Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing my life away until boobie day!

+11
eddy787
Victoria2345
alipops66
RayRayT
Vix85
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
Ruthaay
Princessjo30
Lisa34
Mrs_B_24
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wishing my life away until boobie day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wishing my life away until boobie day!

Post by Mrs_B_24 24th May 2013, 9:52 pm

I hope I can take Xmas easy, and so far I have never had to do Xmas dinner so lets hope the family don't decide it's my turn this year! I'm full of all these ideas of shopping before hand but I'm sure it'll all go wrong nearer the time I'll be thinking about my boobs so much I'll probably forget everything else. Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Wishing my life away until boobie day! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wishing my life away until boobie day!

Post by Mrs_B_24 29th July 2013, 5:20 pm

Right, so I'm still doing this (wishing the next 4 months away) and I can't see myself getting any better, I've tried not coming on here for a while so I don't think of boobs so much but it's useless, I still think about how long away my date is. Please tell me it gets better and time will start to fly by yes  Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th July 2013, 5:26 pm

Ermmmmm.... Lool mine hasn't really!!! I've been waiting since may for September to come but everyday goes slow... I tried to count down to other things instead but this still over rules any excitement for anything else lol... For example this month I focused on a few birthdays and the month has gone quite quick but it's tough waiting for something you want so bad!!

On the plus side I've seen so many girls saying the run ups the best bit... When your day comes ill still be here cheering you on lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 29th July 2013, 5:30 pm

Jen I know exactley what you mean. I've been doing exactley the same. Doing anything to try and distract my brain from boobs, ha. Nice to know you'll still be on here. I now have to do the wait you've done for yours. A full 4 months, wish me luck, hehe xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th July 2013, 5:33 pm

Good luck good luck lol, I think once it's our month it will feel better being in days... I thought about taking a break from the forum but I was still thinking of boobs all the time anyway! It's all I've spoken about haha :) it will all be worth it I suppose,,, why couldn't we have just booked for two weeks time ;) haha xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 30th July 2013, 7:10 am

I know, but at least you've only got a month to go now, and don't you go on holiday before that too? It will fly by. Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th July 2013, 7:13 am

Yer, luckily I'm going on holiday a week today so that will help cut the time up! Aww I do hope this time flies for you too XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 31st July 2013, 3:49 pm

Hey all.

I've been waiting since March time and I can say that some months have gone faster than others but overall it has seemed to go fairly fast. But it's this last month that's the bugger!! Bloody August. Where's the fast forward button when you need it?? A month has never seemed so long...Just gotta get through August then I've got 4 days, that what I keep telling myself!!!

I took a little break from the forum like you both has suggested and I actually found it helped and when it got a little nearer the time, I have been back for any last minutes worries or questions and getting together my shopping list for the post surgery healing etc. So my mind is back on BOOBS!!

So jealous Jenniferr for having a holiday, that alone should keep you busy and before you know it, it will be the end of August I bet!!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 31st July 2013, 3:53 pm

you've not long to wait at all yolanda, it will fly by! xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 31st July 2013, 3:55 pm

Ohh Yolanda look at your ticker Haha, I always look at it and see what mine will look like in four days time LOL!!

I know I am very lucky :D When im back it is just over two weeks for me so I think august will go very quickly... Keep busy girls, plan lots of stuff and if you need time away... have it because time does drag when its something your excited for lol :) xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 31st July 2013, 3:57 pm

Here's to hoping...

Yours will too, I bet!

Jen, you nutter!! LOL
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3