dont wnna end up damaging my new Boobs
what do u reckon girls?? xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

theme park after ba? how long should i wait?? Empty Re: theme park after ba? how long should i wait??

Post by natalia 12th May 2009, 7:27 am

i would wait 3 to 6 months b4 going on any mad thrill rides im going thorpe park i july cant wait
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

theme park after ba? how long should i wait?? Empty Re: theme park after ba? how long should i wait??

Post by claire265 12th May 2009, 7:57 am

I'm wondering the samer thing - we are going to Florida in August when I'll be 16 weeks post op - hope I'll be ok although I might aviod the really mad rides!
Claire
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th May 2009, 8:36 am

I would just avoid rides where you slam back and forth like roller costers with that barrier over your boobs, any trauma like that is probably best avoided x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 12th May 2009, 9:42 am

i asked this question a while ago caz, and was recommened 4/6 mths, so i'm going to wait till october till i got to scarefest in alton towers,
you will just have to resist the rough rides for now, it will be something to look forward to when you go again,i would'nt risk damaging them for a 30 sec thrill as you have a whole lifetime of white knuckle rides ahead....thats my advice anyway...look after those boobies caz Flash you can still have loads of fun there without risking them. wish i was going with you Hug x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 12th May 2009, 9:49 am

I'm wondering this as well. I'm going to Disney in California beginning of December. Will be about 14 weeks post op. It's only for a day out of my hol so won't b able to get on all the rides. But can't miss out!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th May 2009, 9:51 am

i agree with missmarie i waited 6 months to
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 12th May 2009, 9:54 am

Looks like it'll be calm rides for me! Will have to go back to Florida when I'm fully healed
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by catemerson 12th May 2009, 10:48 am

4-6 months? Ahhh nooooo... I love themeparks so much, I really wanted to go to Alton Towers this summer!
catemerson
catemerson
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th May 2009, 3:00 pm

I would stick to the children's merry go round!!! :lol:

And just join in the excitement of just being there!!! xx Rolling Eyes
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 12th May 2009, 4:11 pm

6 months for rides x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th May 2009, 6:04 pm

thanx for the advice girls, i think i will wait and go nearer the end of the year then cos i dont wanna ruin my new Flash xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 7:01 pm

I'm dying to go to alton towers for my annual fix. But, like Marie, am gonna wait until October & go to Scarefest. There's no way I can watch everybody else having a ball & stand in the wings.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 13th May 2009, 7:07 pm

oooh ellie, i may see you there.....i'm the one running like a mad woman from the zombies Screwy x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 7:24 pm

mia wrote:I would stick to the children's merry go round!!! :lol:

And just join in the excitement of just being there!!! xx Rolling Eyes

I didn't even do these (v over cautious me!) or was it just any old excuse to get someone else to take ds on all the rides? :oops:
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by daniellekelly21 17th May 2009, 11:15 am

i went to alton towers when i was 7 weeks post op. i went on all the scariest and fastest rides and my boobs have stayed fine x
daniellekelly21
daniellekelly21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=589965386&ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th May 2009, 11:18 am

daniellekelly21 wrote:i went to alton towers when i was 7 weeks post op. i went on all the scariest and fastest rides and my boobs have stayed fine x
Same as smoking, some are fine and have no problems, not worth the risk in my opinion x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 18th May 2009, 8:01 am

missmarie60 wrote:oooh ellie, i may see you there.....i'm the one running like a mad woman from the zombies Screwy x x x

Oo, may see you there !! I'll wander round looking at everyones Flash to see if I recognise you.

Am gagging for my annual while knuckle ride fix, but, like nads says, better safe than sorry.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down