Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+10
blondeboms
littlemiss
loclo26
Ballet babe
melstar82
MrsD2bxxx
doracina
Guard27
Hexxi
Lottie835
14 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

April Buddies - Page 12 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by MrsD2bxxx 16th May 2013, 4:04 pm

Mine is the 3rd June and it can not come any quicker!! Putting the old bra on made me realise how much booby I actually have, it was funny! I'm going to stop being a greedy moo now and just wait and see what they are measured at.. Think that the best thing! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeboms 19th May 2013, 11:58 am

Hi girls. Hows everyone doing? I'm feeling tender today, it's my own fault though. I went to rocky horror last night and didn't wear my sports bra, naughty!! I wore a wireless strapless bra but i think it was more the frantic time warp dancing that has caused me issues today, think I over did it but it was sooo fun i totally forgot about taking it easy. Was quite funny when I got home there was a group of guys outside my front door and they thought I was a stripper for the party in flat 2! LOL I had to explain why i was plastered in make up and wearing underwear, stockings and a feather boa...awkward!! It's just typical really, my building is usually so quiet, never see anyone and the night i go out looking like a tart there's people everywhere! x
blondeboms
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 28th May 2013, 12:13 pm

Haha, sounds great blondebombs.

How was everyones bank holiday?

My 1st proper night out since my BA and trust me to get em out all night showing everyone from work when I had kept it such a good secret :doh:

The cringe this morning was no fun and I embarrassed myself a lot but dont remember any of it help

Apart from that things are well boobs are softening nicely think the left is dropping x Just want pay day to come so I can buy a few bras and book a holiday for September dance

Hope all April ladies are doing well and you are all happy with your new assets xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 6th June 2013, 9:22 pm

Hello ladies! Hope you are all well! Any drop and fluff yet? Mine are def bigger! Lots of April love to you all! Life is manic but filled with super boobs for me! xx
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12