Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more worried this time than last time

+5
loclo26
jenniferrf1
Nicole
tan36
tinkerbell24
9 posters

Go down

more worried this time than last time Empty more worried this time than last time

Post by tinkerbell24 7th April 2013, 2:08 pm

hi more worried this time than last time 399357

so if a re op is needed i have in my head im not going to wake up from the GA im stressing out so much about it and was in tears last night, thinking i have my boobs yeah they are not what i wanted but what if i dont wake up just cause i want my boobs sorted, feeling very selfish more worried this time than last time 869500
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

more worried this time than last time Empty Re: more worried this time than last time

Post by tan36 7th April 2013, 2:16 pm

aww tinks dont think like that hun its just stress cos you may have to go through it all again,, but everything will be fine just you wait and see, xx
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

more worried this time than last time Empty Re: more worried this time than last time

Post by Nicole 7th April 2013, 2:26 pm

agree with tan sweet, there's no point in worrying yourself this early as you don't know if you will need a re-op. xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th April 2013, 2:33 pm

Hi tink,
i know im pre ba still but you always give advice on all the links ive seen and i have had a GA too also for a different opp.
I feel much more stressed at night about my decisions to go ahead and it does keep me up, but in the morning i feel so much better again.
Like the other girls said you must be stressed because your unfortuntly not happy, but you will be fine. GA's are very common and your in experienced hands.
Sorry that you feel down, but everyone on this forum is so supportive of each other, keep your head up :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 7th April 2013, 2:47 pm

I agree with the others, dont worry yourself over something that you may not need. Your looking lovely in your avi Tink x xmore worried this time than last time 48411
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th April 2013, 2:50 pm

Aww tink, as tan said you may not need a re op just yet! X also I had huge issues about being selfish when I had my BA. And what would happen to my kids if I didn't wake up! I think it's all part of being a mummy Hun. Just think that you are very unhappy now about your boobs, so that's got to be affecting your little ones. And if you need a re op to make them right and make you happy then that's what you've got to do!! After all happy mummy = happy children!! We are all here to support you Huni xx and we will all listen to your rants and moans about your boobies for as long as it takes for you to be happy!! Xx your boobie buddies are here to support you! And you have a wonderful husband who adores you and will support you!! Xx all will be fine in the end, it might just take a little longer than you expected xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th April 2013, 3:15 pm

was about to come on and do another post but al here

I emailed a few surgeons that i could go and see in glasgow Rosshall BMI hospital my story and a few pics, one before surgery, one straight after surgery, one at 4 weeks and one taken thurs, one surgeon emailed back and def agrees that they are sitting high and doesnt think that the muscle will loosen enough to relax the implant, which would mean a re op, but he doesnt want to say to much without a consultation so im heading to see him next week just need to arrange a date and time. He said he has worked with Mr Ray and he wouldnt have forced my implant in if he thought that it would compromise healing and that he, if i wanted would email Mr Ray and ask exactly how the op went but ive told him to hold off for now.

As for the GA me and also my youngest daughter really dont do too well with it and we take a long time to come back round after it my daughter unfortunately worse than me to the point they are putting off 2 surgeries she needs until she is a little older.

your all amazing listening to me and i really am so glad that i can come here, cause when im not on here i really do put my boobs to back of my mind and in my bra and clothes they look good but naked not good xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th April 2013, 3:19 pm

newboobz hows your red marks doing is it just scratches xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 7th April 2013, 3:58 pm

This new surgeon sounds good and hopefully once you've seen him and also mr ray again then you will feel more positive about your journey once a plan is in place.

I had a GA in may 2012 and reacted very badly to it but when I told the anethesist for my BA he said he'd give me lots of fluid and meds and I felt amazing when I came round!! It might be worth asking if u can have a consultation with anethesist to talk through your medical issues so they can do the best they can to give you a smooth GA experience.

Yes I think they are just scratches from where my skin is soooo itchy! X
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th April 2013, 5:56 pm

Tink, there's more than one type of anaesthetic hun and just because you reacted badly to one doesn't mean you will react in the same way to the other types that are available to you gorgeous.

I had a hellish time after my second op and reacted very badly to the anaesthetic, so much so that just like yourself this was my biggest fear when having the re-op. but I spoke to the anaestetist who was very understanding. He took in all the symptoms I had when I woke up and actually told me they along with different anaesthetics had lots of tricks they could use to ensure a more comfortable recovery.

I can't tell you what a difference I had! I felt fantastic after the op. nothing at all like the surgery I had with the second procedure which was an absolute nightmare hun, so know that there are options out there for you. They'll be aware of the anaesthetic used last time and that you reacted badly so they won't use that one again. But you do have to tell the anaesthetist everything and they can then look into a better option for you lovely - you'll be fine. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th April 2013, 7:00 pm

yeah girls the anesthetist that time there was AMAZING and he really took into account bad i was before and he asked to see all my previous notes around surgeries but your all right im just so worried over nothing i will be fine!!! more worried this time than last time 727661855
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th April 2013, 10:21 am

Try not too worry,you'll be just fine Hug , you'll have your 2nd opinion next week and be able to take it from there,It's a longer boobie journey your having but am sure you' ll end up with the perfect boobs you so much deserve! X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th April 2013, 12:47 pm

As you probably know frm my recent posts that I suffered badly from the GA following my revision. I expected the revision to be so much easier than the original surgery and thankfully at nearly 2 weeks post op I feel almost fully recovered, I have no pain and I can do everything (although I am still taking it easy!) It took 6-8 weeks for me to feel like this last time so although the first week was pure hell compared to the first week after my first operation the rest of the recovery has been so fast and easy and I dont regret either surgery... I am even reconsidering getting the tummy tuck I want in the future which a week ago I was certain I would never do!

Its not easy facing the possibility of a revision but it WILL be worth it if you need it... just look back at some of your posts on here where you have been so unhappy about your results from your BA and imagine if a revision fixes all that for you! You will feel amazing!

I really hope that time does help you to heal without the revision but if you need it I promise you that you wont regret it (even if you feel like you do in the first few days) and it will enhance your results so much that you will love your boobies!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th April 2013, 1:40 pm

thanks 5sd your right many of my post have been unhappy ones cause their not what i expected nor what i want, yet

so yeah it will all be worth it xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th April 2013, 4:11 pm

Aww really nice post 5st :) V.positive xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down