Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( something went wrong

+28
Sarah1985
clazabella
misante
2522laura
eddy787
Princessjo30
Midgiebites
loclo26
missvmac28
Max1980
kel70
g0902
Sezbaby2
Blueeyedsoul13
hangle123
Victoria2345
jay1983
Lottie835
BetterThanToast
Lizzy
emilysarahdodds
pr1ncessmummy
COOKIE
louann17
Sophia6102
jenniferrf1
LB1985
leannejkl
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

:( something went wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: :( something went wrong

Post by misante 9th July 2013, 8:08 pm

Just read your post Leanne, hope everything is sorted and your feeling better now xxx
misante
misante
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 10th July 2013, 1:04 pm

i am feeling ok now, my left boobie is almost free of brusing now and it is not that sore at all, but my right boob is still so painfull and i had a hard patch thats black almost and very very sore, so i am getting worried about what that is and if it will get better, i am going back to clinic tomorrow so i hope they can tell me what it is as i am a bit worried, thank you everyone x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th July 2013, 1:30 pm

Aww Leanne good to hear from you Hug 
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better and hopefully its all just part of recovery! Im sure when you go back to the clinic tomorrow they will be able to put your mind at ease xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2013, 1:55 pm

As long as the black patch isn't getting any bigger hun it should be fine. Its possible that where blood might have been pooling when you had the heamatoma and the body will eventually absorb this and the blackness which is like bruising will go.

I had a big black like bruise on the bottom side of my boob and this is what I was told that was.

Good that you're off to clinic tomorrow hun. If you're very worried get a own and ring the blackness so you can see if the black mark is getting any bigger if the blackness goes outside of the pen mark you made Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 11th July 2013, 11:17 am

i just got back from my check up, everything is ok, my cuts are healing really nice and the hard lump is old blood they said it went through a lot so its about a week behind recovery wise, so its all normal really and now i can wash my boobies whoooo
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th July 2013, 11:35 am

Good news Leanne, glad it was nothing to worry about :) Enjoy your shower lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 11th July 2013, 11:49 am

Pleased to hear you're doing ok Leanne, it's all a bit worrying to see the blood, but glad you're ok now, hopefully straight forward recovery from now on for you, rest lots! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th July 2013, 2:27 pm

Glad you feel happier now hun. Enjoy that first shower! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

:( something went wrong - Page 2 Empty I had the same happen

Post by clazabella 13th July 2013, 7:45 am

This is my first posting on this forum, was recommended to come over here by a lady from another forum. I had my BA on July 4th and also had a huge heamatoma. Had to go back to surgery 3 hours after the first op. I was absolutely hysterical as i am petrified of general anaesthetics and can't believe i actually booked a BA in the first place. I am now 9 days post op and the good side is fabulous, the bad side is still bruised and really painful, sore, burning etc. 
Just wondered how you were getting on? Is the bruising settling? Is yours (like mine) totally numb? 
Would be good to hear from someone who has had the same happen as it is not common i don't know anyone who has gone through this.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th July 2013, 11:02 am

I had a heamatoma lovely.

You'll heal just fine Hug it is scary and painful when you have. Heamatoma and you get get like Leanne and myself had, some pooling of blood which make like black bruising. But its absolutely fine and your body will naturally absorb whatever is left there and my bruising took about 4 weeks till it settled. As it went yellow I looked like one of the Simpsons all down one side. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 13th July 2013, 12:42 pm

clazabella wrote:This is my first posting on this forum, was recommended to come over here by a lady from another forum. I had my BA on July 4th and also had a huge heamatoma. Had to go back to surgery 3 hours after the first op. I was absolutely hysterical as i am petrified of general anaesthetics and can't believe i actually booked a BA in the first place. I am now 9 days post op and the good side is fabulous, the bad side is still bruised and really painful, sore, burning etc. 
Just wondered how you were getting on? Is the bruising settling? Is yours (like mine) totally numb? 
Would be good to hear from someone who has had the same happen as it is not common i don't know anyone who has gone through this.

hiya, i also had mine on the 4th july as well, so we are excatly the same... my bruises are mych better now, i had hard lumps with old pools of blood in them, but a hot bath softened them up, my bad boobie is much better now, its about a week behind the good boob healing wise my surgeon said. i was scared too, my boob was under my chin and swollen so much and fast i thought it would pop, i have never felt that much pain i was having morphine in a drip and oral at the same time to try to control it, the burning is a killer huh my burning has just started fading off now, but i do feel 100% better, i got told the surgeon had worked in the clinic over a year and i was the first it had happened to with him so i just think i have the worst luck haha... but i still dont regret it, i did, oh i sooo did, but now i am happpy just waiting for the bad boobie to catch up lol... how are u feeling now??

i remember the girl across from me had a visitor and they was asking me what was wrong cos i was crying i told them i was bleeding into my boob (before anyone confirmed it) and they laughed at me everyone thought i was being silly lol but i knew something was not right as soon as i came round, did u feel that?
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 13th July 2013, 3:42 pm

