Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another appointment on Friday!

4 posters

Go down

Another appointment on Friday!  Empty Another appointment on Friday!

Post by mandyjs 10th December 2012, 2:56 pm

Hi girls, phoned Mybreast today and I'm seeing Mr Withey on Friday just to go through everything before my BA on 1st feb. Having to have this appt early as he's away in jan and I can't do anything else around Christmas and new year.
I'm going to ask him about a crescent lift on my rt nipple but I think I'm probably being too fussy and my PCC seems to think he would have suggested it if it needed doing, but I'll still ask!
Also the operating hospital has changed to the Fitzroy Sq instead of st John and Elizabeth, has anyone been there?
Just another question, you'll probably think I'm being a wimp but dies any of the hospitals let partners stay? I really want him nearby and if he can't stay, he'll probably book a travel lodge or something so he can stay till late and come back early! Is that allowed?
Getting excited now!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Another appointment on Friday!  Empty Re: Another appointment on Friday!

Post by mais04 10th December 2012, 6:27 pm

I don't think hospitals usually let partners stay but I'm sure he will find a hotel near by. To be honest I quite enjoyed the time to myself, it's not often it happens lol. It comes round so quick. I'm sure h woudl have mentioned if he thought you needed the lift but best to check. Let us know how you get on Friday xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 10th December 2012, 7:10 pm

I didn't think he would be! He'll just have to find some lovely travel lodge! Ha ha!
M x
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 10th December 2012, 8:29 pm

No matter how pointless a question may be ensure you ask your surgeon, it's worth the peace of mind!

I doubt they'd let your partner stay over night but if he checks into a hotel near by he can stay with you as long as he's allowed! I'm a wimp and went by myself, after your op you probably wouldn't care if Big Bird from Sesame street was by your bedside haha xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th December 2012, 8:33 pm

I very much doubt your partner will be allowed to stay, but there are probably a few hotels near the hospital, they usually give you a list of them. I'd ask them for one.
As for asking for the lift it is very important that you ask hun, discussing the surgery plan and the best options for what you want to achieve is essential.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down