Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( something went wrong

+28
Sarah1985
clazabella
misante
2522laura
eddy787
Princessjo30
Midgiebites
loclo26
missvmac28
Max1980
kel70
g0902
Sezbaby2
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
Victoria2345
jay1983
Lottie835
BetterThanToast
Lizzy
emilysarahdodds
pr1ncessmummy
COOKIE
louann17
Sophia6102
jenniferrf1
LB1985
leannejkl
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

:( something went wrong - Page 3 Empty Re: :( something went wrong

Post by leannejkl 16th July 2013, 6:24 am

clazabella wrote:I feel the same. Had a bad night tonight - really painful all night on one side and then to top it all have today developed supersensitive nipples. Tried about 10 tops and t shirts on tonight to go out for dinner...they either showed my massive bras or my nipples. Ended up padding the sports bra with gauze squares to try to pad out the sticky out nips! OMG,....then my husband sniggers when he comes upstairs to see why i have been so long...and says when i tell him what the problem is "Well you have to admit it's funny"!!
I won't tell you what my reply was as my sense of humour seems to have disappeared with my old boobs. I actually nearly cried and have been nearing tears all night long. 
I actually bought some breastfeeding pads shopping tonight to try to cover them up! I'm now sitting here at 00.20am in pain, fed up and had enough :(

i am sorry your feeling so bad :( and huh men! they just never get it lol  my left nipple is over sensitive as well the good boob is fine but the left one, ooooh boy! but i honeslty do think seeing how well our good boobs have healed shows us whats to come with the naughty boobs, and i think just like cookie said its gonna take time so we just have to wait and see, try not to let it get you down, even with everything thats gone wrong, i LOVE my boobs and so glad i have done it, i am seeing it as a minor step back but before long it will be ok...

i bet it wont be long till we are laughing about our bad luck and being over the moon with out boobs, i really do know how u feel at the moment, its crap i know but it will get better, big hugs to you hun xxxx
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 20th July 2013, 5:19 pm

So today is Day 16 post op. Had the tape taken off at my consultation Wednesday. One scar is really good but the leftie is a bit yukky - sure this will get better. Aside from the sensitivity the right one is fab. The leftie however is another story....it is just still so so sore. It hurts all the way around the implant and is making me thouroughly miserable. The surgeon seems not to think its anything dire but when oh when is it going to stop hurting nope
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th July 2013, 5:41 pm

Your left boob has had a lot of trauma hun so its normal for it to be taking more time to feel better... I know its not nice now, but day by day it honestly does get better.

If you have icepacks, placing those over the tops of your boob (no where near scars) will really help to give so much relief. If you've no icepacks babe then a bag of frozen rice/peas/corn or anything frozen will help enormously to manage the pain for you lovely.

Hope it eases for you soon Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 23rd July 2013, 3:47 pm

Thanks will give the ice packs a try out tonight. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow afternoon so will see what he says but i am betting he says all normal. Finally am managing to sleep all night without waking up in pain so thats good. They are not too painful in the mornings but by the afternoons the leftie is hurting like a b****. It's hard to explain but it's so tender if anything (including my arm) brushes against it i could cry! He told me to massage to try to get the nerves used to touch and heal quicker but it's just so sore i have had to keep that to a minimum. I am so annoyed with myself right now for having elective, uneccesary surgery and 2 1/2 weeks down the line being in this much pain. I am sure my DH is fed up with me too...he has kept his distance (like 2 metres away from me at all times lol) and hasn't really said anything about them to be honest. He is a boob man so i really thought i would get a different reaction but it seems (and it may just be me thinking this) that he is annoyed i have elected to do this when in his words...they were completely fine beforehand and now i am in pain and complaining every day sad smile 
Have sat and read loads of stories on here since i got in this afternoon and it seems a few people have had a longer recovery/more pain/bruising etc so that has made me feel a bit better and i am seriously wondering if something is wrong. The scar still isn't weeping although it has yellow bits on and is red and inflamed BUT the redness hasn't spread and theres no pus (errggghhh i hate that word) so pretty sure it's not an infection but will see what they say tomorrow in my check up. The scar is still burning and both breasts are supersensitive, have padded them with breast pads to save any embarrassing moments at work but i take this as a good sign that at least the top half of them and some of the outside edges have feeling in them lol.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2013, 5:09 pm

Everything hubby is experiencing is normal babe and its not coming from anger, its coming from concern and seeing you in pain when there's nothing at all he can do for the person he loves angers him. So its not about your surgery babe... Its about his loss of control and helplessness in this situation. Many husband do go through the same. Including mine hun.

Still experiencing pain at 2 1/2 weeks post-op - VERY normal. Some women will have a quick recovery and yes, other will have a slower one. I too took my time but try to stay positive lovely. It WILL get better.

You may want to read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about diet and healing babe. Diet really does make a huge difference to healing and the better your diet, the quicker things will move along.

The ice packs are going to help tremendously babe. I'm just sorry for you that you haven't used them before now because they're a huge help through recovery.

Hope all goes well tomorrow and please let us know how you get on xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 23rd July 2013, 7:27 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad boobie leanne- but pleased to hear it sounds as though things are on the mend for you now...can't imagine something bad happeing to me...must be really scary Hug I hope you have a similar good outcome Clazabella xxx💋
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 24th July 2013, 7:15 am

Oh Leanne I'm sorry I just realized I have been writing my updates on your post! Apologies
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 24th July 2013, 8:20 am

clazabella wrote:Oh Leanne I'm sorry I just realized I have been writing my updates on your post! Apologies

dont worry we both hvimg the same probelm so its prob more helpful both im same place i dont mind xxx how u feeling x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemango 24th July 2013, 12:11 pm

I am sorry to hear that love! Hopefully u r doing beta now! Sending positive vibes ~~~~~~~~~
bluemango
bluemango
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 24th July 2013, 8:21 pm

Hope your doing ok and feeling better soon! Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 25th July 2013, 2:24 pm

Leanne did you figure out how to post a pic trail?
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2013, 2:35 pm

You can find detailed information to create a picturetrail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please also remember to change your picture status. Details [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3