Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange shape?

4 posters

Go down

Strange shape? Empty Strange shape?

Post by Sparky123 24th April 2009, 3:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

Could any of you girls put my mind at rest!! Im three weeks PO, has anyone every had little lumps under the breast since surgery and did/does anyones implants sit in an odd position, my one boob looks like the old breast is sitting on top of the implant at the moment? I know its early days, the other side has dropped lovely and I can still see the implant on the dodgy side sat high, so do you think this is just a dropping issue?

Im seeing surgeon tomorrow, put worried im wasting his time, think I know he will just say its early days!

Thanks all Blush
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Strange shape? Empty Re: Strange shape?

Post by moonmar 24th April 2009, 4:17 pm

Hi hun, it could be just a dropping issue, the 2 breasts do heal at different rates usually. Sometimes it happens that an implant never drops properly and in that case you need a re-op, however after 3 weeks it's too early to tell and it could be totally normal. Don't worry about wasting the surgeon's time, you have paid for your op and it's his job to put your mind at rest x
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 24th April 2009, 4:48 pm

Thanks for your reply, Yea I know and if im honest with myself I kind of know they havnt dropped yet and its early days. Just going to start with massage and wearing my strap again (was told two weeks and then sports bra), just cant wait till I can enjoy having boobs!! x
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xelizax123 25th April 2009, 9:23 am

what did they say??? all ok.. xxxxxx
xelizax123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 25th April 2009, 10:52 am

Hi,

Just got back from seeing the surgeon, He told me the lumps were nothing to do with the surgery (not scar tissue etc), just wish Id have taken my OH in with me because he was very rushed and quick to the point and I felt he wasnt really listening to my concerns! In all fairness he did answer my questions, but it was almost like he was giving back answers hed like to hear, if that makes sense. He told me that the breasts had dropped? Which I dont believe because you can feel and see the tops of implants arnt level. I also told him my concerns of dubble bubble in one boob and he just confirmed that very slightly there but said I had a nice result? And went on to say it was just my natural breast being a bit more saggy beforehand, I asked him if I should of had an uplift which he looked horrified and said absolutley not? So the outcome was ???? Anyway im going to stop looking at them so much now, all my friends say they cant see it, so will give it to my three month check and if still not happy then will say, but I feel already that I will have a fight on my hands if a re-op is needed. My concern now is the lumps which he said I needed to see the doctor about, so roll on then, sorry to blab on so much and I will hopefully get round to uploading some pics, sorry to hear about yours, how awful for you. Hope everythings ok with you xx
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th April 2009, 12:21 pm

If the lumps have nothing to do with the surgery, what are they then? Did he answer that?
If you do upload some pics we can give you our honest opinion, it may be that you are right and the ps is just rying to get out of having to correct the surgery, or it may be that you really are looking at them too much, I tend to do that! Either way, at 3 weeks they will still change lots, so be patient xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 25th April 2009, 12:39 pm

hey there Sparky123. In the early stages after my BA i was so scared that something was wrong that i was checking my boobs every other minuite. At one point one of mine was higher,bigger+a different shape to the other Shifty +i was totally convinced that my left boob had "bottomed out"------- had to stop myself from looking and as the weeks went by they evened out and all is well!! 👍 Try not to look so often and give yourself a little more healing time hunnie Hug
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky123 25th April 2009, 1:54 pm

Thanks all for re-assurance, will try to be patient, the surgeon kind of suggested that the lumps were cysts related to my hormones and I probably couldnt feel them before, but now because the implants have pushed them forward I can! With me being a worry head keep thinking OMG the C word :pale:
Sparky123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th April 2009, 2:01 pm

oh hun I hope it's nothing serious but if you are worried about that go to your GP, I'm sure they're not to worry about but sometimes the put you on the pill or some other hormone-related medication for this kind of issues xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down