Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excited and emotional at the same time

5 posters

Go down

excited and emotional at the same time Empty excited and emotional at the same time

Post by candycain 2nd March 2011, 4:57 pm

The scared feeling is leaving and now I am getting excited!!!! I do have little emotional times though. I look at my boobs and think they are really not bad but I want bigger ones. For some reason I have little sad moments about changing my body. Does or has nyone else felt this way. Last night I was laying in be thinking how it was my last Tuesday night with my little boobies. Happy but sad at the sametime. Is that possiable?

Candy
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

excited and emotional at the same time Empty Re: excited and emotional at the same time

Post by kittie 2nd March 2011, 6:41 pm

The whole journey is an emotional rollercoaster candycain. Lots of us go through being scared and not sure if it's the right thing to do. It's totally normal to be nervous and scared and excited
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

excited and emotional at the same time Empty Re: excited and emotional at the same time

Post by alfie 2nd March 2011, 7:35 pm

These feelings are perfectly normal hunni, like Kittie has said it's an emotional rollercoaster. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 2nd March 2011, 8:00 pm

Definitely a rollercoaster, I was up and down so much before and still am after, I got all teary when I put on my (teany tiny) bra before going to the hospital cause it was the last time, how stupid is that I've wanted big boobs forever and when I'm finally getting them i get sentimental about my small ones!! X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 2nd March 2011, 8:17 pm

Abbs
That is exactly how I feel. (I even think my hubby feels that way. I notice him looking at me alot more. )
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 2nd March 2011, 8:31 pm

kittie wrote:................It's totally normal to be nervous and scared and excited
Sometimes even all at the same time LOL and sometimes it's difficult to know if it's a panic attack or just sheer excitement. It really is like a roller coaster ride
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down