Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for reop girls

5 posters

Go down

Question for reop girls Empty Question for reop girls

Post by dafneylou 14th August 2013, 1:32 pm

Hey girls,

I had my pip implants removed and replaced Monday, I was worried that the pain would be on the same level as the first time, which was awful, I cried constantly for a week, but I feel great, only a little bit of discomfort and pain but totally manageable at the moment, am I likely to start getting more uncomfortable as the days go on or do you think I am gonna being ok?
How has your 1st and 2nd ops compared pain wise please girlies?

Thank you xxxxx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Question for reop girls Empty Re: Question for reop girls

Post by pr1ncessmummy 14th August 2013, 1:51 pm

Hi hun,

I am only 16 days post op but I have found this time round SO much easier than the first time! I have been really surprised and, like you, also wondered if things would get worse before they got better! But so far so good!! Last week I felt back to "normal" and it's only been driving this week that has made me feel a bit tight, but no real pain!

I think it differs from person to person but maybe we are 2 of the lucky ones? :ok: 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 14th August 2013, 1:58 pm

Hi pr1ncessmummy, my PIP free buddy!!! dance 

I'm glad you have been the same, I keep thinking any minute I'm gonna be in the worst pain ever!! Lol.
I warned my husband how Bad i would be after the op and he was ready for a nightmare time with me and is really surprised how well I'm doing, so am I!! Lol
Well we must be lucky girls then, if my healing carries in like this I will be very happy!!
Glad your doing well hunni, xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 14th August 2013, 2:11 pm

Haha, I had warned my hubby as well! I had prepped him on washing my hair, moving everything into reach, leaving me a pre-made flask of tea if he went to work as I wouldn't be able to make myself one......and then I could do it all!! I really have been amazed, I had set myself up for a terrible recovery period, especially with the capsulotomy and mastopexy as well!!

So pleased that you are doing well, have you had a look at your PIPs yet? Were they ruptured? Can't remember if you had confirmed rupture or if they were unsure?
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 14th August 2013, 2:39 pm

I was exactly the same, I think my hubby is very relieved that I am doing so well but he is still stuck looking after the 4 kids, poor bloke! Hysterical 

I got my PIPs back, luckily they are both intact, the had obviously been alot of gel bleed because they are so flat and when held up the gel falls to the bottom and its just ripples all up the top. 
I was shocked when they told me that the implants weren't ruptured though, the amount of pain I have been in has been awful and the look and feel of my breast before was horrendous. Just shows you that those PIPs can cause harm even without a rupture coz I was having to take pain relief nearly every day and sleep every night in a support bra and since my op those pains have totally gone and the pain I have from the surgery is nothing compared to what I have put up with for months with the PIPs. Horrible things!!
Have your pains all gone now hunni?
You loving your new safe boobies? xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 14th August 2013, 2:44 pm

Wow you were very lucky in that respect then! It is so scary to hear how much pain they cause even when intact! I remember that pain well, it was awful! Thankfully it has gone now!

I am loving my safe new boobies, although I think I'll always be really wary of them rupturing now, I know that the chances are extremely low but I didn't expect it the first time and my left one looked like it had been ruptured a LONG time!! 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 14th August 2013, 2:57 pm

Yeah I saw the pictures hun, I really feel for you, its just so scary not knowing what that stuff is doing to our bodies and like you I will always be wary, especially as when I had the PIPs put in I was told that they were safe and low risk of rupture then BOOM I was sent into a nightmare!
 Fingers crossed hun that everything will be good for us from now on xxx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 14th August 2013, 4:08 pm

Congratulations on PIP free boobies Dafney xx hope your recovery continues to be as easy going as so far! Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 14th August 2013, 4:10 pm

I had my PIP's removed and replaced and the op was much worse than my first x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2013, 4:10 pm

With your PIPs being intact Dafneylou it would have been a straight forward change of implant. The surgeon already had the pocket created and if you have partials the muscle is already dissected so all the hard work is done, this why you're having a better recovery hun.

Generally those having a capsulectomy will suffer more pain, not too much if they had a partial capsulectomy but if they have had to have a full capsulectomy then they will experience a lot more pain than their first op.

A capsulectomy is done if there's a rupture or if you have CC. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 14th August 2013, 4:23 pm

Thanks girls.Give You 

Cookie I have been very lucky, I have got off very lightly and like you said with the implants intact it would of been a straight forward swap. I feel very blessed for that and am so happy my recovery so far has been very easy. xxx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down