Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagor impleo 460mr round overs

5 posters

Go down

Nagor impleo 460mr round overs Empty Nagor impleo 460mr round overs

Post by maddimoo 27th January 2014, 11:05 am

Hi, had my first consultation last Monday, had done a bit of research and thought definitely unders, perhaps teardrop and natrelle implants. Would like a natural look but need to get rid of the 'aspirins on an ironing board' that I have now lol (empty a/b cup).
I already wear the add 2 sizes padded bras so a d cup was my ideal size I thought, without it looking obvious I had had work done. Loved the surgeon and felt very at ease with him but had never heard of nagor and 460 round overs frightened the heck out if me  seeing stars .
Has anyone had these? Can u feel the edges etc? asked him lots of questions and told him exactly the look I wanted but still a bit concerned I will end up with grapefruits attatched to my chest xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Nagor impleo 460mr round overs Empty Re: Nagor impleo 460mr round overs

Post by mirren001 27th January 2014, 11:43 am

Hiya.  wavey , 
As long as you have shown the surgeon pictures of what you are hoping to achieve you will be ok, showing pictures is the best way to make sure they know exactly what you want as it's there in front of them, describing what you would like and asking for a certain size isn't the same as what you have in mind isn't necessarily what the surgeon is visualising.
You have nothing to worry about with the Nagor implant they are a quality British  made implant and thoroughly tested to the highest standards,they also offer lifetime implant replacement guarantee for CC and rupture. Nagor are now being widely used  & the implant of choice for many BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeons.
It's recommended that you have a few consultations until you have explored all options available to you and are confident in the surgeon you choose to get the results you are after.
When you do find the surgeon that is the one don't worry about going back over everything until you are 100% happy, that's what they are there for! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 27th January 2014, 12:52 pm

Thanks mirren001, I did check nagors own website but they rarely let on to the bad stuff do they? Went to consultation with a folder! He must have thought id gone mad :-) Think he know his stuff, ( James mcdiarmud) its just the size im a bit confused about as cant wait to get new boobies but dont want it to be obvious to the world xx

maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th January 2014, 1:25 pm

Rounds doesn't necessarily mean fake. Going in, I thought I'd need tear drops to achieve a natural look, however these are more for people with very boney or super slim chests. A round implant can give you a nice natural look also if this is what you've asked for. You'll only get 'grapefruits' if you've asked for them. Round implants eventually fluff into a tear shape anyway, as the 'goo' works with gravity, its falls from the upper pole into the lower, giving that natural full breast look.

If you have a look at all the girls avi's on here, I bet you cant guess whos had rounds v teardrops or overs v unders.

As for size, taking pictures does help more than "I wanna be a D", as your perception of a D cup will vary massively from his. The CC you're offered will be based on a number of calculations from your BWD, to what will suit your body. If you're at all worried, you can make some rice boobs to try the size on.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 27th January 2014, 2:05 pm

I've got those exact size implants. I was less than an A cup, and they look really natural on me. I found they softened up very quickly and developed a natural slope. My avi was only two weeks post op..they look very different to that now.

I am measuring a 34D/E, they don't look much different to my padded bra's when clothed, but look great in a tight top and when i want to give them some oomph with a wired bra. I'm very happy with the size and the implant xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th January 2014, 3:30 pm

You can read a BAAPS surgeons opinion of over V under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Nagor are a VERY good implant. They're British made and widely used amongst BAAPS surgeons. Do ask which Nagor implant you're having though. There are two and its best you know so you can make an informed choice.

There is the Nagor GMX which is Nagors budget implant
And there's Nagor Impleo which is Nagors Premium implant.

If your surgeon is a BAAPS member though it will be the Impleo for sure. They don't use budget implants.

If you're still very concerned about sizing lovely, then do go back and speak further with your surgeon. Pictures of the look you like really do help sooooo much so that with you both having this visual of what you want between you, there's no confusion at all of what you're wanting from this surgery and if your surgeon can give it to you babe.

Also as this is your first consultation its VERY wise to seek the opinion of at least one other also and if this surgeon isn't a BAAPS member then I'd advise you have at least one consultation with BAAPS member. If money's tight you can see a BAAPS member through MyBreast for only £25. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 27th January 2014, 3:41 pm

Thanks everyone, finding this site so helpful  :ok: 
Had very eventful time doing the 'rice boobies' my kitchen now resembles a paddy field and the kids are looking at me very strange as walking around with my new boobies in, -just hope I don't get a puncture lol.
MissCET- its great to hear from someone that has similar stats to me & had same implants, have spoken to clinic again and got some possible dates, just got one more surgeon to see but im thinking I will probably go with james mcdiarmud as his reviews are so good and felt so comfortable with him xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down