Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs take on shape of bra

5 posters

Go down

Boobs take on shape of bra Empty Boobs take on shape of bra

Post by queenyk 4th January 2013, 5:04 am

Bit of a strange one ladies but if I've had my bra on for a few hours, when I take it off, my boobs are moulded into the shape of the bra?! Once I give them a squeeze and a quick massage they are fine after about 5 min but they can look strange straight away because either the bottom or the sides can be flat depending on the bra I'm wearing.

Anyone else have this happen? Will it always be that way or is it because it's early days? xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Boobs take on shape of bra Empty Re: Boobs take on shape of bra

Post by COOKIE 4th January 2013, 5:26 am

I suspect its because you're early day hun. As your skin loosens up a little more and isn't so tight they'll react just as your normal boobs do. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 4th January 2013, 5:48 am

I hope so. It's not the sexiest look when the mood takes you unexpectedly and you whip your bra off to find 2 squashed boobies! Boobs take on shape of bra 557141 xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 4th January 2013, 3:21 pm

haha this made me laugh! Yes, I also think its cause theyre new... but having said that, I doubt that your partner will be staring directly that closely to be able to see the bra shaped boob look! Its prob just obvious to you. Still lots of healing ahead. Ps: I have to say, your avi is incredible u look fabulous, and that bra is stunning!
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 4th January 2013, 8:33 pm

Hahaha I have this issue too! Was thinking about posting but you beat me! I am wearing a bra now for a full work day...which feels odd still no bra feels normal yet but I noticed one boob looks slightly narrow on the side if that makes sense when I take it off. Glad it's normal!
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 4th January 2013, 11:29 pm

Elizabeth - you're right about my partner. I dont think he sees shape, he just grabs on! Thanks hun, the bra in my avi is from La Senza. I took that photo in the changing room while I was getting fitted lol x

Zebra - hey! glad to see its not just me then! Its taken me a few weeks to feel comfy in a bra all day so just hang in there chick. Even now, I acn only wear soem of them for part of the day. I was going to ask what size you are now but just saw your note under your avi. Those are some good sizes babe! You were worried you wouldn't get a good sized D before. They sound like they're he same size as mine if not bigger?! Boobs take on shape of bra 113752 xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 6th January 2013, 11:34 am

Haha nah I think you're deffo bigger...are you sure you're a DD cos you look much bigger! I think I am a 32DD....I have a few bras that fit great and one 32E wonderbra....think it just depends on the make...I have a 30DD Freya too which is ok, very confusing! lol! xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 6th January 2013, 1:04 pm

queenyk wrote:I hope so. It's not the sexiest look when the mood takes you unexpectedly and you whip your bra off to find 2 squashed boobies! Boobs take on shape of bra 557141 xx

Haha brill!! Never even thought this could happen!!! Ooh I so can't wait for mine!! That bra is incredible xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 7th January 2013, 11:20 pm

Hi ladies - sorry just saw these replies!

Zebra - well I've been fitted as 32dd or 34d and they fit nicely. I think my pic was maybe good lighting and good angle, lol. I have noticed over the past week or so though that my bras are a bit more snug than normal so maybe the fluffing fairy is visiting? I'm planning on getting fitted again in about a months time unless I miraculously burst out of my current bras before then!!

CharFaye - I never knew either! Never heard of it in all of the trowling i do on the net lol I really hope it is temporary. Thanks for the bra comment - its from La senza. Bra shopping is so much fun now! You're gonna love it. Have you got a date yet for yours? What size are you now? What are you hoping to be? xx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 8th January 2013, 3:13 pm

I really can't wait for bra shopping, might make a weekend shopping trip dedicated to bra shopping lol.
My turn on Thursday having 300cc overs from a 34b want to be a D cup!!! Xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down