Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i doing it wrong?

+2
misf1
bettyboopo
6 posters

Go down

Am i doing it wrong? Empty Am i doing it wrong?

Post by bettyboopo 7th April 2011, 7:21 pm

Hey girlies, i'm having a bit of a panic! All the girls on here seem to be told strict instructions on how to care for their boobs after their op, but i have had hardly any from both my surgeon and the nurses at the hospital. I'm really upset that they've given me hardly any information. They told me a needed a sports bra, but not how often i have to wear it or for how long! It's total madness and i don't know what is right and wrong :( Also when i went to get my dressings off i wasn't told if i was able to shower/bathe properly. I'm literally just assuming i can, because i wasn't told different. I've spent all this money and have been told nothing, if i mess them up by doing something wrong i will be so upset! I haven't been wearing my sports bra often and now i'm really concerned because most girls on here are told to wear it 24/7 for 6 weeks and others not to wear one at all! Please help i'm so confused! xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Am i doing it wrong? Empty Re: Am i doing it wrong?

Post by misf1 7th April 2011, 7:24 pm

I would get in contact with your clinic just to see what they recommend because everyone is told different.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th April 2011, 7:36 pm

I agree xx I would give them a ring and ask them what their post op instructions are sweety xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 8th April 2011, 2:12 am

I'm with misf and kay, darlin! Don't assume anything, call them and get specific instructions honey. No other way to know for sure. As you sad, you paid a lot of money for the procedure and part of that is after care. Congratulations on the new boobies, love! Stars
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th April 2011, 8:22 am

I'm also in agreement with all of the above hunni.

You need to be firm and request an appointment with someone, either the clinic nurse or your surgeon - Do not accept any clinical advice from either the receptionist or the patient co-ordinator.

Tell them you're confused about your after-care instructions due to the lack of information you've been given and would like to see your surgeon or the clinic nurse to go through this with you so that you are clear on the advice give to enable you to get the very best from your recovery. Don't feel shy about asking for this hun, you paid for after-care - The recovery instructions are an important part of that sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 8th April 2011, 9:20 am

Yes agree with all. Write a list coz if you're anything like me you'll forget half the stuff you wanted to ask once you're in there or on the phone to them.

Y
xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down