Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

compression band?

5 posters

Go down

compression band? Empty compression band?

Post by StaceyGarrett22 1st April 2013, 1:02 pm

Does anyone actually use their compression band throughout their recovery and should i really be wearing it? I find that it gives me more pain?
StaceyGarrett22
StaceyGarrett22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

compression band? Empty Re: compression band?

Post by Boodreams 1st April 2013, 1:05 pm

I don't have one.
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by StaceyGarrett22 1st April 2013, 1:08 pm

My surgeon told me to wear it with my sports bra for 6 weeks. I cant wear it for 6minutes never mind. Its just to painful.
StaceyGarrett22
StaceyGarrett22
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 1st April 2013, 1:18 pm

Not everyone is told to wear a compression band. But if that's your surgeons advice you could be causing yourself problems by going against it.

Were you shown how to wear it? If not then the discomfort could be caused by wearing at the wrong level or too tight. I'd perhaps give your surgeon or nurse a ring if your not sure.

If you are wearing it correctly then I'd suggest taking some stronger painkillers and preservering with it, it does get more comfy as time goes on!
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 1st April 2013, 1:23 pm

it shouldnt cause you pain hun it should be applying a light downward pressure so you may have it on too tight xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 1st April 2013, 1:24 pm

oh and also yes you have to wear it if you've been told too. Going against this may void your aftercare xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st April 2013, 1:40 pm

StaceyGarrett22 wrote:Does anyone actually use their compression band throughout their recovery and should i really be wearing it? I find that it gives me more pain?

You've been given a compression band as a part of your post-op instruction to get you the best look possible hun for YOU.

Don't compare your recovery instructions to those of anybody else's hun, you'll only confuse yourself so follow the instructions given to YOU.

Your BA and every other woman's BA is tailored to their body type and personal measurement. We each have an anatomy that unique to us alone and therefore implant size, placement and shape of implant is chosen to 'fit' the different body types hun. Is because we're all so different that we will have different post-op instruction to gain the look you're after and its so important to follow those instructions babe, not only for the reason that if you don't, you risk putting back your recovery, but if you choose to ignore your surgeons instructions you risk the possibility of voiding your aftercare, so should you have a problem because you didn't use the compression band, then this would be no fault of the surgeons hun and you would be responsible, therefore you'd need to pay yourself for any further treatment required.

I know the compression band isn't very comfy hun, but its part of your healing process and important that you wear as instructed.

If you're finding it so uncomfortable then it would be best to call your clinic and arrange to see your surgeon/clinic to ask their advise, it may be that you need a larger one, or it may be that they feel not wearing it would be fine now. But until otherwise instructed babe, do wear it if you want the best from your surgery. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down