Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs

4 posters

Go down

Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs Empty Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs

Post by Lias6246 23rd August 2013, 9:09 am

Hi all

I have just booked up with Mrs Kat for the 30th of October. I didn't really know what to expect and I was a bit gutted that I needed an uplift but she stretched the skin out on my boob and said to fill the skin I would need to go enormous! Slightly scary for the uplift as she said she would take about 150cc of my own tissue out when she did it... I should have asked at the time but I had so many other questions I didn't think to, I thought a lollipop lift was just lifting the skin not removing tissue and I can't seem to find any info about removal of tissue. Has anyone had this done? Also I'm going for a 300cc round implant as I want to be a 36d maximum but if they are taking tissue out I don't know whether to go bigger. This ba lark is confusing!!

I think I need to book another appointment with her as I still have loads of questions!

Is the pain much worse with an uplift too? 

Thanks in advance xxx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs Empty Re: Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2013, 10:40 am

With any lift Lisa, tissue would need removing. A lift is about tightening everything up and to do that, the surgeon will remove as much tissue is needed to get you the 'new' breast shape/size you're wanting hun.

For you having a lollipop lift Lisa your surgeon will make an incision around your areolas and another which will be a vertical insicision from the bottom centre of your areola down to the breast crease. When she makes the vertical incision a sort of triangle of skin will be removed, so with some skin being removed around the areolas too, it looks like a sort of keyhole shape and then the sides of the tissue left will be brought together and sewn up to make everything tighter hun.

If you're at unsure about this surgery, do make an appointment to go back and see mrs Kat. You won't have to pay for another consultation, with spire you can have 3 pre-op consultations for free babe, so do use them and get your surgeon to help with your concerns babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs Empty Re: Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2013, 11:22 am

Here a diagram Lisa to show you the skin that gets removed during a lollipop lift babe:

Lollipop uplift with 300cc round overs E8ca1b114daae8603f6d8372eb3d1b05_zpsf81feae0

The blue area shown in the left pic shows the skin that gets removed. The scar on the right shows what it looks like after the skin is pulled together after the tissue removal xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd August 2013, 2:42 pm

I had this procedure done with Mrs Kat. I had 400g of skin and tissue removed and had 390cc round moderate profile overs. Before the op I was a very very empty 32d and now I am a full 28F. I am very happy with my results. Mrs Kat gave me exactly what I asked for, she is very good at listening to her patients but as Cookie said if you feel you have extra questions book another consultation as she wont charge you for this.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 23rd August 2013, 3:11 pm

Thank you so much cookie!! I was being a bit blond as I thought they took your nipple off and moved it and I couldn't find a lot if info online (I was probably not looking in the right place!) 5 stonedown that's really helpful thank you!! I was a bit confused as Mrs Kat suggested 360cc implants so when I asked the nurse whether that was 360 to try on or was that not including the 200cc she said she was removing and the nurse wasn't sure then went to speak to Mrs Kat's assistant who said to take 200cc off the implant size to try on so I tried on tiny ones and it made not a lot of difference to the overall size so I kept going up. Now I'm wondering if she meant to try on 360cc chicken fillets to get the 36D that I wanted. I'm currently a very empty 36B and about a size 10 so I wanted something not too huge. 

Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 23rd August 2013, 3:12 pm

I think I need to go back to make sure I'm getting the right size! X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2013, 3:51 pm

Your surgeon would have meant she'd be removing the 200CCs babe and replacing with an implant of 360CCs to give you back the fullness you lost.

As you're so confused though Lisa it really would be advisable to go back and see your surgeon hun. Write everything down so you don't forget to ask anything and make sure sure you're fully satisfied with the surgery plan before proceeding. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 23rd August 2013, 3:57 pm

Thanks Cookie, that's what I thought but what's confusing is that I told her I wanted to be a D and with the 160cc implant in I would still be a B! I think I definitely need another appointment!!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 23rd August 2013, 10:09 pm

I've just had a lollipop lift with 295cc done today...they are looking huge at the min! I will be doing my picturetrail soon and you can take a look :-)
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 23rd August 2013, 10:12 pm

Wow congratulations on your new boobies!! How are you feeling?

Thank you! That would be ace. It's so hard deciding on size. What size were you before and what did you want to achieve if you don't mind me asking?

Hope you aren't feeling too sore xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 23rd August 2013, 10:17 pm

I'm feeling great actually, apart from feeling queasy only having paracetamol and am walking around. I do have a high pain tolerance though as have had a lot of knee operations! 

I was an empty 34dd before and just wanted them to be full again. I was advised if I had the 295 I would only need lollipop lift but any smaller I would have had to have an anchor as too much skin. I'm wearing a 36f bra at the minute but I expect after swelling they will maybe be an e. I was worried it wouldn't be big enough or too big but put my trust in the surgeon and am so glad I did so far!
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 23rd August 2013, 10:21 pm

Thats great! Glad you're feeling ok. I am a very empty 36b and I used to be a 36c before my kids so id like to go a bit bigger just to be proportioned a little better. It's so confusing with the sizes - probably as I didn't ask enough questions at my consultation so I will have to go back to confirm the size I think.

I have a joint condition so I have a high pain tolerance too so I'm hoping I will be ok. So exciting!!

Thanks again!

X
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down