Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing my life away until boobie day!

+11
eddy787
Victoria2345
alipops66
RayRayT
Vix85
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
Ruthaay
Princessjo30
Lisa34
Mrs_B_24
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wishing my life away until boobie day! Empty Wishing my life away until boobie day!

Post by Mrs_B_24 20th May 2013, 5:18 pm

Is or did anyone else find themselves wishing their lives away so that BA day comes round quicker. I'm constantly wishing its December 5th and I'm going on my hols in August and I'm not even wishing for that date I'm wishing past it, is that mad???? Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Wishing my life away until boobie day! Empty Re: Wishing my life away until boobie day!

Post by Lisa34 20th May 2013, 5:20 pm

It's normal hun x it will fly by, I promise you! Enjoy the run up, boobie day comes and goes so fast!! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Wishing my life away until boobie day! Empty Re: Wishing my life away until boobie day!

Post by Princessjo30 20th May 2013, 5:21 pm

No your not mad ha ha, I'm doing this too, and as soon as my BA is done ill be booking a holiday and counting down to wearing a bikini with pride dance
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthaay 20th May 2013, 5:22 pm

No I totally understand hun. I was like that even though I didn't have as long as you to wait. It will be over before you know it! Try and look forward to your holiday just now and see that as a stepping stone. Maybe do a couple of things in between to give yourself several stepping stones? Just an idea :)

Don't worry hun it will be here soon - what a fab Christmas present xxxx
Ruthaay
Ruthaay
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th May 2013, 5:49 pm

No this is really normal! This time last year i wanted to have a BA but because of money and having another year at uni left i decided to wait. I finished uni two weeks ago and am now on track to have my BA finally.
Im booking my BA for after my holiday to. I go to turkey for two weeks in august too and am hoping to have my BA after that so end of aug/beginning of sept and its all i think about! I think its because its such a life changer!
I go through moments of being terrified and then totally excitment. I have months to wait also but im trying to enjoy it a bit even though its hard because all of the girls post BA have said they loved it all and so im trying to enjoy the experience lol.
xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 20th May 2013, 6:00 pm

Ruthaay your right, I need to look forward to my hols, I think I'll set myself a ticker for my hols and boobs so there two things to focus on, just need to work out how to do it!
And jenniferrf1 I did similar to u, 2months ago i was going to wait 3 years and save up slowly and then 1 day I just thought no way I can't wait that long I need to save like mad and now I've decided December! We need to enjoy the run up, I know what you mean about being terrified one day and then excited the next, it's mad but All part of the fun I suppose, haha xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th May 2013, 6:04 pm

Haha same, boobs cant wait and like ruthay said it will be an amazing xmas pressie, lots of time to heal over the holiday period and the budda belly wont matter too much because of all the other food haha :)
But yer we should enjoy our holidays too....one last boobless holiday haha xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th May 2013, 6:07 pm

Awww this is a lovely post. Its so nice to read you so excited babe, its what this surgery is all about. You're going to be getting the bestest present EVER! and I think every single one of us here will either know that excitement you're going through, or be pre-op and will very much share that excitement.

Enjoy hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 20th May 2013, 6:23 pm

I'm feeling exactly the same Mrs b, so much so that I had forgotten its my birthday in two weeks,my oh had to remind me! I'm so focused on op day!xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th May 2013, 7:25 pm

Aww vix85, are you planning to do anything for your birthday? I wont be long post ba when my birthday comes around so no boobie dresses for me haha, ill still be healing up most likely! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 20th May 2013, 10:20 pm

Vix85 that's funny, it's not often I let the OH forget my bday. Have a good bday. When's ur BA date? Xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 20th May 2013, 10:27 pm

It's so normal! I didn't have a long wait but I was wishing the days away! and they flew by!
I agree with Ruthaay, give yourself some other things to look forward to. If you focus on some other events too then the time will pass even quicker. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 20th May 2013, 10:34 pm

I agree Mrs B - I waited two years from my initial consultation to today - I still can't believe it's happened.
My hubby is in the marines and has done two 6 month tours since my first consultation 2 years ago, one in Afghanistan and one in Somalia so thankfully I have been quite distracted - espesh with full time job and a 2 ur old to look after in my own. I found the longest part was the three week wait once I booked!!!
U will get distracted once the excitement dies down a bit, I promise :-) u defo should be counting down till your holiday tho :-) wish I was going abroad but don't think we will this year unless I can squeeze a cheeky one in in the winter :-) xxxxx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 20th May 2013, 10:36 pm

Will do rayrayt, thanks to everyone for advise, seems I'm not on my own with this one Smike x
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 21st May 2013, 1:08 am

Of course its normal Mrs_B, im on countdown thanks to my ticker for my 1st consult, then i have my holibags to go in 8 n half weeks. Now that im like a kid at christmas lol .
Your time will fly in and u'll have a nice new set of boobs for xmas and start of 2014 Wishing my life away until boobie day! 899188x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st May 2013, 8:17 pm

Know exactly what you mean Mrs B, am totally impatient for it to happen now, I think once the decision is made, you just want to get on with it don't you?! It's been strange though, although I've been wishing it to be end of June, the time has actually flown since I booked! You've got loads to look forward to this year, holiday and new boobs, it will fly! :-) xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 21st May 2013, 8:22 pm

Eddy787 you dont have long to wait you lucky thing you must be so excited!! I do just want the day to be here now but maybe if I start thinking about other things it'll go quicker, ha xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 21st May 2013, 8:48 pm

I can't help but do the same mrs b! I'm so impatient, when I booked in April I wanted it done asap but closest my surgeon had was either today's date or June 18- mental to think I would have had new boobs today but got a concert in London tomorrow that other half didn't want to miss and would have needed him to look after me (know I would rather the boobs than go to concert but had to compromise lol).

Thats great that you've got your holiday to look forward to and before you know it December will be here (yay Christmas boobs), enjoy the run up to it, I thought it would drag but if you keep busy it goes pretty quick :) x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 21st May 2013, 8:51 pm

Hangle123 not long to go, 28 days thats sooo soon, enjoy the concert I hope your OH is gratefull Wishing my life away until boobie day! 727661855 haha xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st May 2013, 8:59 pm

It will be here before you know it! I'm like you, nervous one min, excited the next, so one min I'm thinking OMG, the next I'm thinking C'mon lets do this!! It also feels a bit unreal that its going to happen!! Yours is going to be a fab crimbo present!! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 21st May 2013, 9:04 pm

eddy787 wrote:It will be here before you know it! I'm like you, nervous one min, excited the next, so one min I'm thinking OMG, the next I'm thinking C'mon lets do this!! It also feels a bit unreal that its going to happen!! Yours is going to be a fab crimbo present!! Xx

I'm the same as you, its like i'm in a dream at the moment, cant believe i'm actually going to do it. so exciting. Only a month to go for you, think of all those summer outfits that are going to look fab. xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 21st May 2013, 9:04 pm

Thats if we get any sun this summer haha
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st May 2013, 9:18 pm

I'm doing sun dances as part of my surgery prep!! Haha! I'm so looking forward to summer dresses, backless, strapless, am doing some serious shopping once I'm healed! Where are you off to on your hols? Somewhere with guaranteed sunshine that doesn't require sun dances I hope! It will be a lovely distraction! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 22nd May 2013, 6:04 am

Crete, Greece. So hopefully it will be unbearably hot dance xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd May 2013, 10:40 am

Wow that sounds nice! Im off to turkey so im hoping it will be really hot too! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next