Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it normal to feel this scared???

+7
Kurukullachis
COOKIE
vixylyx
miss_vie
vickeysmith
MissAlexaEll
loclo26
11 posters

Go down

Is it normal to feel this scared???  Empty Is it normal to feel this scared???

Post by loclo26 15th January 2013, 11:38 am

Is it normal to feel this scared???  588945

Hello everyone.

Im petrified of my BA Shocked

Its not the operation or the after pain thats scaring the wits out of me, its the GA! Im absolutly petrified of being put to sleep and not waking up again. Ive got 2 daughters and Im scared of leaving them!

I know its rare for complictions to happen, but they do! The only thing thats keeping me going is the result, Ive been wanting a BA for so long now (6 years) its finally here and Im scared

x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Is it normal to feel this scared???  Empty Re: Is it normal to feel this scared???

Post by MissAlexaEll 15th January 2013, 11:47 am

Aaaaw sweetie i sooooo know how your feeling right now!!!! I was terrified of the GA just like you and thought i'd never wake up again!!!! But believe me hunni that's the easiest part! The anaesthetist made me feel really safe and explained to me exactly what they do and how easy it is to wake you up again :D, as soon as they stop the drip hunni you WILL start to come round and you'll have your gawj new BOOBS Is it normal to feel this scared???  899188

Just think of how many people have op's everyday and most people are already sick and that's why their needing the operation! Your fit & healthy so the risk of something going wrong with the GA is almost none :)

I know it's easy for me to say try not panick & stay calm but honestly hun there'e nothing to worry about and you will be fine!!!!

How long is it till your op??? x x x
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Is it normal to feel this scared???  Empty Re: Is it normal to feel this scared???

Post by vickeysmith 15th January 2013, 11:52 am

i too was worried about this but it really is the easiest part. u feel slightly sick as they inject the GA then the next thing you know your awake all done. i have two children and all i could think of was im not ready to leave them, they are my world and what am i doing but please believe me its nothing to worry about.

you'll be fine x x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 15th January 2013, 11:58 am

Hey honey, I had EXACTLY the same fears was so scared I wouldn't wake up and leave my children. All will be fine though, it is the best sleep ever and all the theatre staff will help put your mind at rest. Lots of people told me not to worry and I didn't believe them but it was silly working myself up over nothing. When is your op? And I promise you will be fine :) xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vixylyx 15th January 2013, 12:05 pm

I felt the same as well, I even went so far as to prepare for that. Wrote a will and informed my partner an best friend of what i wanted to happen after. Feel a little silly about it now.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 15th January 2013, 12:25 pm

Thnaks for your replies, its nice to know im not going crazy and its perfectly normal to get scared and have jitters.

My op is is four weeks. Im having 335 overs.

x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 15th January 2013, 12:38 pm

All perfectly normally especially when you have children hun. It's natural to worry. You will be fine though :-)

Ooh exciting stuff it will soon be your turn the time goes so quick!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th January 2013, 1:34 pm

How you're feeling is completely normal Loclo and many of us have this fear along with others on the run up to our BA. We call call them the pre-op jitters.

You might find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful to you lovely to know you're not alone and many of us share/shared the same emotions. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 15th January 2013, 1:44 pm

Oh Hun it's so normal I was having a total nervous breakdown up until I got to theatre. The last thing I said was please keep me safe! You will be fine but be sure to talk those anxieties out
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_s_88 15th January 2013, 2:50 pm

I am so glad everyone else feels/felt like this. I have not really even thought about the pain afterwards because I am so scared of the GA. thanks for posting all of your thoughts and experiences. Deep breathes and stay calm..x
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_s_88 15th January 2013, 2:51 pm

I am so glad everyone else feels/felt like this. I have not really even thought about the pain afterwards because I am so scared of the GA. thanks for posting all of your thoughts and experiences. Deep breathes and stay calm..x
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 15th January 2013, 4:20 pm

Aww it would be not normal to worry at least a little bit, I even had a specific anaesthetist because I was scared but it was a breeze! Felt nice going to sleep and waking up, I was only sick once but it was projectile, I wasn't nauseous at all and I've been fine other than toilet troubles lol. Good luck bun try and enjoy it xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 15th January 2013, 4:33 pm

Im dreading mine too hunni mines a week on friday 26th and bloody channel four last night really shook me up. Thing is i have had a GA four year ago and thought ooohhh ill never be scared again having one, well i am lol all i can think is well last time was ok but what about this time haha. Its must be soooo normal coz we are all thinking exactly same specially about our children. Got to just keep our new boobies in mind :)
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 16th January 2013, 11:59 am

Hi there I'm 18 days po and felt the exact same about the ga, I have 3 boys and the night we were leaving for hospital my baby was in bed so i never got a chance to give him a kiss and was crying the whole 2 hr car journey however I totally agree with all the other girls getting put to sleep was so relaxing and I was also really relaxed when I woke up ( that's when I felt a bit silly about all the thoughts going through my head leading up to it ) all the fear and worrying totally normal tho, just keep thinking of the fact you will have boobies at the end of it x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down