Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So scared !!! BA on Friday

+6
Funkygirl
heather09treva
pinkbabe
mizzpink23
COOKIE
starfish67
10 posters

Go down

So scared !!!  BA on Friday Empty So scared !!! BA on Friday

Post by starfish67 24th March 2010, 9:46 pm

Is this normal ?? Have wanted this for so long, and now its here Im absolutey petrified, keep shoving negative thoughts out of my mind but they keep popping back in, not really worried about anything inparticular Im just a real baby when it comes to needles and blood !!! Only have to watch Casualty and I pass out So scared !!!  BA on Friday Icon_eek and keep feeling like I wanna burst into tears !!! Goodness knows what Im going to be like on Friday morning.
starfish67
starfish67
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

So scared !!!  BA on Friday Empty Re: So scared !!! BA on Friday

Post by COOKIE 24th March 2010, 9:52 pm

Awww hunni, what you're feeling, so many of us here all felt too.

It's normal to feel scared of the unknown hun Hug

Just try to stay focused on all the ladies coming back from their surgery here and sharing their stories with such excitement! If it helps, try reading through the BA stories, they really do bring comfort just when you need it right before your BA to know that good things are coming your way and soon, you too will be adding your excitement to the board. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th March 2010, 9:55 pm

aww bless ya, youll be fine, i was an utter wreck in the days leading up to my op, but the girls here really put my mind at rest and i got through it, and guess what...it wasnt even that bad.all over very quickly, then you have a nice new pair of boobies to enjoy! i went to see nick percival for a consult in september or november last year, cant rember exactly, but i really liked him, and ive heard only good things about him. are you going with him through plasticsurgpartners or surgicare?? x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by starfish67 24th March 2010, 10:07 pm

Hi thank you both for your reasuring comments - Im having Nick through Surgicare, think he is amazing .... not quite so sure about Surgicare!!! Keep changing my mind about what Im having ??? Today its 320 anatomicals with the option to go to the next size up on the day .....tomorrow who knows !!!! x
starfish67
starfish67
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th March 2010, 10:51 pm

cant wait to read about how you get on, woohooo, how exciting! chooseing sizes is a nightmare, i had 310cc, i absolutly love them, wish they were a teeny bit bigger but i need to give them a chance really..good luck for friday and let us know how it goes!! xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 24th March 2010, 11:24 pm

Aww hun I remember that feeling, but its so normal. I was so nervous before I went down but its so worth it in the end.

Before you know it you will be back home with your new boobies. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by heather09treva 25th March 2010, 9:04 am

your just like me chick lol casualty or holby So scared !!!  BA on Friday Icon_pale haha Im scared and i have two months to go imagine what a mess im going to be day before lol just thnk of how happy ull be after with new knockers hehe xxx
heather09treva
heather09treva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 25th March 2010, 9:29 am

Awww hun what your feeling is absolutely normal hun and I definately went through the same thing!

Like cookie has suggested I would read other people's stories, it will outline how people felt and feelings they had right up until walking down to theatre, then you see them report back that it was the best thing they have ever done and like MP says it's over so quickly and above all you get your fab boobies!

I posted my story recently hun and I wrote a detailed diary about the run up, seriouly thou i'm petrified of needles and hospials but I got through it, if I can do it anyone can.

Just try and relax and enjoy the run up, it really is the best time! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th March 2010, 9:35 am

hey hun, all natural feelings your having, i too am squeemish, hate fake operations on tv, and cant watch real ones! not even on animals.

but just to reassure you, its not half as bad as you think! pain isnt bad, and the goreiness after really not bad.

if your careful the scars heal so quickly. from my experience its well worth it.

good luck chick! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 25th March 2010, 3:15 pm

Aww bless you....is all a bit nerve wracking isn't it - I feel exactly the same. Good luck for Friday, am sure you will be fine. Look forward to reading your post on how it wasn't nearly as bad as you thought it would be So scared !!!  BA on Friday 571992 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by starfish67 25th March 2010, 4:36 pm

Thank you all - this site really does help. So scared !!!  BA on Friday 368291 Will report all news soon xx
starfish67
starfish67
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsti 25th March 2010, 8:27 pm

hi honey, im feeling exactly the same. Mine is a week today and ive been wanting it for sooo long that im quite worried that my excitement has now been replaced by utter terror. I cant even sleep at night. Im sure once its all over we will laugh about how we feel now. Take care, you will do fine xxxx
kirsti
kirsti
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th March 2010, 9:12 pm

It is normal hun, I remember i was really scared too. It really isn't anything like you could imagine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down