Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger??

+6
natalia
licia20
missmarie60
cakey_baby
nikki tee
mcguinness1
10 posters

Go down

Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger?? Empty Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger??

Post by mcguinness1 31st May 2009, 3:56 pm

Hi,

It's only early days yet (had my BA on Wednesday).. i'm wearing a 34 DD sports bra and look exactly the same as I did before in my gel bra.

I've read about fluffing and was wondering if anyone thinks I will get a bit bigger (or god forbid, smaller when swelling goes down)- has anyone else been in the same situation and if so- what was the outcome?

To recap, I had 410cc partial unders. I'm 5ft 7, size 8-10, 9.5 stone.
All opinions welcome and appreciated, thanks girls xx
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger?? Empty Re: Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger??

Post by nikki tee 31st May 2009, 4:04 pm

Hi darlin, I was in a 34d sports bra and thought oh dear they're not big enough but I got measured yesterday
At a 32 e and to be honest its tight! 410 is a big implant you will be pleasantly surprised I'm sure , give it a few weeks xx
nikki tee
nikki tee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger?? Empty Re: Dissapointed with size.... will I get bigger??

Post by cakey_baby 31st May 2009, 4:40 pm

Hiya

Yeah i would give it time hun, your very early days at the moment mine have only just in the last couple of weeks started to look a little bigger as the implant has fully stretched out now.

Remember its gunna be stuffed in there and under your muscle so it needs time to relax and for your skin to stretch, as nikki tee said you will be suprised how much different they look in a few weeks.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by mcguinness1 31st May 2009, 5:41 pm

Thanks girls, roll on a few weeks lol x
mcguinness1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 31st May 2009, 5:52 pm

i have changed so much in this last 6 weeks, mine look bigger now than when i first had them done tho my bra still fits the same, just give it time.

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by licia20 31st May 2009, 6:32 pm

i had mine done 8 weeks ago now, they look a little different, softer and more natural, i had 350cc's over muscle went from a 34AA to a 32D(ish)...but they are bound to change even more. i was unhappy at 1st with mine, and i wanted them bigger, still do, but hey, at least i HAVE some now!hahaha. dont worry, im sure they will ease a lil and they will change hun! mwha.xxx
licia20
licia20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 1st June 2009, 6:12 am

hi i had 410 all you hav eto do is look at my avator picture im wearing just a normal 32f balconette push up bra and they look big with and without a bra u have they wait for them to settle drop and fluff b4 u can cast judgements and that could take up 2 a year i wouldnt worry
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 1st June 2009, 9:08 am

most people feel that way, but you will probably feel so much better once your out of sports bra's xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 1st June 2009, 12:52 pm

They really do change sooo much. Mine have definitely got bigger in the last week and as stefjl says a "proper" bra makes a huge difference. Keeps taking pics and then you'll have something to compare them to. My sports bras are 36DD but just measured a 34F on Friday!

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st June 2009, 2:10 pm

Aw!! far too early to see the outcome!! Sports bras dont do any favours either!! Usually around six weeks when your muscles have relaxed and all internal healing is complete you see a great difference in feel and position of your new assets. They have to soften and settle into place and they continue to change, also once you have a proper bra on you notice more and have gotton used to them. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the size of your implant....Patience is needed Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 1st June 2009, 7:34 pm

Yeah I agree with all the other girls, they change soooo much over time so try not to stress too much just now, im sure they'll be fantastic! xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down