Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies

+6
misf1
yettiricey
Laurametcalf
sammi35
bettyboopo
EJM
10 posters

Go down

Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies Empty Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies

Post by EJM 19th February 2011, 10:19 am

As I have mentioned on another post, unlike quite a few of you others I am absolutely weeing myself about having it done. So psychologically I think a nice big list of why its great to have it done and the difference it'll make to make life will help. So instead of just writing my own list quietly I thought I would share.

Lets get a lovely big list together we can all look at to give us strength in times of doubt.

I reckon I have quite a few but I'll start the list of with one I think we all share.

1. Bikinis. Currently, I look like a chubby 5 year old at the seaside. I want to look like a sexy, grown up woman and as I walk past in my bikini (that i did not have to spend 10 hours researching online because i need more padding than a chesterfield) guys will think 'hubba hubba'.
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies Empty Re: Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies

Post by bettyboopo 19th February 2011, 11:30 am

2. Sexy lingerie! Without the mass padding or air/gel pockets. Being able to strut your stuff on front of your OH without thinking, oh god this bra looks ridiculous with my lack of boob!

really good idea btw :P i'm weeing myself also, you're not alone! xx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies Empty Re: Whats you most exciting reason 4 having boobies

Post by sammi35 19th February 2011, 12:05 pm

3 ...to not look at woman and feel soooooo jealous of the boobs they have thinking why do they have them and i dont { i find myself doin this a lot }
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 19th February 2011, 12:23 pm

3. Being able to wear backless tops and dresses which I've never been able to wear before, also strappy low cut tops in the summer.

4. Being able to pick up any bikini and know that u can wear it without industrial padding or chicken fillets!! Gone are the days if sewing extra pads into every bikini, then having to squeeze out the water dicreetly as u get out the swimming pool - mortifying!!

BTW for all you nervous ladies please don't worry, it's not as bad as u expect. Had mine yesterday and already feel good, so excited about having boobs and know I did the right thing. Just remember why your doing it. Xx
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 19th February 2011, 12:28 pm

Oh Sammi35 I do that too (even though I've had a previous BA) if I go into a bar or somewhere with my man I wonder if he is looking longingly at other womans bigger boobs....although he has NEVER done this and it's all in my head, I hate myself for it :-(

My reasons a) to look sexy and femanine both with clothes on and off
b) to be able to wear lovely underwear without the padding
c) to have others look at me in the bar / restaurant and wonder if their bf's are looking at me? tee hee
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th February 2011, 1:55 pm

I can honestly say I dont care what guys think of my boobs and I wouldn't want one to look at me just for that.
My main reason would be that I've always felt uncomfortable with the size of my breasts, so much so that I gave myself a complex over it. so my reasons are
To feel like a woman (finally)
to feel like me again, like I'm a whole person rather than having my femininity missing
Inner confidence (holding my head up, rather than looking at the floor)
To be in proportion with the rest of my body
Hour glass figure
Confidence in clothes (from normal tops to underwear)
Confidence out of clothes
To get rid of jealousy of other women
to wear a bikini that drys out in the sun after a dip in the pool/sea, rather than having to squeeze the water out of the padding and putting a top on and having 2 wet marks around my boobs.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 19th February 2011, 2:05 pm

Oh definately being able to wear summer tops without worrying about seeing bra straps. I had absolutely NO shape in tops so HAD to wear bra's to give me some. Not anymore.... yipee

It's amazing what it does for your 'body' confidence!!!! x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 19th February 2011, 2:07 pm

angbabyxx wrote:Oh definately being able to wear summer tops without worrying about seeing bra straps. I had absolutely NO shape in tops so HAD to wear bra's to give me some. Not anymore.... yipee

It's amazing what it does for your 'body' confidence!!!! x

Ditto ange.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 19th February 2011, 3:07 pm

ITs funny how so many many people that have never met can share s much in common.

My reason number 128

To look good naked. When in look in the mirror, I focus on the biggest part...my hips/bum. With a nice, rounded pair of perky boobs I think i would suddenly looked a bit more eva herzigova.

BTW- the bikini with the soggy padding -omg I know!! I used to work for a company abroad as production manager to film holiday resorts. Its a hot and tiring job lugging filming equipment round (not glamourous)? Everyone would get so hot they would dip in the pool, so i would have to lug a padded bra and a padded bikini round with me just in case, trying to surreptitiously hide my soggy chest if we did swim from the all male film crew and the perfectly formed bikini models - ridiculous and embarrassing.
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 19th February 2011, 3:11 pm

I wanted my boobs back, I had nice full chest before kids and I ended up with empty skin sagging,and im only 25... I wanted to be able to try on clothes and like what i see. And it look good. My husband was good with me before, and supported my decision, he likes after of course lol, but make sure your doing it for you, and no reason on your list should be anything to do with anyone but you :O)
I could make my old ones look good with padded push up bras, but i love summer and going south and you cant pad and pretend with a bathing suit lol
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 19th February 2011, 3:28 pm

I'm doing it for me and me only.

I was always small chested, but I'm petite, so it didn't look odd. I got fantastic boobs whilst breastfeeding and wanted those back.

Not a very 'exciting reason', but the truth nonetheless 😁

Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down