Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what can go wrong

3 posters

Go down

what can go wrong Empty what can go wrong

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd September 2013, 7:47 am

taking off from my last post **what if things go wrong**

what sort of things can go wrong in the first few days/weeks and what sort of time can we expect to be "out of the woods" with the problems

does this make sense xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

what can go wrong Empty Re: what can go wrong

Post by Natty29 3rd September 2013, 8:01 am

My ps said that u r never out of the woods really! U most likely to get cc early on but it can also happen months or even years down the line. Im just preparing myself for this for next time im gunna be a wreck in the first few months of my reop :( oh well at least I have the big full boobs ive always wanted and they dont look bad wen im fully clothed and just abit uneven wen im naked :/ lol 
I dont think I will ever stop worrying what cud or can go wrong with my boobs I suppose I will just have to deal wiv the problem wen it happens.xxxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd September 2013, 8:03 am

oh yeah I know that for CC that can happen anytime but I mean like a bleed or infection etc

Aw Natty im the same except mine look awful in bikinis and bras too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd September 2013, 8:09 am

aww poor u :( im not sure on the infection and bleeding side of it i will have to discuss this with my ps and i think cookie will have a good insight to this aswell xx
u will have to stop worrying hunni if its gunna happen its gunna happen so theres no point in getting all worked up about it sweet.u have ur reop to look forward to aswell so at least sumthings being done :) i hope ur surgery goes well for u xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd September 2013, 9:45 am

yeah my worry is being 5 hours drive away from the hospital performing the reop as if something goes wrong and I need treatment quick I will prob need to head to a and e where they will just remove the implant with the bleed or infection, thats all im thinking about

So was wondering whether its worth while maybe using some savings and staying in a hotel in manchester for a few days til the change of a bleed etc is less likely xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 11:23 am

You're most at risk of a heamatoma for the first 24 hours after surgery Tink and I'm presuming you'll be in the hospital then? If not and you're booked in as a day case sweetheart then I'd definitely book a nights stay in a Manchester hotel.

When you get home lovely, as I suggested in response to another post of yours, should you have any complications that require immediate treatment then I'm sure the 'clinic' where you first booked your surgery and took out your aftercare with will look after you in their hospital in Scotland sweetheart.

Try not to worry though hun. Cover yourself for the first 24 hours and then enjoy your new boobs babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd September 2013, 11:24 am

yeah im staying in overnight Cookie. xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 11:31 am

If you're an overnight case then you'll be fine to go home Tink but as I've said in your other thread, do be sure you contact your clinic letting them know your surgery date and I'm presuming your wound checks and everything would be at the clinic in Scotland? So they will know to take care of you there from the date after your surgery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down