Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What shape were you in when you had a BA?

+8
jenniferrf1
Ktwin2
COOKIE
yolanda12310
Lisa34
Happy1day
mais04
goldilockz1984
12 posters

Go down

What shape were you in when you had a BA? Empty What shape were you in when you had a BA?

Post by goldilockz1984 30th May 2013, 6:50 pm

Hi all,

My BA is just over a month away and I was hoping to be 10st and toned by then. However, I am 11st (after losing 20 lbs! Go me!) and not at all toned. I was wondering if you were at your target weight when you had your BA? I am hoping to get in shape when I'm fully recovered but a little worried about how my BA will be affected by exercising and if my new shape will distort my boobs in some way!?! Any help would be appreciated xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

What shape were you in when you had a BA? Empty Re: What shape were you in when you had a BA?

Post by mais04 30th May 2013, 7:14 pm

I was 8st 10 on my op and now I'm 8st2 with no change to boobs, definitely not as toned as I would like to be either xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

What shape were you in when you had a BA? Empty Re: What shape were you in when you had a BA?

Post by Happy1day 30th May 2013, 7:15 pm

Well done on your weight loss congrats I lost a few stone a few years ago and so far have kept it off - I swim four times a week and also run, it is only week one and I have itchy feet for the water!! I am trying walking but it isn't the same. I am trying to forget about it and just concentrate on getting well again, but I am finding it hard - and no doubt will have put on some weight but I'm sure ill get it off again when I'm well x
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 30th May 2013, 7:23 pm

Thanks girls! Wow Happy1day, that's an amazing weight loss! How did you do it? I admire you because I'm a dreadful swimmer, but absolutely love walking. Unfortunately I love sitting beside the radiator eating popcorn more, hence my flabby bottom...xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 30th May 2013, 7:28 pm

Hi huni x my weight doesn't change much, I too have a flabby bottom and thighs, so know how your feeling x I just can't get motivated to do anything!! You should be ok to resume exercise at about the 6 week mark. They do recommend that you are at your target weight or close to it before your BA. A little weigh loss or weight gain wont have an effect on your new boobies, but substantial weight loss or weight gain unfortunately will have an effect xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 30th May 2013, 7:49 pm

Thanks Lisa hun. I am hoping to be within 7lbs of my target which means I just have 7lbs to go before BA day which is manageable I think. My thighs seem to be thunderous regardless of how thin the rest of me is! xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 30th May 2013, 8:09 pm

goldilockz1984
The dukan diet is amazing. Basically you just eat proteins for a certain period of time like 10 days or something, just drink black coffee, water, diet fizzy drinks, no salt, no fat, hardly any calories and you loose ridiculous amounts of weight quickly. After the 'attack phase' of 10 days or however long you do it for then you continue with the above but incorporate certain vegetables and spices until your at your goal. Then there's a further course that you do to slowly introduce your other foods back into your diet so you don't just put all the weight back on again quickly. Its all over the web and worth a go, although in terms of getting your 5 a day and proper nutrients and vitamins, I'm sure it isn't very good for that which is probs why it works so well but isn't the greatest for your health I guess. But so close to your BA, I would'nt suggest it as you wanna be at your prime health before going through surgery as it may effect your healing which would be rubbish. Might be a thought for afterwards though :)
Glad you hear your going ahead with your surgery now as I remember a post a while back when you were doubting going through with it all. At least, I think it was you lol. If not then my mistake Haa.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 30th May 2013, 8:13 pm

Hi I kept to the slimming world diet, I loved it and lost nearly four stone but also my boobs went too! Nom nom popcorn haven't eaten that in years might get some especially the toffee variety !! Xx
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th May 2013, 9:11 pm

Sounds like you're doing just fine babe. I personally don't believe in fad diets, I believe that a healthy diet that you can stick to for life and excercise is the way to go. A stone either way of your target weight is fine babe, so that won't have any aesthetic affect on your boobs.

