Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the reason for getting used to wires?

+5
Princess_x
mrsball
ajm81
jogo
vickeysmith
9 posters

Go down

What's the reason for getting used to wires? Empty What's the reason for getting used to wires?

Post by vickeysmith 21st February 2013, 9:36 am

As the title says really, I've seen a lot of girls say it takes time to get used to them. Is it because most women were wearing a band too big before so a tighter one feels strange? Is it that the wires sit on the scar and it hurts? Or just because we've been in sports bras for so long?

My band doesn't feel tight but the wires feel heavy and feel like there resting on my ribs, they definitely don't rest on the scars as mine are half a cm up from the crease

Help please x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

What's the reason for getting used to wires? Empty Re: What's the reason for getting used to wires?

Post by jogo 21st February 2013, 10:47 am

I think after weeks of not wearing a wire even If we hadnt had an Op we'd uncomfortable compared to a sports bra. I've been wearing wires for about a month now and find at the end of the day my boobs are really sore, it's like they've been moulded into the shape of the cup and not allowed to form their own shape or pushed too far apart! I've been wearing a balcony style, I loved the look, but today for the first time I wore a plunge with wire and OMG what a difference!!! I've got no aching or soreness!! Maybe I just can't wear balcony bra's :(. Sorry I know that doesn't really answer your question but hopefully it gives some insight!?! Smike
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

What's the reason for getting used to wires? Empty Re: What's the reason for getting used to wires?

Post by ajm81 21st February 2013, 10:52 am

I think it's prob with not wearing wires for a long time post op, as sports bras are so comfy x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 21st February 2013, 11:15 am

Mines the same Hun, the bras supporting much bigger and heavier additions(implants) so may feel uncomftBle at first against your ribs .

As for getting used to them, implants take months to drop and to gain movement , putting them in wires early on is forcing them into an unnatural position so can be uncomftBle at first. X

Last edited by mrsball on 21st February 2013, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 21st February 2013, 11:33 am

Wires are not comfy at first x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 21st February 2013, 2:01 pm

Thanks girls, was just curious. I've been wearing a plunge style bra from m&s all day so far and it doesn't feel to bad, just that heavy feeling on my ribs. Hoping I'm one of the luckier ones. I really wander a balcony bra but I couldn't find one in my size growl just glad I can wear wires yahoo
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st February 2013, 6:44 pm

I think it's because the skin is stretched, the breast tissue is still a bit tender and firm due to the trauma internally and it then has the weight of new implants. You add wires to push them up and after a while you might feel a bit achey, just because you're still healing internally. Not everyone gets it, but it is very common. I know my wires felt terrible at first.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina_Corrina 21st February 2013, 8:01 pm

I'm 8 months on & find wires uncomfortable. I wear an underwired padded cleavage bra (due to having a bit of a gap I still have no cleavage otherwise) on nights out, but that's it. On a daily basis I'm still wearing wireless bras, not sports bras but ordinary wireless. I couldn't stick wearing wires all day. I find the same when I do, that it digs into my ribs & can't wait to get the bloody thing off. To be honest, I don't care about wearing wires anymore.. I always used to before my op, but now I'd rather be comfy!
Corrina_Corrina
Corrina_Corrina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 23rd February 2013, 4:09 pm

I had no issues with wires, not one! They just felt fine straight away so I guess everyone is different x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd February 2013, 5:16 pm

I didn't have any issues with wires either xx straight into them xx love 'em :ok:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 23rd February 2013, 7:21 pm

So happy to be one of the lucky ones, wires are great and deffinately enhance my assets x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down