Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my turn friday and more scared than excited

5 posters

Go down

my turn friday and more scared than excited Empty my turn friday and more scared than excited

Post by jolalaharvey 23rd October 2013, 8:03 pm

hey ladies

i cant begin 2 tell u ladies how worried and scared iam, Monday i thought its not worth all the worry and i was ganna cancel, husband reassured me that if worse comes to worse if i dont like them were have them taken out, just so scared people / friends will find out and there ganna b massive..

hoping to be no more than a c big! the nurse said that 310 cc is a conservative size?

arrrrrrr why do we put ourselves through this, i dont know

feeling abit down and silly lol, doesnt help im due on Friday as well! poor hubby lol

xx
jo
jolalaharvey
jolalaharvey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

my turn friday and more scared than excited Empty Re: my turn friday and more scared than excited

Post by ravenxwaves 23rd October 2013, 8:08 pm

aww hun don't worry it's normal to be a bit jittery before the op, i was the exact same and went through the same fears, thinking they would be too big, and then panicking they would be too small. at the end of the day it's down to how much you trust your surgeon and how relaxed he makes you feel, i loved mine ! 

also it might be worth going into the clinic before the big day and getting them to bring out all the implants in front of you again, let you have another feel and talk it all through.. i found that helped calm me down !

and if at the end of it you're not convinced it's up to you what to do! don't pressure yourself into anything you don't 100% want :) xxxx
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

my turn friday and more scared than excited Empty Re: my turn friday and more scared than excited

Post by Ding_dongs 23rd October 2013, 8:09 pm

Just think you have wanted this for so long! It will be worth it and you and your husband will love the new additions!!! I was a 32a/b and had 325 cc under the muscle, and cos I wore padded bras before the op no one has noticed! You'll be fine :) x
Ding_dongs
Ding_dongs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd October 2013, 8:20 pm

It's so normal to be nervous!! It's pre op jitters and we all suffer from them... However think about all of us ladies here and how many women have a BA every week! You can do this and have your dream boobies too!!
When you arrive you will be so well looked after by the professionals!
You will look great with that implant, your surgeon will be so experienced and would always do the best for you...it won't be noticeable either so please don't worry about that...

We are all here to support you and get you through these feelings... Just keep focusing on the outcome and think about if you did cancel..you can do this :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 8:55 pm

LOL at your husband Jola, men are so simple aren't they..  If you don't want them, just get them out - job done - sorted!  Hysterical 

Gotta love them haven't you... There's no feelings involved at all is there hahaha.

It sounds like you're probably very hormonal as I think you already know Jola and having from a very normal cupful of the pre-op jitters babe Hug 

Everything is magnified tenfold isn't babe when you're due for your period and put that on top of the pre-op jitters and its a rough old time for poor old you isn't it babe...

But you'll be OK. Reading the the ladies stories who have kindly left them all here in the stories section helps ground us again babe... Honestly, they really do help. Reading the stories of women who felt just as you are now and reading how elated they are after waking to their new boobs - story after story, will just help increase your confidence hun.

Maybe spend this last couple days with a pamper session for yourself to take your mind off things?

Book a wax if you'd like one? It helps not having to shave so soon early post-op when a wax lasts much longer. Legs and pits as a man would say - job done! Haha

Maybe a nice massage? What a wonderful way to de stress....

Just take some time out for you hun...I think in the run up to our BA, we worry about everybody and everything and it can all get just a little on top of you... So have a little me time babe and we'll be here for a chat, a giggle or even if its just a hug you want Jola.... ANYTIME. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jolalaharvey 23rd October 2013, 9:08 pm

thanks cookie - it does help..
god i wish i did have some pamper time between now and then, work and sorting out the house like a mad women.. like im nesting, just want everything sorted for kids and hubby 

roll on friday

x
jolalaharvey
jolalaharvey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 9:19 pm

Yaaaayyyyy come on Friday! Woop woop! dance  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down