Slow and steady hun and you'll get there in the end. You've done amazingly well so far, so keep up on what you're doing and give yourself a pat on the back babe. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 30th May 2013, 9:30 pm

Wow Goldilockz!! Thats amazing weight loss you have done!! I'm 5ft 9 and 11 stone at time of op. I did want to get to 10.5stone but I didn't make it. I'll still do it though, I don't think half a stone will affect the look of my boobs. xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th May 2013, 9:35 pm

Congrats for the weight loss so far!! I'm also not a fan of quick diets, just keeping active and healthy eating, I lost three stone that way and have kept it off :) I'm still not happy with my belly, would like to loose another half stone really before my date so hopefully if the weather gets better we can all get out and about more lol ... Like the other girls have said, I think the boobs will be ok after too :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st May 2013, 5:49 pm

You should be fine hun, you're doing the right thing being sensible. I was a bit heavier before my op, and my weight has gone up and down, the toning seemed to affect my boobs more than anything else, but then I won't exercise and use vibration plates to wobble the weight off.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 31st May 2013, 10:09 pm

I'm 11st 6 at the minute and was hoping to be 10st 6 when I have the op, will have to wait and see if I get there.

I'm also not at all toned but will sort that after the op x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 31st May 2013, 10:17 pm

i was hoping to have lost stone before i had my op i havent managed it in fact i have put on 3 lb What shape were you in when you had a BA? 683465 gutted and realistically im not going to be even just half a stone away i seriously hope it doesnt affect my boobs afterwards well done though you have done well so far xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 1st June 2013, 1:08 pm

Hi girls, thanks for your comments! I'm really chuffed with my weight loss so far but still not 100% happy with my figure (but then, who is?!) I've taken a bit of a relaxed view towards losing weight this past week and have had a few indulgences but we all deserve those! I'm trying just to eat clean, unprocessed food as opposed to following any kind of fad diet and it seems to be doing me the world of good.

Halo and Princess: Please don't worry if you're not at your goal by the time your BA comes around. As Cookie said, 1 stone either side of your target won't affect your results and you can always focus on losing a little more weight after the 6 week period. I actually think having my BA will be a great incentive to look after my body and keep the weight off, and hopefully never fluctuate so dramatically in weight again! Best of luck to you both xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st June 2013, 2:04 pm

What you just said goldi is so true :) Clean up what you eat, keep active and the weight will naturally fall off rather then following a diet. If you fancy a bar of chocolate now and then...go for it! :)
Good luck and well done on your weight loss for far, i think when we have our BAs they will also help us to continue to look after ourselves xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st June 2013, 8:41 pm

Thanks hun you too xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 1st June 2013, 9:26 pm

hi Goldi - you have done SO well!! I remember when you were a newbie and had plans to start loosing weight... fab!

Just stay healthy and keep doing what you are doing. Maybe put the scales away until way after your op or you might drive yourself crazy.

I was in great shape when I had my op - and when I was 6weeks post-op, I decided to wait another 6weeks before resuming my yoga practice as my PS advises not bearing body weight on your arms for that amount of time. Yoga is on my arms for at least half the class and I didn't want to risk irreparable injury!

So, I walk and generally stay busy with life, but am not back to formal exercise for another week or so.

I have probably put on a few pounds, but that's to be expected when you take it easy. Healing 100% has been my goal and I am there.

I LOVE my boobs. It's SO worth it:)

xx
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 1st June 2013, 9:42 pm

Aww thanks Jennifer! Loving your avi by the way!
Boodreams, thank you! I think setting my BA date really motivated me to finally lose some weight. I can't believe it's just around the corner now! I think if I manage to lose a few more lbs, I will be satisfied and increasing my exercise might make me stronger and my recovery easier, but I'm not going to go nuts. My friend has been saying she's going on a fast because she's overeaten today. That spells eating disorder to me. xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down