Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?

5 posters

Go down

Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?  Empty Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 9:58 am

So I know tthere's girlie's on here who had a reop for other things & while they were there had their implants upgraded to a bigger size. I'm just after food for thought as I think as much as they are aamazing I can't help wanting bigger. So I'm having a free reop for pocket revision, would I just need to pay the price of the implants implants & how much usually are we talking? I'm seeing my PS next week so I'll be quizzing him then. I know I'm only 9wks post op but fluffing isn't gonna make that much difference surely?
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?  Empty Re: Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 10:41 am

He spoke at my 6wk consultation in Dec about going bigger in R to fill out the pocket maybe. If he still feels the same could I maybe push for bigger in lefty too as I have different sizes?
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?  Empty Re: Girls that had a reop then decided to go bigger?

Post by lil-happy-jo 23rd January 2013, 10:44 am

Hi Cazzy, Im still in the consultation stage and just wanted to know what pocket revision is?
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 10:49 am

My pocket on right implant is too big laterally so when I lie down my boob falls to the side so pocket will be stitched tighter around the implant xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 23rd January 2013, 10:55 am

Would have thought if he's going to go bigger in the pocket, he'd have to put larger in the other too. Can't remember where on here I saw it but there was a breakdown of costs for everything here and the implants weren't much, hospital and surgeon made up most costs xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 10:56 am

I didn't choose to go bigger but he put bigger in. I think it was purely to fill the skin put that wasn't before, he used higher projection before (medium to extra full)

I look smaller though, which is fine by me but think that's because they are narrower.

Was he originally keeping the old implants in? How much bigger do you want to go? If you really want to go bigger then I would go for it!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 11:06 am

Well nothing is set in stone yet. He just mentioned he may put 440 in my right to fill out the pocket. If he suggests this then I'd ask for bigger in lefty for symmetry. I need an experts opinion really if they are symmetrical now - I feel they are very similar so I'd be nnervous upgrading right without left.. I'm seeing him next weds to finalise a plan as we only discussed it briefly before.
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2013, 12:06 pm

I did hun, I think it depends on the surgeon and what he's happy to do as its pocket on one only he may see it as extra surgery time, just have a chat with him or email him and ask , I had to pay extra for implants only though they Were 800, which wasn't too bad.

Email him hun or your Pcc and just give them the heads up that this is what you may want and what are the costs involved etc. so at least they know this is what you're wanting. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2013, 12:08 pm

Little Welles, implants can costs anything from 400 to over a thousand pounds. Depending on make, manufacturer etc and what the clinic wants to 'add' on top x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2013, 12:10 pm

And as for pocket revision, the pocket will be sewn up and made to the same size just in a slightly different position. X (higher or lower) x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 12:34 pm

Mrs ball he said about increasing my right to 440 so surely he should do left bigger too in view of asymmetry? I'll see what he says at appt but I'm defo considering it.
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 23rd January 2013, 1:20 pm

Oh I see. I have only seen one surgeon so far, he didnt measure me or anything just looked and he rcmnds a 420 extra high profile. Im only 4.11, 47kg so not sure if that will be too big, i would ideally like to be a D- DD. Seeing another one today so will be interested as to what he says. Hope you get things sorted.soon x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 2:14 pm

I would think unless you have different sized implants in each breast now that if he increases one he would have to do the other as you said for symmetry
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 2:24 pm

I do have diff sizes now yeh. Hmm I'm gonna pick his brains on weds :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 6:27 pm

Oh so he is going to change your 375cc to 440cc with the pocket revision maybe? If you had asymmetry before logic says you need diff sizes still! Defoe be picking his brain
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 23rd January 2013, 6:31 pm

I don't know yet but he mentioned it before. Spose il find out in a weeks time xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down