Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

+11
sarahlou222
LindaP
Zum_Boobs
anneritchley
blush89
Princess_x
Roses27
Mammamia
Boobies2be
Charlii
Gembo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them Empty Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

Post by Gembo 2nd March 2015, 7:57 pm

From all the pain I've been through , I now look at my boobs and think on camera the photos make them look really small! I had high profile 410 cc unders from a 32b and I'm 8 stone 5ft one. I know the biggest size my surgeon said I could have as 440cc . Maybe because this a big gap between them now I feel like they aren't overly big . I never wanted big but enough to make me think wow when I took my bra off .  Am I used to them now that the swelling is going - they feel smaller in my hands
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them Empty Re: Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

Post by Charlii 2nd March 2015, 8:17 pm

Yes, you're used to them! You're in the boob greed stage. 410 is by no means a small implant. I know you're sick of hearing it, but give it some more time until you're out of the sports bras and into the push up bras. Sports bras aren't made to be flattering, they're made to contain and support. Once you're in a pretty lil push up, you'll feel much better.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them Empty Re: Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

Post by Gembo 2nd March 2015, 8:23 pm

On my first clinic appointment at 5-6 days post op- I asked her to call the surgeon to see if they had put too much implant in me because they were that huge and sore and my chest was killing ! I said to her my body isn't coping with having such a big implant. Even the nurses in the hospital said 410cc is a big implant on a girl as petite as me. Yet I feel I have nothing to show for it . I've been a right grump. But then I think well- in some of my booster bras ( Asda and primark ones which make you 2 cups bigger!) I made my boobs look huge so I guess imagine what I could make them look like if I want to but , in my mind right now I'm like ohhhh I don't have lovely round defined boobs
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd March 2015, 8:40 pm

Oh Gem it's like reading my old posts haha!  I too have a big gap between my boobs...and still not sign of fluffing yet either which makes it even more apparent!  NO ONE has even suspected I had them done either, which is good in one sense but sometimes I'm like "WAAAAAAHHHH, I just paid £5k and most people are still bigger!"...but then I remember that actually I can play them up and play them down.  You're probably still in sports bras too...which do nothing for your boobs.  Except squish them down,  Wait until you get them in a good bra...it really does make a difference x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 2nd March 2015, 9:22 pm

Try on an old bra....then you'll realise how big they are!!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 2nd March 2015, 9:24 pm

They are still so hard and stiff so they don't really show much if that makes sense
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 2nd March 2015, 10:49 pm

It makes total sense!  And you can't really do anything with them as they are just 'there' if that makes sense?  Fingers crossed for the fluffing fairy to visit us soon :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 3rd March 2015, 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have no fear..... I've just started getting into proper bras and believe me when I say you will not be disappointed when you can finally wear a pretty push up bra.... My boobs look humongous if I want them too, 
Patients is the key chick 
X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 12:40 pm

I hope so all the money and stopping life for three weeks. Yours seem so big roses !! Mine aren't
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 3rd March 2015, 12:48 pm

I just got measured last week, 34F/32FF depending on brand, I'm 6 weeks post op, 
How long since your op hun ?
I'm sure you've got lots of settling to do
X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 3rd March 2015, 12:48 pm

Honestly hun the first 3-4 weeks I was kinda miserable thinking they were too small but just you wait 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 3rd March 2015, 1:18 pm

You'll be surprised once you're wearing nice bra's and they've settled x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 3rd March 2015, 4:13 pm

Is you avi post op Gembo?

Try not to worry, agree with the girls that they'll look amazing in a sexy push up bra! And you have the benefit of being able to dress them up or down :) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 4:15 pm

Yes that's post op. I will try update it but my boobs are so solid they won't really look much in a bra anyway as so far apart ! Really hope your ladies are right
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 3rd March 2015, 4:21 pm

Gembo, have you seen my picture trail ? When I first had them done they looked ruddy awful all flat and soooo far apart but now they are soft squishy and move,
Seriously babe give it time, how many weeks post op are you ? Your more than welcome to see my picture trail of you want an idea of how they change as the weeks progress 
X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 4:22 pm

Sorry I meant pre op!!!! Lol
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 4:23 pm

I have and I'll look again roses I remember thinking wow they nice and big
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 3rd March 2015, 4:24 pm

I bet you if you updated it you would get a chorus of women going THEY LOOK FAB! :) 

I agree with Roses, give them time and I bet in a few months you'll be astonished how much they'll change.

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 3rd March 2015, 4:43 pm

Gembo. Change your avi to post op. Your have such a tiny frame, your boobs will look fab once they settle xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 4:46 pm

I will try but they are so far apart it's hard to notice them . I'll update my picture trail later too .
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 3rd March 2015, 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is one of my big fears, that I don't go big enough... but saying that, the amount of ladies on here who have said, they look so much better after a few months! Patience is so hard when you wanted something for so long but I bet you'll be very pleased as you continue to recover. =)
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 4:58 pm

Yes it's difficult especially if your petite like I am. I went for the smaller option because the surgeon said 440 was the biggest he was happy to put in. I wanted to be smaller and to dress them up but still look normall and professional when working . I think they just need to settle from what everyone saying ☺️
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 3rd March 2015, 6:08 pm

I had 440, my stats are below, and at my first measure I was sized at 32ff (I actually think it's probably more like a 30f though), and honestly, to me they look like how I would imagine a C cup to look like.  They aren't malleable enough yet though for me to work with, but once they are, I'll be to have a play about with what clothes make them look good etc.  At the moment though I'm just trying hard like you to be patient :)  We spend so long wanting them, then so long waiting for them to finish doing their stuff, I swear by the time they're done we'll be ready for new ones haha!

As you've said though, once they're finished doing their thing you'll be able to play them up or down whatever suits your mood :)
X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 9:56 pm

Avi updated in the same bra as my pre op pic !! I am just over two weeks post op xx they are so stiff so look so small in a bra but when out of it tonight they are looking better
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 11:08 pm

Will they come out of my body more in the pics . Does that make sense even !! I know what I mean in my little muddled mind haha
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next