Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal?

+7
RedUmbrella
alexandra33
xlaurax90
georgiana76
peggysue
Rachy87
chezza
11 posters

Go down

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? Empty Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal?

Post by chezza 23rd August 2011, 12:26 pm

Hi Girlies,

I just wanted to reach out to you all and see how you all felt 3 days before your operation!?!

I'm so emotional at the moment!! I'm like "am i doing the right thing"?? Are my original boobies really that bad?? What happens if I hate my new additions??

I'm so scared of the proceedure...

I'm so excited too, each night wearing my rice additions and trying my clothes with them...

My emotions are so up and down and left and right right now...

Could do with some advice ladies xx
chezza
chezza
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? Empty Re: Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal?

Post by Rachy87 23rd August 2011, 12:30 pm

Don't worry, I felt exactly the same! Even started to like my pre op boobs! I was really scared, but it was so so easy, and the vast majority of girls say that too. Good luck for your op, it will all be worth it! Xx
Rachy87
Rachy87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? Empty Re: Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal?

Post by peggysue 23rd August 2011, 12:43 pm

Chezza I posted a similar thread to you a few weeks ago and im not booked until December.Apparently these thoughts and feeling are completly normal.I felt so much better after a few kind words from the boobie girls.Big hugs sweetie xx Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd August 2011, 12:46 pm

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? Empty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 23rd August 2011, 12:48 pm

Yeah, I just want to echo whats already been said to he honest! I havent even booked my ba yet and i still go through moments of thinking 'oh they arent that bad' 'maybe ill just leave them alone' but then i catch sight of them in a mirror and i know that i do really want them done!
I think its totally normal to feel nerves, worry and have doubt!
Hopefully the next couple of days will go quickly and it will all be over before you know it. Sending you a hug xxx Hug
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by chezza 23rd August 2011, 1:03 pm

Thanks girlies...

It's nice to know I'm not alone out there...

I wish for these next 3 days to go super, duper quick...

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? 899188
chezza
chezza
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 23rd August 2011, 1:10 pm

If its of any comfort i've got three weeks to go and seem to feel the same, it seems i can flip between massively excited and hugely terrified and back again in the space of two seconds. I guess we just need to remember that its normal to be nervous and will be well worth it once its done! When i start to doubt what im doing i try and think 'well would i rather stay the way i am because thats the only other option' and it kind of helps me to realise that it is deffinately what i want. I guess if you're starting to doubt whether you need it then that may not be of much help to you but i thought i'd share as its the only thing that seems to help me think a bit more rationally. Im sure you'll be over the moon once you've had it done. Excited for you, good luck xx
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 23rd August 2011, 1:12 pm

I certainly don't think you're alone on this one!x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd August 2011, 7:19 pm

Hey Chezza, I'm feeling EXACTLY the same - and I have 3 days to go as well - I look at mine and think things like:

"My BF and I are the only ones who see them totally naked - so what do I really care what they look like?"

"I can wear cutlets and padded bras"

"I've been wearing huge bras for so long people think I have huge boobs anyway"

But then I remember, this is about ME. This isn't about anyone else. I look at my boobs, as I have since age 14, and think -

"ugh, is this it?" I want to feel good about myself, even when I'm alone - and I think these are going to make my body the best I can be!

Good luck to you - I look forward to reading your story, and can't wait to be posting my own!

xxxxxx ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 23rd August 2011, 8:11 pm

Hey chezza,

I think I'm having exactly the same size/type as you (300cc unders?) - my op is on Thursday so one day before you and I am PETRIFIED! Sitting here wearing the stupid rice bags and panicking about how much it's going to hurt, how long it'll take to recover, whether the size is too big for me (I am 5ft 7, size 10 and have hypoplasia so no boobs at all at the moment) - I am yet to experience any excitement about it because I'm so frightened! This place is the best I've found for reassurance and support though, been driving myself mad reading loads of conflicting stories and advice all over the net. So...what I'm trying to say is, no it's not just you, and I think we will both be fine! Good luck xx
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 23rd August 2011, 8:38 pm

hi chezza, i posted near enough the same thing yesterday. i have 6 days to go and i dont feel emotional at all, very aprehensive about whats goin to happen and cant believe im actually doing it. im just hoping that the closer i get the better i will feel. im sure once u get to the hospital and it all starts to become real u will be fine. i can assure u thou that all your emotions are completely normal and we all have them. hope all goes well hun x
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 23rd August 2011, 8:53 pm

Like many of u im full of emotions and questioning everything too, im so excited to b seeing the surgeon in less than 2 weeks but also panicing big time too, good to know theres others out there feeling the same, good luck wiv ur ops everyone xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by chezza 24th August 2011, 8:21 am

Thank you so, so much girlies!!

It's such a comfort to know I'm not the only one with these emotions and feelings...

2 days to go Eeek!! Good luck to everyone and thank you for all of your support

xxx
chezza
chezza
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 24th August 2011, 8:42 am

lol @ Rachy!

I am so glad someone else said it! Over the past couple of days I have been 'noticing' how 'big' my natural boobs are, wondering if I am doing the right thing or not?

Scared! Emotional!Excited! Scared! Is this normal? 557141 I don't even HAVE boobies atm!
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 24th August 2011, 11:44 am

Hi Girls, I Havent even officially booked mine yet but it will be november and i feel like that already!!

Its only normal to feel that way, i believe it wouldnt be normal if u didnt to be honest.

It is an exciting event to think about as your getting something you have always wanted but on the other hand extremley nerve rackin as its a big thing to go through, both physically and mentally.

You always look at what you have and think 'do i really need to change these or am i just being silly' as you always have what other people think in mind..which overcasts what you actually think and feel. But you are changing something that your unhappy about and thats the main thing, you have to think about why your doing it and that you will feel amazing once its all done.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down