Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift

3 posters

Go down

Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift  Empty Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift

Post by Ballet babe 12th February 2013, 4:26 pm

Hi ladies! Thanks in advance for your help! Am 5.4 , now size 8, mum to 4 kids, all breast fed plus recent weight loss. Saggy assymetrical 32b now but was 34f at biggest. Had 2 consultations, first said uplift or just 1 nipple lifted plus max 310cc teardrops (not for medical reasons just his preference for me). Second one was mr shoaib, definite uplift and max of 390cc so as not to stress scars. He advised round mid range (high) profile 5.1 cm which is comparable to natrelle highs I think. My question relates to the nagor implant IMP HR 390 has weight 375 and width 11.8 but IMP EHR 390 is a little less in width 11.5 but 5.5 projection and weight 400g. If he only wants me to have a 390 should i ask for the extra high? Will the added weight stress my scars too much or decreased width ruin cleavage (breast width 11.5-12 he said)? Also why are the 390cc implants weighted differently ie 375g and 400g? Lastly what size do u think I will be with the 390cc??!! Thanks v much!!! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift  Empty Re: Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift

Post by 5stonedown 12th February 2013, 8:55 pm

My stats are 5 foot 4, size 8. Was a saggy 32D (although surgeon said I was a B cup, the rest of my bra was full of empty skin). I lost 5 stone and my boobs were a mess. I had 390cc round mod profile polyurethane overs and a lollipop lift in Sept. My implants were 12.1cm width as I have a breast width diameter of 12cm and my surgeon advised me to go with an implant that fills the width to achieve a good cleavage which I am glad I did. I need a small revision to remove more skin in March to change to a full anchor scar but otherwise I am very very happy! I went to see 2 other surgeons who said no bigger than 260cc but the surgeon I went with uses polyurethane implants which stick to the pocket so I could go a bit bigger without the fear of the sagging again! I am now measuring a 30FF/30G.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift  Empty Re: Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift

Post by COOKIE 12th February 2013, 10:50 pm

Have a look at this picture of different profiles in the pic below Ballet babe

Question-390cc nagor round high overs with uplift  Dacb8141d334aa92f16e3dd60316ade1

As you can see the higher the profile, the more forward projection you get and the narrower the implant.

Your surgeon has chosen a high profile based on your breast width. The profile is chosen to fit that.

If you go to extra high profile you will lose some width that won't fill your breast width lovely, this will always be the same even with an uplift that just tightens everything up. If the implant is too narrow, its not going to help you achieve a good aesthetic result hun.

Its really not worth cutting corners to try and get as big an implant as you possibly can. In doing so you put yourself at a higher risk of complication babe and that's not something you want to do at all.

Listen to your surgeon babe. They're the ones who tailor your BA to fit YOUR body hun. Biggest isn't always better - the larger the implant the higher the risk of complication and choosing to raise those risks for a few more CCs just isn't worth it in my humble opinion lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 13th February 2013, 12:55 pm

Hi and thanks v much for your replies! Thats put my mind at rest! Will just go with the PS recommendation. 5stonedown - Could I ask what cm projection your "Furrys" had please? Thanks Ladies, really appreciate your comments (your pics are sooo fantastic, hoping I look something like that!) x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th February 2013, 5:27 pm

my projection was 5cm, i just checked and the diameter was actually 12.3cm.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 13th February 2013, 9:45 pm

Thanks for that! Sorry another question as its plaguing me! The nagor HR 390 has weight 375g which is a jump up of only 15g from the HR 360 but it's then a jump of 50g to 425g for the HR 420!!!! Is this a typo?! Doesnt seem so to me. When I mentioned this to the PS he just said "oh I look at the product code for cc's" and moved on, but can't help thinking I am " lucking out" on the cc because my breast width and what volume he wants me to have suits the 390 which weighs 375!!!! I know there is hardly anything in it-but I feel like I am not allowed the size I want anyway plus am not actually even getting the promised 390cc!!! Should I ask him about the natrelle implants as there is a 400cc high profile that is about the same dimensions to the nagor 390 (11.9 and 5.0cm) so would fit me and at least I would know i was getting 400cc? Honestly I feel obsessed by this as I know I am likely to have boob greed so want to know I am def having the max I can!!! Thank u I really appreciate your help! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 13th February 2013, 9:52 pm

I think you are getting a bit obsessed with cc's! Its not all down to the cc's. My sister has 380cc and I have 390cc so mine are bigger right?? Wrong hers look loads bigger as they are extra high projection and mine are mods. The cc is just the volume of the implant the diameter and the projection make up the cc. Its just a number, the profile of the implant will make more of a difference than extra cc's. Plus you are talking about such a small number in cc's anyway that you wont notice the difference anyway.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 25th February 2013, 11:06 pm

Hi 5stonedown! Love your new pic! Looking fantastic! Am having the Nagor high 420s now, similar to ur dimensions of 5.1 profile and 12.4cm width, hope I look like you! Do you think your cleavage is better going with a bit wider implant than breast width ie what's the gap when u have no bra on??!!! Thanks! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 26th February 2013, 9:30 pm

Thats what I was told but its hard to know!! I always had a wide gap and they cant change that... its your anatomy that dictates this. I have a 2 finger gap when I stand without a bra. I havent got a bra on in my new avi but my arms are pushing them together a bit!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 26th February 2013, 11:04 pm

Hi and thanks for that-1 more q please!! I am hoping I have not been foolish asking/agreeing to the slightly wider implant although ps says it will be fine, but do u think u can feel the implant more if it's a little wider than breast width? Did ur surgeon mention problems with eg rippling if too wide. I asked mine about symmastia but he just said that is really rare and wouldnt happen! I have read about more surgeons going less than breast width than over it. Honestly, I spend like 2 days happy then the doubt kicks in!!!!
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th February 2013, 6:13 am

I've seen symastia here on a member caused by implants that are too wide and it DOES happen lovely. But if your surgeon said the implant choice you have is fine then its all good babe.

Wider implants tend to make your boobs look a lot bigger front on. You've no more of a risk of rippling unless the implants were actually too bog for your frame and then the risk of rippling would increase as they'd be nearer to the skin surface. The majority of women having implants have some degree of rippling. I've never actually seen 'visible' rippling here yet though, only rippling that can be felt but not seen and that's just fine and nothing at all to be concerned about.

I'd take any concerns your surgeon may have inboard sweetness, many ladies 'early post' op have some degree of boob greed, but there are very few that go on with boob greed. The majority after healing come to love their new boobs.

I'd also rather have a bit of boob greed than heighten the risk of complications and end up back on the theatre table for possibly more surgery to fix problems that may arise from choosing implants that are too large for your body type hun.

Remember that if you have do have a little boob greed after your op, you always have the choice after a year or so to go larger again if you so wish...complication free. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down