Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+10
blondeboms
littlemiss
loclo26
Ballet babe
melstar82
MrsD2bxxx
doracina
Guard27
Hexxi
Lottie835
14 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by littlemiss 24th April 2013, 11:03 am

I called them a few times for weird stuff that I was concerned about! Its most likely nothing but best to check and then you can rest and forget it.
My leftie played up and my right was fine, it seems a common thing. I had like a sun burn feeling, probably about the same time as you are now as well. It went after a few days mind. Cookie told me to take a piriton if it was getting uncomfy x
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 11:07 am

Thats it a sun burn feeling Im normalllllll dance lol x been taking piriton for two days now x and will being cooling it off with frozen peas as soon as i get home x My brain isnt at work lol its in boobie land x Ah so happy for you x are you bra shopping yet haha xxx Cant wait to buy bras xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 24th April 2013, 11:18 am

Yeyyyy! I think it feels extra odd cos obviously you have not been in the sun. Look up sun burn in the little search box on here and you will see LOADS of people get it and describe it - you might find some extra tops but I think it just sort of goes away. Something to do with the nerves healing up! That's good though! :) April Buddies - Page 2 899188

Hahaha thanks! I cannot wait. I may buy one or two basic bras this weekend as I am allowed to wear them but I am going to try and hold back til after any drop and fluff antics so as not to waste money! Boooo! lol
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 24th April 2013, 11:19 am

*tips lol!
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 11:25 am

ok il search that now, I was searching stinging and was only getting incision posts but my incisions are closed and fine x phew lol hope thats all it is x ah yeah i guess so the old drop and fluff may as well wait it will be worth it, may increase in size ey xxxx Flash Ah im feeling better already worrying is stupid x seeing stars Thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 24th April 2013, 11:26 am

Aww that's brilliant Lottie, I'm glad you feel better! I can't wait for mines to drop and fluff eeeek lol xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 24th April 2013, 11:35 am

Hahah I can't wait! I hope mine don't get too much bigger. I love them as they are at the moment!

Worrying is not stupid hun! Always better to be safe than sorry I think! I swear my PS must be sick of me asking dumb questions. I email him ALL the time lol! 'Can I do this/wear that....' You've paid a small fortune for these lovley boobies! Guard them with your life! But this site is so great as If I had not read the sunburn thing on here I would have really freaked out and found it difficult to describe the feeling! xx
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 4:16 pm

1st day back at work today and its been ok, but i didn't realise how many heavy doors I push and pull constantly. And im office based Lol dont know how that works out, I also have got away with it. I didnt want anyone to notice and they haven't, even though ive gone from a a/b cup to DD hahaha.... Have to wear a shirt, blazer and scarf so im all covered up anyway... Really sore today on my sides cant wait to get in and get the frozen peas on me x

your right littlemiss better to be safe than sorry xxx

What sizes are you all now girls? Wonder what il be as my end result? Cant wait till they are tiny bit lower/more relaxed lol x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 4:20 pm

and i have also acquired about 14 sports bras since a few days before my BA haha and i can see this rising fast...

Someone needs to invent a supportive post surgical bra made of cool jel!!!!!!!!!! He or she would be a LEGEND!!!! Flash Help us with our tender (tempreature)hot boobies at all our crazy stages... And we would only need the one haha x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 24th April 2013, 5:43 pm

Glad you got through your first day ok, get those peas applied!! I'm in my surgical bra still but my surgeon estimated a very full DD woohoo! 14 sports bras lol that's insane xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 6:14 pm

Can't believe I'm in a DD. Dont think I look it x the sun burn feeling has eased now but have pain where my bra sits under my boob, I knew my bra was too tight that's why I had to get new ones on my afternoon break x suppose that was my first day active an being up all day no naps or anything haha so I understand its throbbing a bit where my incision area is x might put sani towels there tomorrow for some extra cushion x how u feeling hexxi? Xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeboms 24th April 2013, 6:17 pm

Hi girls. I'm starting to freak out about my op. My mum just called me
to see how i'm feeling and asked if i was nervous. I was fine before she
called. I think it's because it's the first time she's actually
acknowledge that i'm having it done and now i'm starting to panic
because it's suddenly become very real!! Any advice on how to combat
nerves would be much appreciated!! I know I definitely want this, i've
wanted it for 10 years but now a wave of panic has hit me! x
blondeboms
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guard27 24th April 2013, 6:24 pm

Hi blondebom- I think we all suffered from this. Just remember all the reasons you want it done and don't forget that you can change your mind if you want to. No one is putting any pressure on you and this is something you are doing for yourself. Oh and keep very busy so you don't have time to think about it! X
Guard27
Guard27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 24th April 2013, 6:36 pm

I've missed quite a few posts nope

hope your all ok, I'm really not liking my boobies. They look small today and it really didn't help what a friend said earlier to darren "so do you prefer fake boobs to real. Charleys not gone that big there's hardly a difference" it really upsets me, just as I really love them I get a knock. I take it as jealousy as she's heavily pregnant with 2 weeks to go and us mums who have been there know how rubbish you feel right at the end of a pregnancy!! X
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 24th April 2013, 6:45 pm

Hey blondebomb x like guard says keep busy also think of all the reasons you wanted it for so long, x how you feel when you see a nice pair lol and how it affects your confidence/life not being happy with your current boobs! I never felt womanly and felt insecure about my small boobs and it was always on my mind, I was never depressed but it was something I wanted to change an I could so I went for it x what an amazing decision so far couldn't be happier x you won't regret it x these 4 days will whizz by and So will your recovery I'm 11 days post ok an I can't believe it I wish I could have my day again it was amazing x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 24th April 2013, 6:54 pm

Blondeboms what your feeling is totally normal. You will be so surprised how easy and quick your day goes, one minute your in theatre and the next your awake with big boobies lol.

