Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+10
blondeboms
littlemiss
loclo26
Ballet babe
melstar82
MrsD2bxxx
doracina
Guard27
Hexxi
Lottie835
14 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 11 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by Lottie835 9th May 2013, 3:01 pm

Its great isnt it blonde bombs how our bodies heal so fast xxx Yeah I wear small panty liners protecting mine from rubbing on my bra haha, im overprotective but it feels safe and comfortable for me so il carry on doing so until I feel i dont need them anymore xxx

Hope all is well with everyone x Ive been trying to stay away and let time pass as i cannot stand the wait to get into bras anymore xxx

i will be 6 weeks PO on the 26th of May but I think and my appointment with nurse is june 11th :(
I might try an move it forward so I can get into bras asap hissy
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 9th May 2013, 6:13 pm

lottie i hate waiting to wear proper bras to April Buddies - Page 11 221105 i booked my post op 29thMay - EXACTLY 6 weeks from my surgery date hehe didnt want to leave anytime after the 6week mark before my appointment - i want to work out and buy bras asap April Buddies - Page 11 899188xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 11th May 2013, 9:06 am

April girls how are you all getting on? Blonde? hope you have a lovely birthday :) Willows? Lottie?

Ballet how are your scars

Dora are you feeling happier with your boobs? Loclo?

Hexxi, did you take that time off work in the end?

MrsD what did you wear to your engagement party? Did you get to show the badboys off?!

Hopefully not long and we can start wearing proper bras, dream! I have found my Macom is the most comfy, it's in and out of the wash! the thicker material just seems to irritate my skin, it doesn't rub or get. My skin / nipples are just super sensitive!
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 11th May 2013, 9:14 am

Hey melstar, how are you? I did take it off going back Monday though woohoo!! Just been to see my surgeon for 3 week check up, all is well and she's given me more anti bs and more dressings. Hope everyone else is ok and healing well xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeboms 11th May 2013, 9:32 am

Hi Mel
I had a lovely birthday thanks, it was pretty quiet but had a
nice family bbq as the weather was fab. Feeling a bit sore today, I took my car out twice yesterday and think it's irritated my scars so i'm not driving again until I go back to work on Monday. I ordered one of those triaction extreme bras that some of the girls were talking about as i'm currently wearing an asda special (sexy) but it didn't fit so i've had to send that back. Getting fed up with these sports bras now and i've given up sleeping propped up as i always wake up flat on my back! On the plus I didn't have morning boob today! I'm looking forward to getting back to work and getting back into routine. I'm getting fat as well which is never good lol
How are you getting on? x
blondeboms
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by doracina 11th May 2013, 10:34 am

Hi guys! Well the infection continues. the nurse did say it was clearing VERY slowly. So she now has me using silver dressings and back on monday for a review. On the plus side boobsign are defo getting softer and more normal feeling. but oh my the weight is just piling on! I cant wait to actually be able to exercise and trust me its not words I thought I would ever say! Hysterical I live in my Macom, in fact I even bought another 2 and not bothered at all with sports bras. Dont know what size Iam but maybe just make a DD which Iam a bit disappointed with but Iam trying not to think about it until its time to get a REAL bra and measured! So good to hear everyones getting on well! Hexi let me know how you go with the infection hun. xx
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 11th May 2013, 12:16 pm

Awww, that's great news. Has the infection started to settle? Hope you're feeling better Hexxi. I'm good ta. Let's hope these antibiotics will kick ass and you'll be all go again! Must be a relief you can head back to work, it stressful thinking about money X
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 11th May 2013, 12:28 pm

Dora sounds like you're just gonna take longer to heal. But that's really positive things are heading in the right direction, yay! Must be frustrating. Where do you go for all your checks? was just thinking as you had the op in Prague! Are you happier with the way they look? They look bigger than a DD! My sis is a natural E and they look the same size ish as you! I'm getting lots of boob greed at the moment! Think i'm gonna be a C, he said I have a small breast width so wouldn't have got any bigger in without them looking not so good.

