Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting to feel the weight of my implants....

+4
alfie
xx sharon xx
COOKIE
MarieMc85
8 posters

Go down

Starting to feel the weight of my implants.... Empty Starting to feel the weight of my implants....

Post by MarieMc85 17th October 2010, 5:54 pm

I had 410 overs last May, so I'm 1 year and 5 months post op now.

I absolutely love my boobies and they are the perfect size for me. I'm very happy with them.

For the last two weeks though, they have felt really heavy when I don't wear a bra.

I've never slept in a bra before but have to put a sports bra on for bed now as they feel really heavy and squashed when I lie on my side!

I know that some surgeons recommend wearing a sports bra to bed but I've never felt the need to do it before now.

I've looked in the mirror and they are definitely not sagging. I'm 25 so don't think I'm at that stage yet!

Just wondered why they feel so heavy all of a sudden or if anyone else has had this?

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Starting to feel the weight of my implants.... Empty Re: Starting to feel the weight of my implants....

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2010, 6:21 pm

Dare I say it.... you're not *gulps* pregnant are you?

Or do you think you might be hormonal? I know my boobs feel very heavy if I'm hormonal hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Starting to feel the weight of my implants.... Empty Re: Starting to feel the weight of my implants....

Post by xx sharon xx 17th October 2010, 6:37 pm

I only noticed the weight when i initially had them done...but...they are defo heavier when im pre-menstrual. The only other time I noticed my boobs were much heavier was through pregnancy...xxx
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 17th October 2010, 6:40 pm

cookie wrote:Or do you think you might be hormonal? I know my boobs feel very heavy if I'm hormonal hun. xx

Mine too cookie, I don't wear my sports bra in bed, but I have to now when It's that time off the month.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 17th October 2010, 7:26 pm

Not had that sudden heavy feeling hun but then I've always worn a sports bra to bed which could be why. x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th October 2010, 9:50 pm

mine feel heavy when i work out not sure why though ?
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 17th October 2010, 10:00 pm

Could they not be dropping/fluffing a bit more still maybe? like the implant just complelty settling u might not notice though if you look at them every day Xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 18th October 2010, 5:57 pm

Ooooh no Cookie definitely not, chance would be a fine thing Hysterical

I suppose it could be hormonal. I came off of the pill six weeks ago and haven't had a period since.

I never normally get heavy boobs when I'm due on though. Odd!

Just wondered whether anyone else had had the same thing?!!

Will keep an eye on it and hopefully I'll get a period soon and go back to normal!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 18th October 2010, 6:01 pm

coming off the pill can play havic with your hormons hun so could well be xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2010, 6:01 pm

I'll keep an eye out for 3 kings and a couple of shepherds following a star then shall I! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 18th October 2010, 6:03 pm

cookie wrote:I'll keep an eye out for 3 kings and a couple of shepherds following a star then shall I! Hysterical

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical you crack me up well it is the nativity time Hysterical Hysterical
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 18th October 2010, 6:09 pm

Yep if I see a donkey in my back garden I'll know I'm for it Hysterical

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down