Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant ever see me wearing wires again!!

+5
COOKIE
miss_vie
mirren001
Cazzyxo
tinkerbell24
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cant ever see me wearing wires again!! Empty cant ever see me wearing wires again!!

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 4:03 pm

so I go and see my surgeon on the 7th Feb which will make make me around the 8 week mark and but then some of you are in lovely wired bras and seem to be able to get a good cleavage and push those boobies together

I cant begin to imagine being in a wired bra ever again lol also my boobs can move ever so slightly but when i push them as if to get a cleavage they do move a bit but is seems that the skin at the space between my boobies wont ever budge

do you all think i might just be taking a bit longer to heal or am i just made never to have the boobies i want!!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

cant ever see me wearing wires again!! Empty Re: cant ever see me wearing wires again!!

Post by Cazzyxo 27th January 2013, 4:14 pm

Usually tink you will have the ssame gap size you had pre BA. It can take a while longer for some people to have movement especially with unders. I wouldn't panic xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

cant ever see me wearing wires again!! Empty Re: cant ever see me wearing wires again!!

Post by mirren001 27th January 2013, 4:30 pm

I have a naturally happy cleavage and still do post op,I didn't want to risk a more complicated op to change this gap as had it went wrong is not easy to rectify.I am almost 5 months PO now and it's only recently that they have softened loads and gained much more movement ,I can now push them up and together completely, so hang on in there , some of us just have to wait a little longer than others for our perfect boobs, but it will be worth the wait! Try not to worry too much in the meantime! Hug .XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th January 2013, 4:36 pm

mirren001 wrote:I have a naturally happy cleavage and still do post op,I didn't want to risk a more complicated op to change this gap as had it went wrong is not easy to rectify.I am almost 5 months PO now and it's only recently that they have softened loads and gained much more movement ,I can now push them up and together completely, so hang on in there , some of us just have to wait a little longer than others for our perfect boobs, but it will be worth the wait! Try not to worry too much in the meantime! Hug .XXX
P.S that awfull happy cleavage pic in my avi was taken 2 weeks PO, bra was just sitting on top of my boobs , they were high , solid and wouldn't budge...lol will need to get camera out and get a better one added, will scare newbies on here with it ...lol XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 4:39 pm

cazzy it was hard to tell what my gap was as i had nipples on skin and that was it cant ever see me wearing wires again!! 557141 but my surgeon when he measured me etc said that in good time my boobs would come in and i would get a cleavage

mirren your avi looks fab for being 2 weeks PO cant ever see me wearing wires again!! 3965254117 so your saying you were 5 month ok i shall have some patience then lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 27th January 2013, 4:57 pm

Tink I was the same pre op completely nothing so have no clue what size gap I would have had! Although I'm only two weeks post op mine seem quite far apart I just assumed that as I heal I will be able to push them together more.

I'm sure in time tink you will get the cleavage you want :) maybe you just need to give yourself a little more time xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 5:22 pm

did you get some pics on a pictrail miss vie? im trying to sort mine they are all upside down lol hten i can get my password to you all xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2013, 5:22 pm

You've nothing at all to worry about Tink, you're still early days and your boobs have a lot of softening to do.

The cleavage you had pre-op never changes post-op, so you'll always have that same gap no matter what size your boobs are.

My boobs are pretty big now, but I don't have a natural 'bum cleavage' I naturally have a wide cleavage, but I use it my advantage Tink as you will be able to too.

I have the best of both worlds... I can have a very natural look if I want, or I can vamp them bad boys up and create a cleavage and that's good enough 'for me' and it seems good enough for any of the male species that passes too lol!

So don't worry hun... You WILL be able to create that cleavage. You may not have it naturally, but with the help of a good bra, the right clothing and time for your boobs to have done all their softening (mine took about 6 months) you WILL be able to achieve any look you want babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 5:24 pm

im so so impatient cookie its terrible i want to hibernate for 6 month lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2013, 5:28 pm

Haha! I doubt any one of us isn't impatient when it comes to our boobs Tink, so you're in good company lovely... Most of us have been there babe Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 27th January 2013, 5:34 pm

8 weeks is very early Tink. I had unders and didn't get cleavage/couldn't push my boobs together easily in a bra until 4 months p/o x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 27th January 2013, 6:04 pm

I've got pics on picture trail yes, haha I know I passed my password about then looked myself and all mine are upside down! I tried to correct it from my iPhone but was such a mission I gave up!!

I'm sure in time they will be fine, we just have to remember that we are all different and will all get different results at different times. I do understand how frustrating it is though!! I'm counting down til proper bras :-) xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 6:32 pm

thanks girlies im sure you all are right and im going to love my boobies soon and tbh my sports bras are way to comfortable lol

miss vie it is a mission isnt it haha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 27th January 2013, 6:35 pm

I had to do them one at a time then save etc. I will log on from my laptop at some point and change them just easier from my phone!!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 6:38 pm

yeah im on my phone constant on here its too easy xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 27th January 2013, 7:22 pm

Ooh miss v is that bra from the gorgeous of Debenhams range? I've had my eye in that one!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 27th January 2013, 7:41 pm

It is!! It was in the sale :-0 I shouldn't be wearing wires only two weeks post op but saw it loved it and thought i would treat myself and hope it will still fit when I can wear wires!! The knickers are gorgeous too, the set was under £25 :-) xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 27th January 2013, 9:27 pm

Ha what are you like eh! It is lovely I contemplated it for valentines until I saw this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and now I'm torn!! Debenhams has some right bargains left in the clearance bits. Got the masquerade rhea (my new avi) today for £9.90!! Rrp £32 and its £20 inc p&p on ebay even :-D
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 27th January 2013, 9:30 pm

Tink; sports bras are comfy forever! After breaking in a new bra if my ribs are sore I have a day or two in sports bras for a breather. Like the other girlies have said, you're still early PO, they aren't likely to want to leave the confined safety of your sports bras yet :-)
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th January 2013, 9:33 pm

ur bras are lovely!! i kno my sports bra is very comfortable xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 27th January 2013, 9:34 pm

Which ones did you get Tink? I love my M&S zip up to death!!
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 28th January 2013, 6:28 am

Wishful wrote:Ha what are you like eh! It is lovely I contemplated it for valentines until I saw this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and now I'm torn!! Debenhams has some right bargains left in the clearance bits. Got the masquerade rhea (my new avi) today for £9.90!! Rrp £32 and its £20 inc p&p on ebay even :-D

Oh I know was naughty of me but I was feeling all PMT and fed up it made me feel better :-) lol. Ooh that set is gorgeous...that is def a valentines treat! Love the bra in your avi too. Must second fact debenhams had lots of beautiful bras in the sale. I originally only went in there for a new sports bra haha! Do you think come valentines it wld be ok to wear a wired bra for a few hours or complete no go? Will be four/five weeks by then xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 28th January 2013, 7:03 am

Personally I wouldn't risk it hunni. They have naughty style undies without wires in places like Ann summers, that would be an idea??xx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 28th January 2013, 8:29 am

Yes after I posted I did think hang on have seen some nice non wired stuff somewhere!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th January 2013, 1:53 pm

ihave a few love my mands zip down too and also have a padded one form there xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next