Mine are getting lots softer, esp at the sides. I saw my PS friday and I have to massage them now. Well he calls it massaging! but it more kind of pressing down on the top part of the boob, squeezing them together to make a cleavage and squeezing above and below the nipple together! It's a bit sore, but he said it will help loosen things up and let them settle quicker. Gotta follow what he says so doing it religiously!

I'm turning into a right bloater! My stomach was humungous! I looked pregnant! haha. Settled a bit now, but feeling podgy! I walk so much at work doing the long shifts, stopping has really made me notice it does burn those calories! I'm back to work tomorrow, not looking forward to a 12 hr shift! bleurgh! Have 4 days off after that though, one positive for doing shifts only working 2 days next week.

Glad you had a nice birthday Blonde, BBQ sounds perfect! So you're back to work too. What do you do? have you not been the ok to sleep on your side :( must be a killer. I was allowed after a week. I kind of have to hug the duvet though to feel settled, keep waking up at 3am though!

Just thought we will all be getting measure at the same time! I there away my padded bras the other day! I did insanely cut one up!!!! hahahah! bye bye!
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeboms 11th May 2013, 12:53 pm

I'm office based Mel, in short I buy aircraft parts for the RAF flight training programme to help maintain the aircraft. It sounds a bit dull but I love it. Sometimes I get to go flying, they took me up last year and did some aerobatics and even let me fly the plane and do a roll it was awesome. What do you do? (sorry if you've already said i must have missed it).

When i went for my check with the nurse she asked if i was sleeping ok and I said I ended up flat and she just said it can't be helped so that wasn't really useful to me lol I have a business trip on my first week back so i'll just have to sleep normal as I can't really take the v pillow as i've kept it secret at work.
I'm looking a bit pale and whenever i go on hols from work i've always
come back with a tan! Do you think it's ok to use fake tan as long as it's not near my scars?

I'm not liking not having anything over my scars, makes me feel insecure without them being covered. Can i put breathable tape on them or something so they don't rub? I worry that the pantiliners in my bra will fall out LOL.

I threw some of my bras away today, i've cut the clips off some of them so I can make more bra extenders in diff colours. Feels good throwing the small ones away!! bye bye A cups!! x
blondeboms
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 11th May 2013, 8:05 pm

No way! You got to do a roll, amazing! must have been so scary! exhilarating though to say the least! A good perk to the job. Sounds really interesting. I'm a nurse, work in gynaecology oncology - so women's cancers. A job which is tough, but I love.

I can't see why you wouldn't be able to use fake tan, as long as you avoid the incisions, just stay well clear. Some of the nurses are rubbish, they don't seem to know much! Maybe they aren't that experienced. Should be really if they are doing post op checks if they can;t offer advice!

Could you get some micropore tape to put pver them? no particularly padded though. I've been putting this on now and again! I got some bits from work beforehand incase!!! This is breathable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mepore is more padded - could phone and check, see what they advise. Can get both of these from the chemist. Might get a bit sweating with this on though!

I still can't quite believe I have boobs! I'm sitting watching the Voice doing my massaging! hilarious!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeboms 11th May 2013, 8:39 pm

Yeh it was pretty amazing! I'm dying to get back in the air again it's so fun but do feel a little queasy at times. The pilots are cheeky and try to push you to the limit, thankfully i wasn't sick!
Oh you're a nurse! I asked the right person about my scars then! I can imagine your job must be very tough at times.
Thanks for the links, i've found some micropore tape in my first aid kit, never used it before. I'll put some tape on and then give myself a light tan but I won't go anywhere near the lower boob or scars, only going to do the bits that are visible when i'm at work which isn't much really! I don't use it very often so defo not going to use much, i'll only mess it up if i try and do full body! lol
Haha it's great having boobs isn't it! When i wake up in the morning i'm like oooooh i have boobs now yay!! x
blondeboms
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 13th May 2013, 12:14 pm

Blimey blonde! I am dreading being in the air in case boobies feel weird!

HAd my 6 week check and all good to get totally back to normal. He sai I can even get some sun on my hold provided I use factor 50 on my scars!

