Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High riding implants - compression band?

+3
Kxx
COOKIE
rk19
7 posters

Go down

High riding implants - compression band? Empty High riding implants - compression band?

Post by rk19 17th February 2013, 12:39 pm

Hi ladies,
So I finally visited my surgeon on Friday to express my concerns on implant moving in left breast and generally having more fullness in upper pole. For my implant moving (muscle distortion) he said I can't change to overs as I have very little tissue - but its not been too bad since the last time i was complaining!

He sees my implants are riding high, and has suggested to use a compression band and that i should see a difference after a few months, said my skin needs to be stretched out and my forcing them down it will help. Also advised not to wear a bra at all (i only wear a bra when out anyway) but said wear soft bras that wont push the boobs up. Had a good feel of boobs and put my mind at ease saying its not CC at all since they're quite soft, and not rupture (yes i had all sorts going through my mind!)

What do you girls think? Will compression band work so late on in process? has anyone done this before? Also where can i buy a compression band, any suggestions please?

Thanks xxxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

High riding implants - compression band? Empty Re: High riding implants - compression band?

Post by COOKIE 17th February 2013, 1:31 pm

Your surgeon should provide you with a compression band hun. He should prescribe this as part of your aftercare. So call the clinic and explain the situation and tell them they should be providing the band as you're still within your aftercare and this is to be used as requested by your surgeon.

As for them dropping.... I don't know babe, but if your surgeon wants you to try this then you should at least give it a good go babe, then if you get no further within the period specified your surgeon will have to do something else for you. I presume all this was noted anyway and really hoping the band helps babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

High riding implants - compression band? Empty Re: High riding implants - compression band?

Post by rk19 17th February 2013, 7:01 pm

Hi Cookie High riding implants - compression band? 399357

Unfortunately I don't really have any after care, BMI don't provide much at all think 6 weeks! But surgeon said 6months form his end, and i'm way past that.

Do all the girls get this from their surgeons? I will call back tomorrow in that case.

xxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 17th February 2013, 7:10 pm

I have 3 yrs aftercare babe xx
I have an issue with my implants being too high and so hey look very odd from the side :(
I'm having a re-op on sat to bring them down abit :/
I'm happy to swap pic trails with ya hunni if you have one?? Xx
I tried the band bt was told once they have healed in place you can't push em down?? Xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 17th February 2013, 7:55 pm

im in discussion with my surgeon as my implants just arent droping got nother few weeks then to go back if no change. there has been talk of the band but my surgeon said he'd provide mine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th February 2013, 2:38 am

rk19 wrote:Hi Cookie High riding implants - compression band? 399357

Unfortunately I don't really have any after care, BMI don't provide much at all think 6 weeks! But surgeon said 6months form his end, and i'm way past that.

Do all the girls get this from their surgeons? I will call back tomorrow in that case.

xxx

6 weeks isn't very long at all some sweetness nope mostly aftercare ranges from about 1 year to 10 lovely, some might say lifetime, but its 'generally' at the most 10 after reading small print.

You can buy a compression band band HERE hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 18th February 2013, 2:12 pm

I am 5 days post op how tight are you supposed to have the compression band? X
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 18th February 2013, 2:22 pm

It should be pretty tight hun, its hard to say really but tight enough that you can feel it? If it gets too uncomfortable then loosen it a bit but try to keep it pretty tight. Thats what I was told anyway xx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahho 18th February 2013, 3:41 pm

Hi,I'm one wk post op and was told to wear a compression band for 2 wks then a sports bra for 4wks,but I seem to have the opposite problem to u,mine feel really low down,full at bottom but not full at the top,I'm thinking of skipping the band and just going straight to sports bra as don't want them any lower down
What do you guys think? Any advise would be much appreciated x
Sarahho
Sarahho
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th February 2013, 4:25 pm

hi id def keep on the surgeons advice cause if anything were to go wrong it might void ur after care xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th February 2013, 5:48 pm

rubylily wrote:I am 5 days post op how tight are you supposed to have the compression band? X

As tight as you can go without too much discomfort hun. Its purpose is to encourage the implant to drop so needs quite a bit of pressure to help do that, but don't make yourself uncomfortable or sore with it lovely.

Sarahho wrote:Hi,I'm one wk post op and was told to wear a compression band for 2 wks then a sports bra for 4wks,but I seem to have the opposite problem to u,mine feel really low down,full at bottom but not full at the top,I'm thinking of skipping the band and just going straight to sports bra as don't want them any lower down
What do you guys think? Any advise would be much appreciated x

ALWAYS follow your surgeons instruction babe. As Tinkerbell quite rightly said, if you ignore you could void your aftercare.

The best thing to do if you feel your implants are sitting low would be to call your clinic and request a consultation. Your surgeon may then revise your post-op instruction IF in their 'expert' opinion babe they feel you no longer will benefit from wearing the band. Until you're told otherwise though Sarah, you'd be best to keep it on.

And welcome to the forum! Give You x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down