Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting to feel scared

+2
rachelw287
Lolo85
6 posters

Go down

Starting to feel scared Empty Starting to feel scared

Post by Lolo85 9th April 2014, 9:29 am

I check in today at 2 and I think theatre is booked for 4. Literally finished cleaning which I've been doing since Monday. Just need to shower and pack. It's the not knowing part that's worrying me the most some girls seem fine after, just keep thinking how will I be feeling this time tomorrow. I've fallen out with my boyfriend about 3 times because I'm worried he will stress me out he's not particularly sensitive or sympathetic.  Arghh I need to start feeling excited again!!!
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Starting to feel scared Empty Re: Starting to feel scared

Post by rachelw287 9th April 2014, 9:40 am

Try to relax Hun, when u get there the not knowing part becomes exciting in a weird way. I am a terrible worrier and couldn't believe how excited I got all of a sudden. It's bad for a day or too but not unbearable. You'll be fine! Good luck xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 9th April 2014, 9:49 am

Thanks I'll try. I've had GA before so not too worried about that. Wish it was 8 now and all done. I wanna feel the pain and then the sense of not knowings gone and I can worry about something else. How you feeling today?  I'm having same as you can't remember if he said 340 though. I've got a deformed chest so I've left it all in the surgeons hands x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 9th April 2014, 9:59 am

Keep ontop of your meds and you'll be fine x

Not long to go xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th April 2014, 9:59 am

You'll be just fine , pain wise every ones different , you may have noticed a thread on here where there's a couple of people worried because they have no pain just some discomfort! and if painful it can be managed by medication. Try to get that excited feeling  back, by tonight you'll be all done and admiring your surgeons good work!    Hug    XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 9th April 2014, 10:12 am

I'm feeling ok today on day 5, just two patacetomol so far. Day 2 was worst for me but it's just a bit of a tight feeling now. I had 320 high profile anatomicals and was a 32a small b. 340 isn't much bigger. I'll have pic trail set up later so when u are all done I'll let you have a look. Good luck xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 9th April 2014, 10:20 am

Thanks good point about admiring the work. I waited years for my boobs to grow and today they are finally definitely going to grow!! 

Just had mild panic at pre op nurse said I didn't need to take my nails off. I'd cancelled my appointment and they were literally hanging off but she said it was fine as long as they were clear. Then RE-reading what to expect book and noticed it said to take nails off. Rang up they said they needed to be off but I've just has them done and they're stuck solid. Managed to get the sister on the phone who said they'll use my toe nails. Can't believe she said they could stay on first nurse on the phone was adamant I couldn't have the op x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo85 9th April 2014, 10:22 am

rachelw287 wrote:I'm feeling ok today on day 5, just two patacetomol so far. Day 2 was worst for me but it's just a bit of a tight feeling now. I had 320 high profile anatomicals and was a 32a small b. 340 isn't much bigger. I'll have pic trail set up later so when u are all done I'll let you have a look. Good luck xx
Awe thank you x I set mine up ready yesterday. Can't remember my profiles, literally had very little choice and having to trust the surgeon x
Lolo85
Lolo85
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th April 2014, 12:14 pm

im sure that you will be fine, they might try and get one nail off you so they can use the finger but they might not, i seen this done at my first BA

As for pain I was very sore but it can be managed with goood pain relief you will be fine xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 9th April 2014, 12:19 pm

I was so flat chested and now I feel so much more confident!!! 
It's well worth it hun x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th April 2014, 12:39 pm

not long now hun, and I presume you'll be on your way there now!

in just a few hours you'll have some amazing new lovely lady lumps! and it'll be like all your Christmases come at once!

love that Mirren, about admiring the surgeons work very true   yes 

cant wait to see the new avi once all done x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down