Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW dissapointed for different reason!!

3 posters

Go down

NOW dissapointed for different reason!! Empty NOW dissapointed for different reason!!

Post by emrussell79 24th February 2009, 2:35 pm

Hi AGAIN and SORRY for another post. I have just been a bit naughty and tried on one of the bras that i bought at 5 weeks last time, before they shrunk. Its a 34E and i was very careful. You have all seen how soft my boobs are already so i didnt see the harm.
Anyway, the wire fit! So thats a start but my boobs are a funny shape and wouldnt fit in the cup properly! They fill it differently to last time but i have a big indent in the middle of my boobs where the implant gets slightly pushed up by the bra! It looks awful and im really worried that because he has placed the implants slightly lower and off to the side, that he has made the bubble of loose skin move further towards my clevage which would be worse than before coz at least it was hidden under my boob before!!!

Not happy and very worried about it now :(
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

NOW dissapointed for different reason!! Empty Re: NOW dissapointed for different reason!!

Post by RoxyChick 24th February 2009, 2:45 pm

Oh no lovely, try not to worry about it just yet, have you got a pic of it?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NOW dissapointed for different reason!! Empty Re: NOW dissapointed for different reason!!

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 2:46 pm

Now I know you are soo excited (and impatient! Boobs ) to get your boobies into a bra, but, this is way to soon for a correct judgement on how your newbies will look in a Bra, they change so much over the first month hun & i really wouldn't let this worry you, if you are really worried post some pics for the girls to judge for you but i can promise you that how they look today is not how they will look in say...4weeks, they do get better & better in time.

In the meantime..get back in that sports bra before you get told off!! Flash

xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 24th February 2009, 2:50 pm

oh ladies, thank you, i know you are right. I think its coz they are so soft and seem so settled already but i should know better ( sharp slap of the hand!). Im just so worried that im gonna hate them this time more than last time! I couldnt bare it to happen again!

Must be patient, must be patient!!! x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th February 2009, 2:57 pm

Hysterical
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 24th February 2009, 3:03 pm

Its sooooo not one of my virtues!! Hysterical
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 3:16 pm

I know you're going to be worried about how they turn out this time and naturally will look for flaws but remember just how much they do change sweetie & with the lovely girls on here supporting you, you'll get there in no time i'm sure.

Best of Luck xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down