Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wires digging in?

+2
bumblebabe
lucyt
6 posters

Go down

wires digging in? Empty wires digging in?

Post by lucyt 3rd December 2010, 1:35 pm

So,

I bought lots of loverly bra's off the web. 2 of which were identical, just in different colours. One fits perfectly, the other one digs in something terrible between my boobs???

I could understand if they were different brands/styles etc? But this is the same bra, same size, different colour. How can one fit and one not? shrug

Also anyone know what this indicates? is the band too big/small?? Cup size wrong. Its the end of the wires that dig right into by ribs between my boobs, majorly too, it really hurts, not wearable at all.

Huh???
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

wires digging in? Empty Re: wires digging in?

Post by bumblebabe 3rd December 2010, 2:49 pm

i have this with some of my bras, some wires are alot more harder than others,
i stick a bit of cotton wool inbetween to stop them digging in,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 3rd December 2010, 2:55 pm

I would guess that the band is too small. Which set of hooks is it fastened on? Should be the loosest to start with when new then get tighter as needs be as the elastic ages. I am guessing the band rather than too small in cup in your case as you specifically say ''the wires are digging into my ribs. However it may be a combination of too small in the band and a too small cup too. Have you had a look at both the Figleaves and esp the Bravissimo online fitting guides? I know they really helped me.

But just to make you feel better and not that you are going slightly mad, I tried three bras, same style, all Freya so a good make, one was a 30G too tight band and cup too small, 32FF waaay too loose and cup too small and the 30GG fitted. But in the Freya brand I have a 30g, 30gg and a 32g - all of which fit(just different styes) Guess there is just a bit of variation but even a tiny bit can as you have found out, make a huge difference!!

It really is just a case or trying on and sending back any that don't fit! It is a nightmare!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 3rd December 2010, 3:12 pm

Yh got measured in Bravissimo recently and went with their size and even bought bras from the same range that I bought with them just to be sure???
Guess it's just a lesson learned that even if they're identical bras they mightnt fit???
Still so new to all this buying proper bras business, used to just go with whichever had the most padding and push up.

Just found it really odd that 28f fit me in black but not in White? As one fit me perfectly and the other didn't couldn't (and still can't) figure out If it was cup or band I guess colour must effect size too eh? shrug

Thanks for yr thoughts! x
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 3rd December 2010, 9:40 pm

Colour can def affect the size! It's all due to the dying process, the heat used can often shrink bras. X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd December 2010, 9:44 pm

I had this problem with a bra hun bought one in black and one in white same size/style and had to take the black one back because it didn't fit so you are not alone xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 3rd December 2010, 10:18 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:Colour can def affect the size! It's all due to the dying process, the heat used can often shrink bras. X

You are pulling my leg right???
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th December 2010, 10:32 am

I hade this problem Hun when i went out a 6 weeks post -op & my parents brought me aload of bras from la senza as a B.A threat.

I brought 32FF balconette bras & at the time they fitted perfect but then a week later the wires dung inbetween my boobs & left dents! its was so painful so i had to sell them.

I was told the cup width of the wires was not big enough for me & that i needed to go up a cup size to get the width i needed so the wires wuold fit around the bottom of my boobs rather then dig in but then if i went up a cup size the width was lovly but i couldnt 'fill' the rest of the bra!!!

So I have never brought a la senza bra since then shrug ..Just cant seem to find my correct size & shape in there balconette bras :tears:

& i also find no bras are evey the same size even on the same colour! lol Screwy

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 5th December 2010, 9:28 am

ANewMeToBe wrote:Colour can def affect the size! It's all due to the dying process, the heat used can often shrink bras. X

She is right!! However, I think the fabric would be dyed first and THEN made into a bra so it shouldn't affect the sizing. May be wrong though - it's quite a nice thought.....lots of bras tumbling around in some dyeing machine, weeeeee!! (sorry, lost myself there for a moment!!)

xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down