I actually buzzed for the nurse and she told me not to worry it was normal swelling! I then told her that the amount of blood pumping into the drain was NOT normal and insisted she called the doc out of theatre! My surgeon told me he has one heamatoma a year and yes i was also the unlucky one lol.
The burning sensation has definitely faded over the past 2 or 3 days and the pain has lessened. Still got some odd sensations going on and i wouldn't describe it as comfortable but 100 % better than this time last week. I think the panic was the worst thing. My good one is quite soft and has dropped a bit but my bad one is definitely behind, a tiny bit swollen and a bit higher than the other side but i'm not worried too much and will see how it goes. The bruising is fading...had bruising right down my arm to almost my elbow. I still have a patch of purple but the rest is yellowing.
Funny how that happened to both of us on the same day! Let us know how you are going Smike
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 13th July 2013, 5:26 pm

clazabella wrote:I actually buzzed for the nurse and she told me not to worry it was normal swelling! I then told her that the amount of blood pumping into the drain was NOT normal and insisted she called the doc out of theatre! My surgeon told me he has one heamatoma a year and yes i was also the unlucky one lol.
The burning sensation has definitely faded over the past 2 or 3 days and the pain has lessened. Still got some odd sensations going on and i wouldn't describe it as comfortable but 100 % better than this time last week. I think the panic was the worst thing. My good one is quite soft and has dropped a bit but my bad one is definitely behind, a tiny bit swollen and a bit higher than the other side but i'm not worried too much and will see how it goes. The bruising is fading...had bruising right down my arm to almost my elbow. I still have a patch of purple but the rest is yellowing.
Funny how that happened to both of us on the same day! Let us know how you are going Smike

i never had drains and i was outside just getting into the cab when the nurse who had looked after me (not the one who sent me home) came running out and felt my boob and said she wants the surgeon to see it before i went home, and i had eaten and had to wait till 8.30pm before i went back into surgery lol so i was very upset  waiting around as the boob got bigger and the pain got worse... but i am so lucky that nurse came running out when she did, yea my good boob is nice and soft no bruising and pain free, it makes me anoyed cos of how well the good boob healed i would have been better in no time it if was not for that! but it is a worry not knowing as they are healing in diffrent rates,  defo keep in touch hun x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th July 2013, 5:31 pm

Being told you're the only this happened to must be standard, because I was told the same too Hysterical 

They get a heck of a lot of first timers in the same year these surgeons don't them.... Hmmmmmmmmm.... Lol. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 13th July 2013, 6:06 pm

cookie wrote:Being told you're the only this happened to must be standard, because I was told the same too Hysterical 

They get a heck of a lot of first timers in the same year these surgeons don't them.... Hmmmmmmmmm.... Lol. X

think your right their cookie... lol

Do you know if there is anything to look out for after we have had a bleed like we have? are our risks higher for anything going wrong do you know? they seem quick to brush it off? x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th July 2013, 6:10 pm

Your fine now hun. Your surgeon will have cauterised so there more blood filling the breast now.

You can just relax now sweetie and just enjoy the rest of your recovery and thank doG the worst is over! Lol. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah1985 13th July 2013, 7:49 pm

Sorry to hear this hunni, sending lots of healing thoughts your way,and hope your better soon, big hugs
Sarah1985
Sarah1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 14th July 2013, 12:16 pm

Ha ha...sounds like a little white lie they must tell. Either that or everyone who unluckily got a heamatoma found this forum :ok:
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 14th July 2013, 12:17 pm

Jeez Cookie...just seen that you have had 3 ops!!!!!!!! Flipping heck thats brave!
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2013, 10:46 pm

It would be 4 if you were to include the heamatoma! Lol.

I don't think I'm brave babe... I'm just a women doing what I needed to do to get the boobs I wanted. I'm just travelling the scenic route to get there that's all. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 15th July 2013, 2:07 pm

Leanne....how are you doing? Have to say my leftie is still quite painful, sore and burning but have managed to ditch the analgesia over the past 2 days...wondering when it will get better!
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th July 2013, 6:55 pm

Hope you are recovering now hun x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 15th July 2013, 7:56 pm

clazabella wrote:Leanne....how are you doing? Have to say my leftie is still quite painful, sore and burning but have managed to ditch the analgesia over the past 2 days...wondering when it will get better!

i am the same not taking pain killers now, but it is still painfull where the other boob is perfect, my other boob had dropped quite a bit where the bleeding boob is still high and swollen and hard in places getting a bit worried gonna have two very diff boobs but i am gonna give it a week before i worry cos the surgeon said i am a week behind my good boob... i will try to find out how to do a pic trail thing and will post pics there so u can see and we can compare if u want lol x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 15th July 2013, 8:27 pm

I feel the same. Had a bad night tonight - really painful all night on one side and then to top it all have today developed supersensitive nipples. Tried about 10 tops and t shirts on tonight to go out for dinner...they either showed my massive bras or my nipples. Ended up padding the sports bra with gauze squares to try to pad out the sticky out nips! OMG,....then my husband sniggers when he comes upstairs to see why i have been so long...and says when i tell him what the problem is "Well you have to admit it's funny"!!
I won't tell you what my reply was as my sense of humour seems to have disappeared with my old boobs. I actually nearly cried and have been nearing tears all night long. 
I actually bought some breastfeeding pads shopping tonight to try to cover them up! I'm now sitting here at 00.20am in pain, fed up and had enough :(
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th July 2013, 5:53 am

Don't worry about the differences between your boobs girls - its VERY normal.

Mine took 10 weeks to catch up with one another. Just because one boob is a week behind doesn't mean they'll be fully healed in 2 weeks hun, so give them time to recover lovely. Of course if you're overly concerned about anything do arrange to see your surgeon. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next