Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing you'd gone bigger??

+20
Alt_Barbie
Pocket friend
natalia
sarahdawn31
katita
AgtKensington
Crystal
NurseSophie89
tinks76
misf1
minxie
sars3dd
Jaybles
mrsm
abbie
*Sally*
CJA2010
Peachy34
COOKIE
CharlieB
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wishing you'd gone bigger?? Empty Wishing you'd gone bigger??

Post by CharlieB 10th October 2010, 6:41 pm

Just how many of you wish you had gone bigger?? Boobs

As you all know I am set on 460cc's I think it's likely I will get my 32E's with 460cc's (currently a 32DD with 300cc) but I don't want to wish I had gone bigger. It will sound very odd as this is my second BA but for me it totally feels like it is the first.

I have so much more knowledge and reference available to me than when I had my first BA. We didn't even have a mobile phone let alone the internet!! Blush I was advised what size implant would achieve my D cups, I don't remember being given a choice of sizes. But this time around it is a completely different story, I was offered 3 sizes at my consultation, 3 sizes that would most suit my frame, breast tissue, situation and my expectations, and I chose the biggest of those 3.

During the last 3 months I have suffered with major boob greed and have had doubts MANY times over whether the 460's will be big enough for me. I have recently had a second consultation with my surgeon and I asked him whether he would consider the next size up...he said that he feels the 460's are the best size for me but if I really wanted the 525cc's he could and would order them in. He advised that the bigger the implant the greater the risk, that the 525's would probably look more fake on me as I have miminal breast tissue and a slight frame but it was my choice!! I walked away making the decision to stick with the 460's but now I am getting that darn boob greed again....!!

Honest answers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Wishing you'd gone bigger?? Empty Re: Wishing you'd gone bigger??

Post by COOKIE 10th October 2010, 6:49 pm

I definately don't have boob greed, infact when I had to have a re-op it was my choice to downsize from 460ccs to 410ccs and if I could, I would downsize again, I was so concerned with not going too small, but in hindsight, I'd have gone for the 380s.

460s were far too wide for my small frame and made my boobs look massive, they were the first thing anyone saw when they met me. At first the attention was GREAT! but once the initial 'hey I've got boobs' wore off, I was left with massive boobs and then 'unwanted' attention, I kinda stopped being me and just became a pair of boobs to everyone.

Boobs are still big but not 'in your face' anymore.

If it's big boobs you want hun, then I'm sure you'll be happy on whichever size you choose. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 10th October 2010, 6:55 pm

I've got used to mine way too quickly and although I am happy with them I do wish I'd gone a bit bigger purely and simply beause I had an idea in my head of what they would look like and it was slightly bigger than this. It just goes to show that I had no idea what cupsize to ask for as I asked for a D and ended up an E/F. I think the biggest problem is people have the wrong perception of cupsize I would have asked for an E if I had known and would probably have ended up a FF/G cos most people seem to end up a bit bigger than they have asked wonder if its because the surgeons know we won't be satisfied with what we have asked for lol. I know there are girls out there who wish they had gone smaller but they are a minority compared to the ones who wish they had gone bigger xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 10th October 2010, 6:59 pm

Sorry forgot to add I would rather be too small than too big though if I wan't mine to look bigger they can but if you go too big its alot harder to make them become smaller and after what Cookie has said I wouldn't just like to be a pair of boobs which is why I will probably stay as I am x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by CJA2010 10th October 2010, 7:07 pm

I'm very happy with my baps and I don't have boob greed at all. To be honest I was aiming for a c/d but I would have been happy with anything as long as I was bigger than I was!!

I agree with peachy, much better to be slightly too small as you can make them look bigger depending on what bra you wear.
Xx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th October 2010, 7:09 pm

Just typed out a long message and its disappeared into cyber space!

I don't have boobie greed at all in fact I spend quite a lot of time covering them up! I work part time in a pub and hate the attention and the way people talk to your tits rather than your face! Thankfully we wear black polo shirts which are smart but cover up nicely.

