Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger..

3 posters

Go down

girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger.. Empty girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger..

Post by FLOWER11 25th October 2011, 4:15 pm

So had a 6 month f/u and he said that my big boob need a little retouch that he wants to remove a lil more skin from the bottom of the right boob and that lefty the smaller one needs more cc he also said since I"m already going to be there I really think you would look even better with a bigger implant not too big just bigger than what you have now...I told him I would take my time to think about it since I'm in the process of buying a new car i don't want to overwhelm myself with all this extra stuff...what do u girls think should I get the retouch n go a little bigger help!!!!!!!!!!girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger.. 267328

this time around he wants to place the same size impants in both verses the first time he placed 2 dfrnt sizes he said I could handle 100cc more but honestly I would prob only go 50cc bigger nothing more!!

Advise has anyone gone back for a little retouch or swap in size?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger.. Empty Re: girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger..

Post by misf1 25th October 2011, 6:50 pm

I'ce not gone back for a retouch but if I did I would have at least 200cc more to notice a difference. I think with 100cc you will get about 1cm difference, with 50cc 0.5cm and that's a guess. If it was me, yes I would go for the re do
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger.. Empty Re: girls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger..

Post by Lookoutgirl 25th October 2011, 7:24 pm

I have to agree with misf1 if your gonna go alittle bit bigger make a differance!!! I have to tell you if I were in your shoes I would!!! I love me boobs now .. very happy he said to go bigger then I wanted to I stated out wanting 400cc and my PS said he thought I should go with at least 600-650 so I xhose the 650cc and let me tell you Im sooo happy i did and wouldnt change a thing. Good luck Hun Stars
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 25th October 2011, 7:26 pm

Lookoutgirl wrote:I have to agree with misf1 if your gonna go alittle bit bigger make a differance!!! I have to tell you if I were in your shoes I would!!! I love my boobs now .. very happy he said to go bigger then I wanted to I stated out wanting 400cc and my PS said he thought I should go with at least 600-650 so I xhose the 650cc and let me tell you Im sooo happy i did and wouldnt change a thing. Good luck Hun Stars
had spelling corrections!!
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 25th October 2011, 8:22 pm

girls so u think 100cc would b the best route to go? I mean my goal isn't to be huge the original reason to even have a retouch it to remove a little more skin from one and he said that since I was going to be asleep that if i wanted to go a bit bigger his would be the perfect time to do so.....and he said "u can easily pull off a 500cc bag filled to 540cc I was like yikes!! i'm only 5'4 1/2 dress size 6 and he said ur latina and u have the small waist and the hips to pull it off without being to much....but I need some advise what bra size do u girls think I will be???

Misf1 do u think I will be too big??
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 25th October 2011, 8:31 pm

I'm 132lbs. u think I will look to top heavygirls so my doc advised me to go a bit bigger.. 113752
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th October 2011, 12:49 am

I don't think you will be too big. You could be a cup size or two bigger. I got big hips too so I could go to a very big implant and still look in proportion. Although i'm a us size bigger than you in clothes
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down