Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

body shape help

2 posters

Go down

body shape help Empty body shape help

Post by candycain 4th March 2011, 5:53 pm

Ok ladies. I know I am driving you all crazy with all my questions. I wish I had found this site so much sooner. My nerves are once again getting the best of me. My surgeon is one of the top plastic surgeons here in Toronto Canada and he is even certified in the U.S. also. Yet I am scared I am going to wind with the wrong implants. The more I think about my first visit the more I realize he never explained the different implants to me. I was not told anything about diameter or high profile. And I knew nothing. I just thought an implant was either tear drop shaped or round and the cc was your size. No idea that they came in so many different sizes until I looked up the implant he ordered me. So here goes.

I am very high waisted and it has always been a challenge to look good because even though I am not very big (5'4" 113lbs) I look big in some cloths. I also have a very wide space between my breast. Almost 3 inches. my ribcage measures about 30 inches. The implants are 12cm in diameter. They are extra high profile. I am so scared I am going to have torpedo boobs that stick out with a big space and that I will look fatter. Does anyone here have a body type like this? Will the anitomical high profile overs give me a bit of a round look??? he has 2 different size implants ordered. One is extra high profile 360cc and the other is high profile 335cc. both are 12 cm in diameter. The extra high profile is .5cm higher. I have no idea which to go with. Does the high profile sit higher? SOOOOOO confused!!!!!
I wanted boob that would make my waiste look smaller as my waiste is 31 inches. I want a bit of side boob. I thought that would give me a smaller waiste but I don't know if these implants are going to do that.

Sorry this is soooo long.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

body shape help Empty Re: body shape help

Post by misf1 4th March 2011, 6:08 pm

I had 410cc my implants are 12cm wide my rib cage is 30 and my gap between my boobs is about 2cm wide, maybe more I haven't measured. I had high profile rounds. The higher the profile the more they stick out (project). I'm sure you are just experiencing pre op nerves as there is only 4 days left. You know your surgeon is good, you trust him, you are just scared, which is totally normal.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 4th March 2011, 6:19 pm

Will the implants fix some of the space. 3 inches is a big space between the boobs and I am scared I am going to have big torpedo boobs sticking straight out and I will still have this big gap. Also scared with my high waiste what I will look like.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th March 2011, 6:35 pm

I dont know if it will fix some of the gap, it might do but I would ask your surgeon, usually they just give you bigger boobs and the gap remains the same. I wouldn't worry about your waist, boobs help give an hour glass effect on your figure.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down