Its one of the best days you'll ever have and you will feel so silly for all the fussing. I'm sad my day is over and would do it again in a heartbeat. Enjoy your day and good luck!!! :flowers:
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeboms 24th April 2013, 6:58 pm

Thanks girls. I've been really busy for the past month and it's been a
distraction
but now it's all slowing down ready for the weekend i'm wondering how I
got here so quickly! Think i'll head down the gym and work all my nerves
out - will be the last chance i get for a while! If that fails I will
tidy the flat! I really hope my recovery is as good as you girls, you're
all doing really well x
blondeboms
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 24th April 2013, 9:47 pm

Loclo I know how you feel with the smallness! I think its getting over the initial shock of 'wowzars they are huge' and adjusting to them being the new norm! Every time I say this my OH says something along the lines of 'are you crazy they are big!' and that I don't want any bigger really as mine fit me so well. Yours are fab! You look great and if you looked like a 'Jordan' a lot worse would be said. Ironically some guys I know do prefer fakes. I have since discovered my OH actually LOVES fake boobs! He would never have told me if I had not had them done but now I am extra glad I have lol.

As for the comment I've had the odd one. You have to decide to ignore it and put it down to a hint of envy and especially as she is expecting like you say. She probably does not mean to get you down with the little dig and is just her way of dealing with feeling a bit low herself atm. She may not even realise. Plus the only people really seeing the difference without all that bra help we've all had pre op is our OH. She hasn't realised that take that bra off and those bad boys are sitting up there perfect as peaches with no help at all! So go on and love your boobies please! You know you do really! Just the highs and lows of it all! April Buddies - Page 2 948189The minute you get that regular bra and the clothes on you will be on cloud 9!?

Blondeboms as Loclo said we all felt like that. Its actually amazing when you get in there! Promise! Just focus on the after part! I loved my day too. Waking up with them was just the most crazy feeling after so long! The fear of the unknown is all it is. It also goes so fast you will have hardly any time to feel the nerves on the day so it wont stop you. This is the tricky part and its only a few days! Its exhausting keeping busy and being nervous and being excited all at the same time tho isn't it!

Hope everyone is good. I love my boobs today! Hope Dora is doing well?!

Guard how is healing coming on? xxx
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 25th April 2013, 7:51 am

Booby day tomorrow! yay yay yay! So excited!
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 25th April 2013, 7:53 am

MEL! Good luck hun! Have you decided on size yet!?

xApril Buddies - Page 2 4023572762
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th April 2013, 7:56 am

Ooooooo melstar!! Nearly your turn, I'm excited for you!

I've fresh bleeding from my righty nipple in the night :( xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 25th April 2013, 8:04 am

Thanks! I've been off work since yesterday, kind of wish I was as it's dragging. packing my bag today and doing some cleaning. My boyfriend is going to be rubbish with cleaning so doing all now and he can keep on top of it! Still haven't decided on size 100% thinking more 240cc though, have said to him he can make the ultimate decision, whatever he thinks looks better. Don't mind losing a little volume if the shape is nice smaller. But they get squashed a bit under the muscle, that's the only thing i'm thinking?!

Hexxi give them a ring if you're worried. Was it just a little oozing through the dressing or are the nipples exposed? I would have thought it's good there is good perfusion / blood flow to your nipples though. Prob best to check as your BA was more complicated. My PS has given me his work mobile number, I'm sure he will regret it! haha, I think he already think i'm a bit crazy!

melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th April 2013, 8:10 am

Haha why he thought that was a good idea!! I let my ps choose my size for me too. I'm sure the other girls whose had unders say you don't lose 10% and that you wouldn't notice who had overs or unders. I might ring them in a little while thanks melstar xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 25th April 2013, 8:41 am

Keep us posted, I hope everything is ok. You'll feel more reassured too and can feel more settled too

X
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 25th April 2013, 8:52 am

Good luck melstar, you will enjoy every second! When I had my BA, I was nervous and freaking up until the day before and on the actual day, everything went so quick that I didn't have time to be nervous! Just think, you will have a nice long sleep and when you wake up, your dreams have come true because you have brand new babies to look after! Lol! I am also 11 days PO and my recovery was easy.. I am back to normal now and doing everything that I was doing before the op bar the heavy lifting etc! Please just enjoy the day because it is over in a flash and then you haven't anything to obsess over anymore other than what size bra you wear and stuff like that! Trust me and all the other girls when we say that we would do it all again in a heartbeat because it is amazing!

You will be fine.. If we can all do it then so can you! Good luck babe x
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next