Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wires

+2
tinkerbell24
michelleserila
6 posters

Go down

wires Empty wires

Post by michelleserila 29th October 2013, 1:23 pm

Hi,
Saw my surgeon 2 weeks ago and he said I could start wearing wired bras again in 2 weeks (so now) yahoo  . But he did say my boobs hadn't dropped yet (at 6 weeks post op) so to massage everyday to soften them up and encourage them to drop.

Im now scared to wear wires incase they still haven't dropped over the past 2 weeks Shocked , although I think they have! So....I don't know whether to start wearing wires as allowed by my surgeon or not!!!! Any advice???
xox
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

wires Empty Re: wires

Post by tinkerbell24 29th October 2013, 1:27 pm

I was the same and tbh I found it hard wearing them for a bit and ended up back in my sports bra, and im very sore in my left breast so again back in my sports bra alot of the time until my reop

Happy bra shopping!! and do let us know your size xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 29th October 2013, 1:30 pm

I have been given the go ahead for wires at 6 weeks like many women here but I havnt dropped (well not completely) and I doubt many women are finished healing at this sort of stage so I wouldn't worry too much, I think it will be fine xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 29th October 2013, 2:02 pm

I hadn't dropped fully when I was given to go ahead for wires. I couldn't wear them all day to start with as they felt uncomfortable after a couple of hours. 

I don't think wearing wires will prevent you from dropping. Think the "wearing no wires" is for the sake of your incisions and initial healing and swelling.... You could call and ask just to be sure? 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th October 2013, 2:36 pm

I wouldnt have thought wires would stop dropping happening, especially if you're surgeon has said its ok. Its up to you really. If you're going to be worrying that theyre not dropping because of the wires, dont wear them! But you may find that you can only wear them for a couple hrs at a time to start with anyways. The peace of mind is in the surgeons approval, but if you're not comfortable doing it, theres nothing to stop you sticking with the sports bras, or some soft cup bras.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th October 2013, 2:50 pm

You can go and get measured Hun and maybe buy one or two but to be honest you may go up a cup size when you do drop and fluff . 

And if your boobs havnt dropped , wearing wires may feel uncomfortable. 
Wearing wires early post op anyway can be uncomfortable as it's pushing them into an unnatural position and I had to ease wearing into them.

To b honest I only wear wires when I'm out and about really and the rest of the time I'm in my sports bra so 80% of the time I'm i. A sports bra!!! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by michelleserila 30th October 2013, 5:30 pm

Thanks everyone for replying!! Well I worked up the courage and have worn a wired bra all day today :yahoo:No pain or discomfort yet so great, and they look amazing in it, plus matching undies, yay!! woohoo 
xox
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th October 2013, 5:31 pm

Aww that's great!! I bet it feels amazing with the matching underwear lol :) I havnt felt brave enough to do it yet xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down