I guess if you want big boobs and don't mind them looking fake then go for the 525's if your surgeon agrees, if your undecided maybe go smaller as you can always make them look bigger than they are.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 10th October 2010, 7:30 pm

i dont have boob greed. if anything id be happy if they were slightly smaller, although im happy the size they are too. I certainly wouldnt want them bigger
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th October 2010, 8:14 pm

I don't have boob greed but I knew I wanted big boobs so chose a big size, I'm glad I didn't go any smaller.

If you're slim then either 460 or 525 would give you the look you're wanting, there's probably not even a cupsize between them, so I suppose it's down to what would be worse for you- too big or too small?

xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 10th October 2010, 8:20 pm

Hey hun, no i don't have boobie greed at all. 330 was my max advised by a sensible surgeon, for the first time i look in proportion, very happy :thumbs:
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 10th October 2010, 8:25 pm

i have boob greed big time. i had boob greed before i even saw my surgeon but being an nhs patient i knew i was limited to what i could ask for and expect. i was lucky to get the 420cc in my left that i got. i would love the 520cc in my left and a 620cc in my right. i know i sound so greedy considering i never paid for them. i do love my boobs now, just wish they were that bit bigger.

anyway it depends the look you want. i love the fake look and wish mine looked fake. do you want that? would you be happy ending up a g or bigger? are you prepared to take on the complications to?
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 10th October 2010, 8:25 pm

I went for 460's. I was advised to go for smaller, but had my heart set on the 460cc MHP's. I'm so glad I did go that little bit bigger and I love them. That's taken me from a 36C to a 36F. I'm a size 12 in clothes and 5'8". I can pm you my picturetrail details if you would like to see.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th October 2010, 8:36 pm

I do not have boobie greed, I am happy with mine, and dont think I could find bras to fit if I went bigger. 410cc was the highest my surgeon was willing to go. He would have gone bigger if I'd pushed for it, but he said they would look fake and I may be more likely to suffer complications.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 10th October 2010, 8:55 pm

hey hun i only had mine done last week so really early but have to admit at first i wished i had gone bigger when the swelling went down ..... now i cant stop looking at at them and loving them defo no boob greed for me but i didnt want to have big boobs i just wanted boobs lol xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 10th October 2010, 9:44 pm

I do wish I'd gone bigger! I think I will at some stage. I also think I need a bigger implant in lefty! Grrr!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 10th October 2010, 9:54 pm

I would love to have gone bigger as i love the big boob look but it was just not possible for me......i had 460cc & i think that was pushing it as i have very thin skin upto & with my bra off if i turn to the side you can see the line were the implant edge it!.....i only realised this yesterday but im not worried about it.
Also i find the 460cc quite heavy & with little skin to suport them im hoping they wont head south to quick which i know big implants do!

All in All if i had a lttle more tissue uptop & larged implanted boobs stayed firm & pert then then i would have gone bigger! I think i pushed it having 460cc not because of how big my boobs look just beacuse of the reasons i put above.
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 11th October 2010, 12:05 am

Ok, I admit it, I have some slight greed. I have always had an ample bosom (was a 34 C by 13...which had it's own problems), but after nursing two kids each for a year, weight fluctuation, and some serious working out, I was left with a very sad looking and floppy D. I hated my boobs. I had a full lift and 350 cc Mentor Memory Gels. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boobies!!!! I was so worried about getting sever sag again I went as small as I could while maintaining about the same size. I got what I wanted, and my surgeon was fabulous, but really see another BA in my future!
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 11th October 2010, 4:10 am

I don't have boob greed at all, I didn't choose my size my PS recommended it and I went with his suggestion. I love them but I think they are big. They look great and luckily I have a husband who loves big boobs but if they had been a bit smaller I would have been just as happy. I do worry about the future with this size implant and overs but only time will tell.
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 11th October 2010, 6:11 am

Hey CharlieB!
i am very early days but here is how I am feeling about size:
AT my first consult me and the ps agreed on the 500cc... he recommended from my body height, breast width ect.... I liked them as I did want big but no huge boobs... then I freaked out about the size for weeks because they sounded so much bigger than most others size selections... I went to the next pre op convinced I was going to change to the 460cc but left the appointment sure I did want the 500cc, lol!
And after my op the ps told me he put in 540 because after the lift I lost so much tissue that he knew the 540's were what I needed to get the look I wanted (and yes showed him with many picture)
And here I am now absolutely thrilled with the size... yes they are a bigger boob but I feel they work so well and the porpotions with my hips I love, I feel so womanly... I have a broad athletic back and chest so I just love how these boobs look on me.
Good luck with your decision! xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 11th October 2010, 7:43 am

