Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery at One Week...

3 posters

Go down

Recovery at One Week... Empty Recovery at One Week...

Post by eddy787 29th June 2013, 10:50 am

Hi girls,

Just wondering if going out for dinner and theatre at one week point after an Uplift will be ok? Or is that too much too soon? How much could you do at one week? Also planning a birthday outing in the city with some gentle activities at four week point. Again after an a full anchor lift, is this likely to be ok?? I know we all heal at different rates so just generally speaking am I expecting too much? It's hard to imagine how immobile I'll be and for how long? Some examples would be great! Thanks girls!! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Recovery at One Week... Empty Re: Recovery at One Week...

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2013, 11:41 am

The event at 4 weeks post-op should be fine babe, but if you have to commit (buy tickets ahead of the event) at one week post-op then I'd pass lovely.

If its something you can decide on as a last moment thing then you could just see how you feel, but if you have to book ahead you do risk letting people down if you just don't feel up to it hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 29th June 2013, 11:57 am

Interest in this two I will be 17 days post op and meant to be attending my friends birthday of a meal and then clubbing afterwards , thinking only the dinner will be ok x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2013, 12:01 pm

Dinner should be fine at just over 2 weeks post-op Sophia, but clubbing will be totally out if the question hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 29th June 2013, 12:32 pm

Thanks Cookie, tickets are already booked, as I originally would have been at three week point but with just one week I thought it might be too early. I will see how I feel in that case and leave things as they are. Relieved about my bday, that would have been difficult making an excuse for! :-)

How you feeling Sophia? Recovering ok? 

Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 29th June 2013, 1:11 pm

I thought so il stick to just the meal :) will clubbing be ok at nearly 7 weeks post op as that's my birthday celebrations ?

Hey Eddie yes I'm doing ok the band is causing problems and it hurts to laugh etc but its different than what I imagined it would be to recover so I can't complain but still taking it easy , and my child decided to boob headbutt me that hurt needless to say I'm looking forward to him being collected later as that hurt , how are you x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 29th June 2013, 2:08 pm

Ouch!!! You poor thing! Naughty boy!! That must be a lot of work, recovering with the band on and a kid to look after! Hope you get to have some rest soon hun and your little boy avoids the boob head butting from now on! Ouch! How long do you have to have the band on, the pain will be worth it hun!

I'm doing fine thanks, very excited, I was meant to be in surgery today but its just a week Tuesday now, almost in sight! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 29th June 2013, 2:12 pm

Well he is with my nanny but she had plans for today so my partner is looking after him but he still wants mummy , I'm not to sure I shall find out at my one week post op appointment so hopefully not to long ... Fingers crossed :) looking forward to my first shower but don't think that's for another week or so :( ,

Yay not long then the time will fly by xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2013, 2:24 pm

You 'should' be fine to go clubbing at 7 weeks post-op hun. But throughout recovery you can never take anything as a given, so its best to just wait and see how you feel at the time. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down