Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shape?!

+2
COOKIE
Jenpops
6 posters

Go down

Shape?!  Empty Shape?!

Post by Jenpops 2nd December 2013, 9:24 pm

Rounds or anatomical.

Love the natural look, but then I wouldn't mind a slight bit of upper pole without looking too fake. Iykwim?

I know it can be poss for a natural look with rounds. But I'm guessing that depends on the person??

Is it poss to achieve a little upper pole with anatomicals?

Convo to have with my ps too I guess x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Shape?!  Empty Re: Shape?!

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2013, 9:38 pm

You won't get the upper poles you want with anatomicals babe.

With rounds, a natural look doesn't depend on the 'person' at all hun. It depends on the size of implant you opt for.

If you go for a large implant for your frame then you'll get a fake look. I know mrsball won't mind me using her as an example because its the fake round look she wanted and so she chose a large implant that out of proportion to her frame to give her the look she wanted.

If you would like a more modest look then choosing an implant size that 'fits' your frame is going to help you achieve that.

People are probably sock of seeing my pics but I hope they might help you.

I have rounds. As you can see in my profile pic, they're very full, with lots of upper pole - this isn't the implant that's given me this look, its the bra.

Shape?!  9fd53cf0baee65067198828c83601e93_zps57fd7e96

In the next pic you can see I have a natural look. My boobs look smaller and have a natural slope to them - this is again created by the bra

Shape?!  Aa013f64c0b3269d81ec348734ed58bf_zps6504d724

And the Beaty of implants means you can go braless and still have a perky boob but a nice natural slope to the breast

Shape?!  D5a0386b166b5e727945063089022dc1_zps02409fdd

So you see hun. Its all about choosing the implant size that's going to give you look you want and a round implant can give you that.

Anatomicals are really best for women who are very thin or who have no breast tissue at all due to the fact that they have nothing at all to cover the top of the implant, but a round implant whilst inside your body will naturally due to gravity fall to an anatomical shape anyway as you can see from this X-ray of an anatomical implant and a round implant inside the body

Shape?!  472dc3b4b5b3f8b485973dddabe83d78_zpsf30d0bb0

Hope that's helped Jen. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 2nd December 2013, 9:48 pm

Thanks Cookie.

So I Guess I do want rounds then?

I have seen small implants still look fake though. Like stuck on! I thought that was due to having no skin to fit them in?

Yours look brill. Show them off all you like :) x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd December 2013, 9:54 pm

Although they may have been small implants, if they looked fake, they were out of proportion to the woman's body and therefore too large for that woman babe and likely to have been the look the woman wanted. Otherwise they could have gone for a smaller size to fit their body.

Also, be aware when looking at pictures that early post-op many breasts will look fake and round hun, but after fully healing which can take as long as a year they do drop to a natural look, unless of course as I said, its the fake look that was requested from their surgeon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 2nd December 2013, 10:03 pm

I agree with Cookie.. My implants were looking like 2 balls stuck on I my chest but now started to drop nd already start to look natural xx

Just go to a good qualified surgeon and you'll be fine xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 2nd December 2013, 11:10 pm

I love the bra in your first pic Cookie xx

I'd love to have one myself when my boobies have healed xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 3rd December 2013, 12:14 am

jen best thing is to have a look through pics of boobs online and find ones 'you' like the look of.

then go see your surgeon, and discuss with him the look you want to achieve, so that together you will be able to make the right decision for you x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 3rd December 2013, 5:45 am

Cookie, pls keep posting that pic everywhere! Loool!!

It sure helped me alot!!! To knw that even after a BA - I still have to be creative and also look after my priced possessions!

I used to think you would walk around without a bra - and achieve all the looks..

Those pics gave me a reality check and also a true picture of life wit my new additions!!

So pls keep posting it!! It sure helped me pick my size of implant and even though I was unsure til the last minute - it gave me a true pic
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 3rd December 2013, 8:47 am

I did tell him what I want and he said rounds. I didn't show him my pics., Damn. He did say I could go see him again, but not sure I will have chance before the op!

I might see if I can get his email address so that I can send him some pics of how I like x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd December 2013, 9:33 am

When I first started looking into this, I thought anatomicals were the only way to acheive a 'natural' look, so was worried when both times I saw my surgeon he suggested rounds. But you couldnt tell for looking at them now. Cookies pics say it all really(constantly getting her baps out!). Im glad I have rounds, because as you can see, you can get any look you want out of them! Yes some smaller implants can look fake on some girls, but like we all say, its entirely down to that individuals body shape. If you havent asked for a 'fake' look, you wont get one with a skilled surgeon.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down