Thank you all for such honest replies. At the moment I will be honest my boobies do look fake and it is a look I don't especially love, they are really round because of the minimal breast tissue. My surgeon has suggested unders for this reason but also to reduce my risk of getting CC again. I like big boobs but at the same time I don't want to look like I am about to topple over. I just want to be able to wear a normal un-padded bra and still have a cracking size!

minxie wrote:I went for 460's. I was advised to go for smaller, but had my heart set on the 460cc MHP's. I'm so glad I did go that little bit bigger and I love them. That's taken me from a 36C to a 36F. I'm a size 12 in clothes and 5'8". I can pm you my picturetrail details if you would like to see.

Mx

I would love to see your pictures please!! :flowers:

misf1 wrote:I do not have boobie greed, I am happy with mine, and dont think I could find bras to fit if I went bigger. 410cc was the highest my surgeon was willing to go. He would have gone bigger if I'd pushed for it, but he said they would look fake and I may be more likely to suffer complications.

This is basically the same situation I am in....I know my surgeon would order the 525c's if I pushed for them BUT he has been honest about how they "may" look and the risk of complications.
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 11th October 2010, 7:52 am

mrsm wrote:
If you're slim then either 460 or 525 would give you the look you're wanting, there's probably not even a cupsize between them, so I suppose it's down to what would be worse for you- too big or too small?

xx

This is such a VALID point that a few of you have made. What would be worse..... :dunno: I need to really think hard about this one!!

and I guess you are right mrsm there isn't a great deal between the 460's and 525's, the diameter although not dramatically different did look much bigger when I placed the implants side by side, I remember the projection looked about the same.

Oh god...why do I have to have all these thoughts again....tell me I am not crazy!! I have looked at all your avatars and see that most of you have had less than 460cc's and you've all pretty much ended up an E to a F (on average) that is an amazing size....but totally forgetting the letters and numbers....your boobies look great and BIG!!

I trust my surgeon and he has said that the 460cc's will look great on me! My husband thinks the 525's will look too big and fake (I am 5.9" and a dress size 8) I kind of know there is a risk the 525's will look a little too big but I suppose if I am being honest I worry that going under the muscle will make them look a little smaller anyway.....I know....I have read a zillion times that it is not always the case but I can't help but wonder!!!!

x x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 11th October 2010, 8:19 am

my surgeon told me id loose some of the implant going under muscle and because of this i never wanted unders at all. however now i have them i wouldnt have overs at all.
only you will know huni, its a personal decision ony you (and your husband) can make. xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 11th October 2010, 8:38 am

Thanks Sars. I am just wondering whether I could ask my surgeon to order in both sizes and when he can see more clearly just how much breast tissue I have he can make the choice there and then. He might even discover I have more than he thinks and the 525's would have been just fine!! I will text my PC and see what she says! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 11th October 2010, 8:43 am

Also another option if I opted for the allergan natrelle implants instead of the CUI ones I could have 500cc but it's an extra £460!! I wouldn't be choosing them because of the 'other' benefits they have just the size lol! and paying £460 for an extra 40cc is hardly worth it!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 11th October 2010, 8:51 am

That's a good idea Charlie, (letting him decide on the day) I think it's best to go with what the surgeon thinks on this one, and if 310 made you a DD then 460 must bring you up at least a cup size, probably 2 so I'm sure you'll be more than happy either way.

Hope he agrees to decide on the day for you, then you can stop worrying about it! I was exactly the same stressing between 2 sizes so I know how much thinking time it takes up.

Good luck xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 11th October 2010, 8:58 am

i luv mine and have to say im def glad i didnt go any smaller ive lost alot of weight lately and they have gone down cup size but still look really big on my small frame so now id say id def wouldnt go any bigger xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next