Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life after BA

+7
MilliePig
natalia
COOKIE
Vix
DaisyDuke
kittie
jay1983
11 posters

Go down

Life after BA Empty Life after BA

Post by jay1983 31st August 2010, 5:46 pm

Did anyone make any big life changes after their BA?

Its really put things into perspective for me and feel that I want to make more positive changes.

Anyone else feel this way?

J-x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Life after BA Empty Re: Life after BA

Post by kittie 31st August 2010, 5:53 pm

I feel very different. Lots more confidence, much happier in myself. Even my husband commented that he didn't realise what a difference it would make to me, and that was just a few days post op when I was still in pain Hysterical

I haven't made any big changes yet but plan to get properly fit again once I get the all clear. It feels like because I managed to change my boobs I can change anything else in my life if that makes sense...
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyDuke 2nd September 2010, 2:07 pm

No big life changes, just a few minor ones....
I have curly hair and never liked it, last Saturday I went and had my hair straightened with a product called Kerastraight, so that I could wear my hair down more often.
I have also started my obsessive calorie counting in order to eat healthier and lose some weight.
I am also planning on ditching my old wardrobe in favour of a more feminine one (cash flow permitting).

In general I feel like making more of an effort - it's weird how enhanced lady bumps can make you feel so different.... dance
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 2nd September 2010, 4:39 pm

My confidence went straight up, i would talk more when i was out because i was no longer ashamed of my boobs and did feel more positive. No big life changes just yet but i did have the confidence to go for and get a job which really challenged me x
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 2nd September 2010, 4:58 pm

I just feel much happier in myself and feel like I want to do something with my life. I currently live in the North-east and am even contemplating moving down to London as I feel there are more job prospects there. However, not going to rush into anything! I just want to start living my life rather than muddling on without direction. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2010, 6:55 am

I can't say my BA has changed me at all, just enhanced the me I've always been. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 3rd September 2010, 7:32 am

just made me more confident xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 3rd September 2010, 7:36 am

Confidence! Always wanted to get my hair cut short so I went for it a couple of weeks ago, so now I have a Danni Minogue type bob...and I love it!

I have also always toyed with the idea of being veggie as I don't really eat much meat anyway so I thought I'd give it a try and although I'm not following a strict vegan diet, I have replaced my usual skimmed milk with rice & oat milk. I feel much healthier in just a few weeks.

I think my BA has given me the confidence to do anything! Just wish I had done it years ago xx
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 3rd September 2010, 8:05 am

hey milliepig,
good on you for trying dairy alternatives! whoop! i haven't touched milk in years. i have been a vegan for about 5 years. i am really healthy and am never ill. many people have this stereotypical image of vegans...tree-hugging hippies, who eat just salads, and lentils. lol!
i love my food and eat like a pig, and there are veggie/vegan alternatives for just about everything now.
let me know if you want any website links about veggies/nutrition, etc.
mellie x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by suz0410 3rd September 2010, 7:55 pm

Hi Mellie and MilliePig

I have gone through a stage of not eating meat - just trying to be healthy etc and I now find it really difficult to digest red meat. I know it's not for everyone but it does make me feel better inside

x x x
suz0410
suz0410
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd September 2010, 8:18 pm

I'm definately going to exercise I wanted to look good in a bikini again theres no point having fab boobies with a flabby belly so serious ab toning action is on the way to me once I get the all clear.

It has made me feel better in the bedroom already ;)
xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 4th September 2010, 7:01 am

Peachy34 wrote:I'm definately going to exercise I wanted to look good in a bikini again theres no point having fab boobies with a flabby belly so serious ab toning action is on the way to me once I get the all clear.

It has made me feel better in the bedroom already ;)
xx

I'm with you on the ab toning! Can't wait to get the all clear to run again so I can tone up a bit.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 4th September 2010, 9:00 am

Biggest change for me is that i have lost the deep deep insecurity i had about my looks, which was 95% about my boobs. I was alwasy very bothered by my bloke looking at girls on TV, in pub, even tesco if they had a "nice rack" (as he puts it lol). Not because i resented them, or him, but because i never felt like a 'proper' woman. Now I do. It's a huge change and I would pay ten times what i paid, it's worth it!!!
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 4th September 2010, 10:13 am

Well you are all woman now huni and yours will be the "nice rack" being checked out.

I felt exactly the same over the years and the things blokes look at don't help with the insecurity.

The funny thing is when I was younger and an A cup I didn't care, I had a nice figure without an ounce of fat on me and loads of confidence and just saw boobs as fat. I often wonder where she went lol x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 4th September 2010, 10:40 am

Thanks Mellie, yes please! I could do with a few recipe idea's.
Suz0410, I feel so much better already and am now regular.....if you know what I mean! x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 4th September 2010, 10:43 am

lol, ok cool. i'll PM you some x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 4th September 2010, 12:43 pm

Mellie could you please PM me some recipe idea's too please. I try and eat veggie/vegan as much as possible. Also one of my best friends has recently gone vegan so I would like to make an effort and cook her a vegan meal. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 4th September 2010, 2:48 pm

hey jay!
just pm'd you hun.
have a good weekend.
x x x
mellie76