So all this 'takign it easy had made me put on 1/4 stone ladies :( Booo! I must confess I have eaten like a monster though!

Anyone dropped and fluffed yet?? Still waiting! April Buddies - Page 11 267328

Dora were you not happy hun? I have missed loads due to being away and new job and exams! Blah!!! x
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by doracina 16th May 2013, 7:04 am

wavey Just popping by to say hi!

How is everyone? Busy getting back on with life?

I only have a tiny bit of infection left so hopefully when I go back on friday that should be me clear, fingers crossed. But it doesnt seem to have effecting anything else really they are getting softer by the day and I think they are sitting lower now, still not dropped but defo better than they were. And I HAVE BOOBIE GREED!!! can you believe I am saying this already but i think I want to go bigger. Dreading getting measured incase its not the size I want. Hysterical

Anyhows hope you are all well Give You
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 16th May 2013, 8:43 am

Hey dora, so glad the infection is easing and your boobs are doing well softening etc :) they look great, I think we all get boobie greed, we should remember how we were before wedo forget sooooo quickly the little ones we started off with xxxx

Yeah ive just been trying to get on with stuff let the changes happen instead of watching them and being on this every second haha x Its been great it does help so much. But on occasion i think can make us compare ourselves and stuff we should be happy now lol we got our boobies dance and so many of us start thinking sizes like DD and E are small x When no way they aint xxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 16th May 2013, 10:00 am

So true Lottie! Us women are crazy.. Or maybe it's just me! Haha xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 16th May 2013, 10:23 am

No, im sure all of us have been through it xxxx We just need to realise its all part of the process x We have what we wanted and its kind of like oh now what? I have boobs lol x Blush
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 16th May 2013, 10:31 am

Lottie I have to ask, where is your dress from? Or is it just a belt and a black midi dress? It's lovely! X
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 16th May 2013, 10:33 am

Its from Asos x £20 get one yahoo it so simple and sexy and shows off everything perfectly x I cant wait to wear it bank holiday, The oh has said it shows too much cleavage but who cares lol That's why i got a boob job Hysterical
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 16th May 2013, 12:25 pm

Hahaha!! You make me laugh! When is bank holiday?? I thought we just had one of those? Lol xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 16th May 2013, 12:35 pm

Lol im sure 27th is bank holiday again x I bloody hope so i need a night out to show me babys off Hysterical

you feel better now? I read what cookie wrote x Shes great isnt she xxx your boobs are gawjus xxxxxxxxx Be happy lol xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 16th May 2013, 1:17 pm

just had a catch up on this post glad to hear everyone from the april buddies are doing so well with there recoveries and new boobies !! lottie love the dress in your avi im looking for a dress to wear on my first night out to show off my boobies next month April Buddies - Page 11 899188xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 16th May 2013, 1:19 pm

I may have to check that about the bank holiday.. I know it's half term that week! Hope it is so u can let the pups out for the night! Haha! Cookie is fantastic, I can't believe everything she has been through and she is here making all of us feel better! Xx hope you're ok Hun, sounds like all is well for you at the mo xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 16th May 2013, 1:26 pm

MrsD2b i read your other post about size honestly i was having boob greed and tohught mine looked tiny in sports bras i hate being in these sports bras but i tried a wired bra on in a shop yesterday and saw how much bigger they look in a proper bra it made me feel alot better give it time hun ! xx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 16th May 2013, 1:38 pm

Willows your boobies look amazing and that bra is to die for, it's so lovely! I just tried on an old bra (in my avi) and it made me giggle to think that it used to cover my whole boob! I'm feeling a lot better now I have done that and I can not wait to go and get some gorgeous new bras! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 16th May 2013, 2:58 pm

Will ows your bra and your boobs looks Amazing xxxxxxxxxx So big too x 30F dance Amaze xxxx

Im sure your about that MrsD haha look at the old bra I bet you could not breath in it xxxx Hysterical Yeah leave it for a special day after your check. My check up feels lke so long away 11th june :doh: But after then Il get professionally measured and hope for the best lol xxxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next