Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey girls..ive decided...

+2
sarahdawn31
lmorris_89
6 posters

Go down

Hey girls..ive decided... Empty Hey girls..ive decided...

Post by lmorris_89 8th December 2010, 9:52 am

hiya all,
after a big talk with the OH we've decided we'd quite like to postpone anymore babies til at least our daughters in big school and after going along to my consult with mr Khan he said im a lucky one as pregnancy n breastfeeding has had hardly any undesirable impact on my "assets" at all so hoping would be same next time round or if not ive accepted fact i may need a reop somewhere down the line... have wanted a BA since i was about 14 and i guess im not the most patient of girls lol

nope
So anyway mr Khan has offered me 525cc's to hopefully take me to a DD/E cup and im all booked in for next tuesday!! (took up a late booking space)

Starting to panick with preparations hence inducing a dream last night ( after finally managing to switch off and get to sleep!) that i turned up on said day to realise id brought absolutely NOTHING with me lol! had to call my mum to bring me up some pj's etc lol however im sure theres no chance this will happen as ive already got half my bag packed as it is
dance
anyway rambling on a bit now lol..
Shocked
xx
lmorris_89
lmorris_89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Hey girls..ive decided... Empty Re: Hey girls..ive decided...

Post by sarahdawn31 8th December 2010, 10:48 am

wow, how very exciting!
its so normal to have last minute panic, including strange dreams... before the big day... dont worry you will be just fine.

I am sure you will get at least a DD/E with 525cc!

And you will have your new boobies in time for Christmas! woohoo

Good luck hun! xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 8th December 2010, 11:25 am

I'm pleased for you hun - the very, very VERY best thing I have done for myself (and that's only after a day of having them). Keep on going to look at my profile in the mirror - I can't quite believe I have two jutty out things protruding from my chest. I feel they will go 'POP' anytime and I'll be back to how I was before LOL.
You will find all the girls on here are wonderfully supportive.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th December 2010, 11:27 am

congrats Bet you can't wait now!! xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 8th December 2010, 11:49 am

Next tuesday - wow how exciting! Hardly any time to wait at all. xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by lmorris_89 8th December 2010, 11:51 am

Thank-you girls!
Was originally hoping for a jan/feb op but you can imagine my excitement when i discovered with my coordinator there was a last minute slot next week... trying to tone it down a bit though as im beginning to see my OH giving me concerned looks as though im a crazed women! lol i think if id set a date for jan/feb he'd have had me committed by then! Was just lucky that the tuesday was doable for me.

Congrats carol on your new additions! i see your the same bandwidth as me (36) and im also a B...what sports bra size are you currently in? and what size you hoping to settle to with 420?
xx
lmorris_89
lmorris_89
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 8th December 2010, 3:18 pm

Hi hun - I'm currently in a 36D, but hoping that when they start to settle and 'fluff' out a bit, then I might just make it into a 36DD - but, heck, when you've come from a couple of pimples to a D, they look massive LOL.
One thing to look out for though is doing things like opening doors - previously they would whistle by the end of you nipples without touching them - now it catches them and eye watering just doesn't describe it LOL. Must learn to stand further back in future.
I'll be writing up my story soon, so you will be able to catch it in the appropriate sub-forum.
Good luck for next week hun and enjoy
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by k909kayleigh 8th December 2010, 3:28 pm

hey, i'm 3 weeks post op and i had 525's over the muscle. I was a 34b before hand and currently wearing a 36E due to my ribs being slightly swollen when i bought the 34's!!! I was recommended the debenhams sports range but found them uncomfortable on my scars. (waste of £40!!!) I'm now wearing just plain old asda sports bras as they're soft and have not troubled my scars at all.

I took a late deal as well and i'm extremely happy with my boobies. They've healed really well and the scar is practically non-existant.... my cousin couldn't even see it at first when i showed her.

I had a 'nightmare' the night before when i was in the hotel in London. Could not sleep! i kept thinking strange things like they were going to just disappear and i'd be a 34b again or that something would go wrong.... i was excited but a little anxious but i was perfectly fine.... i did panic when i came out of theatre mind (i blame the anaesthetic) as i was bandaged up with 'cling film' and i thought that my nipples had been chopped off. thankfully they are still there!!!

Everything will be fine and your OH will love them... mine does although he's a little scared he'll hurt me!!!

Good luck hun Hug xx
k909kayleigh
k909kayleigh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down