Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC surgery - recovery time and tips

4 posters

Go down

CC surgery - recovery time and tips Empty CC surgery - recovery time and tips

Post by NickyP 9th May 2013, 2:21 pm

Hi Girls CC surgery - recovery time and tips 399357
I have CC in my right implant and MYA are currently booking the surgery to have it fixed in for me, dates TBC.
Can anyone let me know what the recovery time is when you have corrective surgery for CC? For example will I need to wear a sports bra afterwards and if so how long for and really is there anything else I should/shouldn't be doing? (Eg - driving? I am right handed if that makes a difference, that's the side where the CC is)
thanks!
Nic
x
NickyP
NickyP
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

CC surgery - recovery time and tips Empty Re: CC surgery - recovery time and tips

Post by COOKIE 9th May 2013, 4:44 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Nicky wavey

You will be back in a sportsbra hun.

With CC you'll need a capsulectomy to remove the capsule surrounding the implant. The implant will be replaced and will need stability to enable a new capsule to form and the implant to adhere to the pocket.

You'll be given the same recovery period as you would having a BA which is 6 weeks hun.

You'll probably need a week off work and then the same again as with your first BA - no excercise or heavy lifting throughout the 6 week recovery period.

If there's anything else we can help you with through your re-op Nicky do please just ask and do feel free to add your surgery details to the Calendar Entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can then all send on our good luck wishes when your surgery date arrives.

You didnt say when your surgery is, but we have support threads up till July as a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmenation section of the forum, so of your surgery is in May, June or July you'll find there's a thread for you to pop by and chat with other women who are having their surgery around the same time as yourself Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

CC surgery - recovery time and tips Empty Re: CC surgery - recovery time and tips

Post by 2nd time lucky 9th May 2013, 5:24 pm

Hi Nicky, I had my pips replaced last year and I had cc and a capsulectomy. I have to say the recovery was harder and longer that the standard ba I had first. You may be fine but everything out lovely Cookie has said is right. The surgeon did tell me it would be a little harder to recover. I hope all goes well. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th May 2013, 6:02 pm

I agree, I had a capsulectomy too and it does cause a little more discomfort than a regular BA, but the recovery instructions are the same. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickyP 9th May 2013, 8:03 pm

Thanks for the replies girls CC surgery - recovery time and tips 321562I will let you know when my surgery is and will add it to the calendar CC surgery - recovery time and tips 727661855
Nic
xxxxx
NickyP
NickyP
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th May 2013, 11:03 pm

I don't know much about how the recovery is as I've not been through it myself, but the girls have given you fab advice and I just wanted to wish you all the best for your up coming surgery.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickyP 10th May 2013, 4:31 pm

Thanks Misf1 CC surgery - recovery time and tips 399357
Nic
x
NickyP
NickyP
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down