Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?!

+9
kinkyboots33
tASHABASHA_1986
RoxyChick
Shelsuit
BKOZ
kiwigirl
Crystal
stokesy88
Charlie88
13 posters

Go down

07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?! Empty 07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?!

Post by Charlie88 18th September 2011, 9:38 pm

Hi

Got my admission time of 07:30 for Wednesday eeeek :D

Just from personal experience etc. Roughly what time you think I will go down?? I know this is diff for every hospital/surgeon im just looking for a rough estimate :-)

Im going into Highgate Hospital in North London if anyone has been!

x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?! Empty Re: 07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?!

Post by stokesy88 18th September 2011, 9:56 pm

Hey Hun! Good luck for weds!! You excited? I was admitted at half 7 and was in theatre by 9. I was the first on the list though so I was lucky! You should be down by lunchtime latest I reckon? Are you a day case or over night? Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?! Empty Re: 07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?!

Post by Crystal 18th September 2011, 10:01 pm

Hay Hun I was in at 7.30am and in theatre by 8am!!!

But I have read of girls being asked to get there at 7.30 and not going down till after lunch so your guess is as good as mine!

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie88 18th September 2011, 10:06 pm

Thank you!! Im all over the place but buzzing like a bee!! nerves are well and truly kicking in and its really beginning to feel real!

Ahhh brilliant thanks for that!! Yeah im staying in overnight (tried to get out of it but as my address comes under Kent they have advised I stay in overnight) Heard the overnighters get done last as the day cases get done first! But on the other hand surely if I was last or later on the day they would give me a later admission time!?! Who knows!!

Its more the whole nil by mouth that im worried about hehe!!

Wow Crystal that was a quick admission to theatre!! Hopefully mines a quicky as the anticipation is driving me insane already!!

x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th September 2011, 10:15 pm

it was great! lol

I was show to my room, nurse gave me my fetchin op gown and stunning long socks which i put on. She then came straight back and done my Obs ( temp, sats, have you eaten etc) then Mr M walked in and drew all over me, calmed me down a little as I was in a bit of a fluster by then as it was all happening so quick!

He then came back in with 410cc and 460cc just to make sure I was happy with the 410cc , which I changed to 460cc! lol

as I was doing that the anistetic person walked in and done his little talk which went straight over my head and all I kkept saying to him was " make sure I wake back up!" and he left and I was told to say good bye to the hubby and off I truddled down the hall.........

I did have that moment of sheer panic when I was on the cold table and had the urge to run away! lol but instead I just cried and everyone was lovely and stroked me and calmed me down............

It was amazing when I think back about it now, nearly 2 years ago and I can still remember it like it was yesterday

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie88 18th September 2011, 10:20 pm

Wow that is sooo quick! Sounds like a great day and a perfect story! Can I just ask why you chose the 460? I have also got both sizes coming into hospital but think im gonna go with the 410! x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 18th September 2011, 10:25 pm

I wanted the 410cc and was set on them after trying both sizes on as I felt the 460cc looked just a little to big but after reading on here that they come up smaller once in you I then though the 410cc looked perfect when I tired them on but any smaller and I wouldnt be happy so I decided 460cc and went with the fact that they may well come up a little big but its better then being to small ( how confusing ! lol)

But in actual fact the 460cc came up just right once inside me and gave me the look of the 410cc so worked out well! I would have been gutted if I had gone for the 410cc as they would have been to small

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie88 18th September 2011, 10:29 pm

Thanks for sharing that will really put in some thought before selecting final size!! x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 19th September 2011, 12:22 am

I think it also depends a bit on when they get you to fast from.

My friend is a nurse and when I told her my admission time was 8.30 she said my surgery would probably be "first on the afternoon list". But then I said I had to fast from midnight and she said "oh.. in that case you might be more like 10am..."

07:30 Admission Time - Opinions on Op Time!?! 267328
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 19th September 2011, 2:03 am

I think you'll be all done and dusted by midday love

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 19th September 2011, 2:26 am

My admission time was 7:30 am and my surgery was at 11 o'clock ... I was out and awake at 1:30 ish and eating a jam dohnut by 5pm ...

Good luck !! X
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 19th September 2011, 8:36 am

I was in at a similar time. If you're a daycase you'll be in before midday so they can ensure you're all ok before you go home
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 19th September 2011, 6:25 pm

My admission time was 7.30am and i was in threatre by 9.30am but i was first on the list. It just seem to go really quickly. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 19th September 2011, 7:50 pm

I was a 8am admission and was taken down to theatre at 10.42....lol....
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 19th September 2011, 8:09 pm

My admission time was 7:30, I was first too. I think I was the first there so they might decide based on that. I was out of theatre by 10:45. I woke up and had a full blown conversation with the man pushing my bed. He was talking to another nurse telling her he'd just been on holiday and singing on kareoke. I chirped up 'where did you go? Did you enjoy it?' What's your favourite song to sing on kareoke?' They both look at me stunned like 'errmmm you shouldn't be this coherant now, you should be away with the faries.' Turns out he'd been to Tenerife and likes to sing 'Zoom'.

Or was that all in my imagination?? hmmmm. x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 21st September 2011, 8:10 pm

my admission time is 7.30am and wondered how long i would b hanging around, i will get nervous and feel sick coz not eating so mayb i might arrive a little earlier incase it is who arrives first lol. mayb it worth asking wot their system is. cant imagine starving til the afternoon lol xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by alice111 21st September 2011, 8:15 pm

hi hun my admission time at highgate was 11am, and by 1pm i was in theatre. I would say two hours approximately xx
alice111
alice111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell025 21st September 2011, 9:21 pm

Hi Hun I just had my surgery today in parkwest Dublin. I checked on at 11 45. I had asked for a late check in because i had to take my kids to crèche and then travel two hours in a bus. I went to theatre at around 4 15. I have been fasting since 12 midnight.

I just wanted to tell toy not to panic. I know your nervous and I wad a nervous wreck. The extra time waiting really helped me to prepare myself. I brought mags but couldn't read them I was too wound up. There were two girls kn the ward who were best friends. I got a sit teary because they talked repeatedly about how much pain they were in.

However I woke up from surgery at about 7 and I am flying. J have been to the bathroom put on my ok'd and just this second polished a beautiful omelette tea toast and a bar of chocolate I had in my bag. I an in a little pain but nothing major! I slept until ten. I can honestly say food or drink did nor bother me and I never ever skip a meal. The adenaline keeps you going.

I had 385 natrelle high profile unders. They are looking far apart at the mo. Any comments on improvements ahead would he great also am thanking my stars my surgeon gave me the biggest I could have as I think the 360 I was gonna ask for may have been on the small side.

My only concern is there seems to he a gap between them
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down